Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
When Travis was upset #jodiarias would offer him sex to settle things down #3tvarias

Which shows what a manipulative woman she IS!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 50 seconds ago

TA had a "very unique unconventional relationship with #JodiArias" - Witness

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 34 seconds ago

#JodiArias & TA discuss concern over not being sexually satisfied with future partners.

My own tweet:
No More role playing, dressing up, talking dirty especially after 11. All this will be your fault when your slaughter by #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Travis says he doesn't think he will ever be sexually satisfied after #jodiarias #3tvarias

Is that Nurmi's proof Travis was a pedophile?

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 59 seconds ago
Fonseca says when Travis says "blah blah blah" in a text it shows he doesn't care #jodiarias #3tvarias #GoodGrief

That is going to be a shock to all those jurors who have been writing that on their note pad for hours. LOL

Jodi told Travis in the call that he'd never be sexually satisfied with a vanilla Mormon wife.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 29s30 seconds ago
Nurmi gets Fonseca to say that Alexander and #JodiArias connected so well sexually that they could not fully separate from each other.

Oh dear . . . quick somebody get a hose!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

"Adding insult to injury." - Dr.F re: TA walking in slamming hundreds of $ on a table for #JodiArias for cleaning pay w/o acknowledging her.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 41 seconds ago

Whenever Dr. F reads TA statements she does a deep man voice. #Oscar #JodiArias

I don't know about you all, but I'd be ok with the slamming hundreds of $ down for my housekeeping w/o any acknowledgment...serious, I would.

From WAT:

Witness states that when TA replies to #JodiArias "Blah Blah Blah" it is "a put down." "Dismissive."

Hey, Dr. F ... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

I'm imaging the nasty conversation Fonseca is going to have with the defense team and ALV after her run in with Juan during the cross. I almost (almost but not quite) feel sorry for her because it is like a lamb being led to slaughter without being told ahead of time how bad that slaughter is really going to hurt. However, since she has decided to get on the stand and lie under oath, she really does deserve the wrath of Juan even if she wasn't forewarned.

MOO

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 29s30 seconds ago
Nurmi gets Fonseca to say that Alexander and #JodiArias connected so well sexually that they could not fully separate from each other.

I think that's true but not for Jodi. Travis would marry a Mormon girl and goodbye kinky KY sex. I think that's the aspect he was having trouble letting go of.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 50 seconds ago

TA had a "very unique unconventional relationship with #JodiArias" - Witness

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 34 seconds ago

#JodiArias & TA discuss concern over not being sexually satisfied with future partners.

Oh, so that's why she brought the same thing up on the sex tape. Trying to remind him of that. Nope. There was absolute silence from him after she went there. He was DONE with her.

Ugh, I truly believed KN was wrapping up and we'd be on to JM by now!! :banghead:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Travis likes to give and take away from #jodiarias

I'm imaging the nasty conversation Fonseca is going to have with the defense team and ALV after her run in with Juan during the cross. I almost (almost but not quite) feel sorry for her because it is like a lamb being led to slaughter without being told ahead of time how bad that slaughter is really going to hurt. However, since she has decided to get on the stand and lie under oath, she really does deserve the wrath of Juan even if she wasn't forewarned.

MOO

And they are friends of hers (Jodi's shrinks). I hope she needed the money....(retirement).

I am dying of laughing here!!!! My grown Kids text well into the night!!! People don't text at 11 pm.... what about social media all together...

Oh this pooooor woman!!

Don't worry. The older woman on the jury is still aware of what is going on in the world at large. If Nurmi truly believes she is the one he is "playing" to, I'm sure he is in for a surprise. We "older" ladies are still plugged in to what is going on with our grown children, grandchildren, and friends lives. We may be old but we aren't dead yet. ;)

I have to silence my phone when I go to bed or it would be pinging all night, since my grandchildren are posting to social media into the wee hours. They are 18 and 20. To them, this time of the early morning hours is akin to what television networks referred to as "Prime Time. " :laughing:

From WAT:

Witness states that TA had "high energy" & would text numerous girls at a time. #JodiArias

----- OFGS ... he was single ... so what ... bid deal ... this has gone beyond ridiculous !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get