Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe to discuss Nurmi's motion for a mistrial because Samantha left while Dr F was calling Travis a pedophile. Or not calling him a pedophile. Or something.

Or could it be about Juan's motion against the defense?

Possible juror question: "Do you feel safer for your granddaughters because your client did the world a service and eliminated this terrible pedophile from the face of the earth?"

Top question!!! LOL.

Have to go out~~~ see ya'll later!

The killer led Travis down the path of tootsie pop rock, ky jelly, sex role playing, facials and all that jazz etc. The testosterone level of a 30 year old man would be off the charts at this stage, she knew damn well none of the morman women Travis dated could/would engage in this conduct.

Since when do pedophiles like sexually aggressive grown-a$$ women with huge jugs? Does that make any kind of sense??? How does the defense continue to be so ridiculous? Is this real life?

Of course JA didn't love Travis. I also don't believe that she wanted to marry Travis either. JA is just not the marrying kind unless of course the guy is a multimillionaire that is very old, sick with one foot heading towards death and the other foot on a banana peel. JA is simply a parasite that was not finished with Travis because he had so much more left to take. JA had not drained him completely yet as she did with others before him. If Travis had allowed JA to stay in his life until he was penniless, without a home, and broken...still pinning away for her, JA would have let him live while she moved on to her next victim. Travis had other plans though and was one of the first (if not THE first) to tell her he was done with her.

MOO

Bet money it's about the pic of the DT that Wild posted?

I bet they're discussing whether they need separate slings for the defense or if one big one will do.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
The lawyers all just went back to Stephens' chambers. #JodiArias

I would love to be a fly on the wall, just to hear Nurmi wriggle out of Juan's motion and possible sanctions. DON'T seal this, JSS!!!

@TrialDiariesJ: Annnnd we are back and this has been a lot of Nurmi 1.0 not 2.0 btw #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 51 seconds ago
Annnnd we are back and this has been a lot of Nurmi 1.0 not 2.0 btw #jodiarias

Maybe to discuss Nurmi's motion for a mistrial because Samantha left while Dr F was calling Travis a pedophile. Or not calling him a pedophile. Or something.

Yah, I've been waiting for a whine about Samantha leaving to save her sanity. Guess Nurmi's too preoccupied to go there.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
An emergency situation has come up so no trial until Thursday wth??? #jodiarias #3tvarias

WTH

@TrialDiariesJ: An emergency situation has come up so no trial until Thursday wth??? #jodiarias #3tvarias

-_-

Defense is probably in CYA strategy mode, big time.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 20s20 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca: TA said "the shizz is scary." She's getting so street I had to break out my Urban Dictionary.

LOL!!!!! There goes the wine on the keyboard again!

Yah, I've been waiting for a whine about Samantha leaving to save her sanity. Guess Nurmi's too preoccupied to go there.

He's too worried about his own soon to come smackdown for his BS that he tried to pull over on the court.

MOO

@TrialDiariesJ: An emergency situation has come up so no trial until Thursday wth??? #jodiarias #3tvarias

-_-

Defense is probably in CYA strategy mode, big time.

Tony called and he wants his hard drive back??

I really need to check my pot of beans and put a chicken on...dinner is going to be late
DH is making a pizza for my beautiful big boy sons and myself...I am hungry...
I swear it's like watching
A silent film with this case right now!
PS
I loved the 60's, the 70's, and the 80's...
I must admit...I had so much fun throughout those years...just remermbering .. I have a big smile on my face!,
Oh...the stories I could tell you...wink...wink...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
An emergency situation has come up so no trial until Thursday wth??? #jodiarias #3tvarias

WTH

Done by December 18th huh? Yeah right!!!

I gotta tell you watching this time is worse than last. I am so tired of Travis being drug through the mud and made out to be a monster when all he was was a young guy with a sex drive.

This is a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members