Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 43s 43 seconds ago

Emergency situation halts #JodiArias court until Thursday 9am.

Maria Delarosa must have sprained her ankle at a TJ Maxx clearance sale.

:hilarious: The above is from WAT -- not me !

:hilarious:

Of course JA didn't love Travis. I also don't believe that she wanted to marry Travis either. JA is just not the marrying kind unless of course the guy is a multimillionaire that is very old, sick with one foot heading towards death and the other foot on a banana peel. JA is simply a parasite that was not finished with Travis because he had so much more left to take. JA had not drained him completely yet as she did with others before him. If Travis had allowed JA to stay in his life until he was penniless, without a home, and broken...still pinning away for her, JA would have let him live while she moved on to her next victim. Travis had other plans though and was one of the first (if not THE first) to tell her he was done with her.

MOO

Good Post. Agree!

If Nurmi were smart, he'd end direct today. Juan's been taking notes, I'm sure and he will be ready for his cross where he CAN ask leading questions.

I would like to see him use testimony from the last trial in little bits and pieces to knock her "learned" opinions from here to Pluto.

I would love to see him open by questioning some of her CV. The only question I know the answer to would be:

Dr. Fonseca, you attended XYZ school of psychology. At the time you attended, was it an accredited school? Where is that school now? Blah, blah, blah.

Did you ever watch the cross examination of Lisa? You stated ABC about her direct examination by saying that QRS is true based on your analysis. Listen to this (play the appropriate part of the cross). Is it now your understanding that Lisa felt blah blah blah...

Are you aware that Jodi introduced Travis to KY?

Do you know how many men Jodi had anal sex with?

Mind you, my mind is exhausted and that's the best I can come up with. Juan knows the case inside out. An evening of planning would really be a gift to Juan, even though he probably could do it with 2 minutes notice.

And so on and so on.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
An emergency situation has come up so no trial until Thursday wth??? #jodiarias #3tvarias

WTH

Ooh, things are going to get very heated back there!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 43s 43 seconds ago

Emergency situation halts #JodiArias court until Thursday 9am.

Maria Delarosa must have sprained her ankle at a TJ Maxx clearance sale.

:hilarious:

Really?

The killer led Travis down the path of tootsie pop rock, ky jelly, sex role playing, facials and all that jazz etc. The testosterone level of a 30 year old man would be off the charts at this stage, she knew damn well none of the morman women Travis dated could/would engage in this conduct.

Exactly! She was smart enough to figure out the mormon women he'd been dating were nothing like she was and used this...to her advantage. But even so, you can't hide crazy for long, it inevitably comes out..especially cray cray cray crazy!....He figured it out, but was too naive to not let her keep coming back again and again....the ole psycho play that he underestimated..he knew she had it in her, but just probably hoped he was wrong.

Done by December 18th huh? Yeah right!!!

Wait - You mean Dec 18th wasn't the target date for the completion of direct testimony for the first defense witness?

:seeya: Nah ... just WAT's sense of humor ! I edited the original post from WAT !

:happydance: He's hilarious -- but I think that "funny" came from his fill-in !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Gasps were heard through out the courtroom #jodiarias #3tvarias

So a "secret" emergency has been created so the defense cand "find" (create) a (fake) mirror copy hard drive ? If I were a juror I would find this SO suspicious! And why are we not privy to the nature of the emergency otherwise?

Maybe the defense is all, we're gonna need time to track down this hard drive mirror image, as can't get a hold of "expert" etc. etc.

Wait - You mean Dec 18th wasn't the target date for the completion of direct testimony for the first defense witness?

Well, the good news is that Jodi won't be out and free to carve her supporter's turkeys for Thanksgiving!!!:happydance::jail::jail::jail:

I wish Juan could have found the salon Jodi went to on her trip to Meza....but it was not nails....but waxing. She look recently waxed right? (Sorry to bring it up)
I've often wondered where in her murderous road trip timeline did she dye her hair (pre Walmart, post Walmart, WaMu, Starbucks......)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

So a "secret" emergency has been created so the defense cand "find" (create) a (fake) mirror copy hard drive ? If I were a juror I would find this SO suspicious! And why are we not privy to the nature of the emergency otherwise?

I was just thinking the same exact thing. Why can't the court disclose the reason for this delay. Pffffft... will be glad when this is over.

Can someone do a quick summary as to what happened today? Please and thank you!!

So is Court over for today ?

:seeya: Anyone know what happened -- what is the real scoop ?

TIA !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Gasps were heard through out the courtroom #jodiarias #3tvarias

About the delay?

So Nurmi essentially wins a 2 day delay? Is there really no way JSS can walk and chew gum at the same time?

My husband was embarrassed to buy toilet paper. I told him would you rather people think you DON'T use it? And no he would never buy me tampons or pads lol

See, guys are so sweet, so special! It breaks my heart to know Travis' nieces and nephews will never know him! I know Travis' was a very sweet special kinda guy!

LOL.. I don't think its an accident. More like washing reds with whites so they don't have to wash anymore?
Us guys aren't completely dumb.

That's exactly what my husband did when I asked him to do laundry!!!!! He threw 1 red sweater in with my whites and I never let him do laundry again! I KNEW it was on purpose!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member