Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 32s 32 seconds ago

Testing out my new Asus laptop today. It's quite a nice unit.

Still waiting for another case to be heard first. #JodiArias

Betcha she's mad because Juan drew attention to her alleged 'carelessness'.

No, she's angry because she thinks JM just accused her of destroying evidence that was exculpatory to her ex-client. Or so she explains herself.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Willmott is here, dark gray suit also with a deep salmon top.

All other cases are done, we should be next and such. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 23 seconds ago

Dr. F just sat down beside cougarlicious.

Black suit like last week. #JodiArias

:hilarious: "cougarlicious"

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Judge calls counsel to the benchular region. Juan looks about a half inch taller than Willmott today. #JodiArias

No, she's angry because she thinks JM just accused her of destroying evidence that was exculpatory to her ex-client. Or so she explains herself.

Actually, it was Nurmi who made the original accusation, pointing at JM. But then JM explained that he and Flores were with her and her techie at the time. So why get angry at JM?

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias has the side swipe barrette look today and she's in black. #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

Dr. F sits in the back table and scans the courtroom as the first sizzle noise of the day calmly plays in the background. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: What's new a sidebar...yawn...stretch #jodiarias #3tvarias

Astute observation. I'm a proud feminist and read, 30 years ago, all the standard feminist tracts that LaVa would have as well. It's all about patriarchy and yes, man's everlasting attempt to control and subjugate women. Some feminists of yore believed that loving sex between men and women is impossible, that because of men's intent sex is always rape.

LaVa seems to fall on that end of the genuinely radical feminist spectrum.

At one time, her attitude may have served a purpose, not because it was true, but in order to stir up the inertia of society and bring about some needed changes. But ALV stuck with it, because it's been good for her. She's now a one-trick pony, anachronistic and dedicated to perpetuating an extreme view that has long since served it purpose.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 13s14 seconds ago

State v #JodiArias has begun. Jury is not in the courtroom yet.

Actually, it was Nurmi who made the original accusation, pointing at JM. But then JM explained that he and Flores were with her and her techie at the time. So why get angry at JM?

Because it diverts attention away from Nurmi's ridiculously sleazy and epic fail? Did I guess right?? ;)

I do hope nurmi doesn't bore on today the man really needs to learn and read a jury. What's he think he's going to accomplish boring them into submission

I wonder if JSS has frequent sidebars in her other trials. Is this a pattern for her or just in this case? Anybody know?

At one time, her attitude may have served a purpose, not because it was true, but in order to stir up the inertia of society and bring about some needed changes. But ALV stuck with it, because it's been good for her. She's now a one-trick pony, anachronistic and dedicated to perpetuating an extreme view that has long since served it purpose.

Steve....I like how you think. :) Another great point. And as a temperate feminist, I agree completely.

@TrialDiariesJ: The expert Dr. Fonseca is back on the stand #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Aunt Sue is here today for #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 58s 58 seconds ago

#JodiArias is seated. Black shirt. Hair is tied up in some sort of pig tailish pony tail. Dr. F takes the standular region.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

The large screen slowly emerges from the ceiling. Bailiff leaves to get the jury. Staple lady just blew her nose. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆