Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Nurmi didn't even realize he was turning over the wrong hard drive. I think this expert was hired by Jodi and this latest stunt has been directed by his and her findings. When asked for the hard drive, Nurmi ran to this guy and was like, I need this! And the "expert" was all, ummmmmmmmm...ok, here you go. And Nurmi ran to Juan with it without making sure it was what it was supposed to be.

Okay, legit question for BritsKate, or any of our other posters who have been in real abusive situations: Have you ever used sex to "settle" your man down, and does it really work???

Absolutely not. It NEVER happened. If I did, I can guarantee he'd have ridiculed and spat on the idea (and probably me). "Who was I to think there was anything attractive me whatsoever", etc. In fact, one of his favorite things was to tell me how I could never make it alone - not even as a prostitute. I was that useless, and ugly and undesirable. Besides, when it gets to that point, there's nothing you can offer to make a difference.

@TrialDiariesJ: An emergency situation has come up so no trial until Thursday wth??? #jodiarias #3tvarias

-_-

Defense is probably in CYA strategy mode, big time.

The dog ate their homework? (Hard drive)

:beagle:

Maybe something in JSS life? Like a death or a new grand child? I dunno, just grasping straws.

DH is making a pizza for my beautiful big boy sons and myself...I am hungry...
I swear it's like watching
A silent film with this case right now!
PS
I loved the 60's, the 70's, and the 80's...
I must admit...I had so much fun throughout those years...just remermbering .. I have a big smile on my face!,
Oh...the stories I could tell you...wink...wink...

I am impressed you can remember them... Iykwim... :wink:

or, if it did work (which it could) it was only temporary....very temporary. just a bandaid. In my case anyways.

Absolutely not. It NEVER happened. If I did, I can guarantee he'd have ridiculed and spat on the idea (and probably me). "Who was I to think there was anything attractive me whatsoever", etc. In fact, one of his favorite things was to tell me how I could never make it alone - not even as a prostitute. I was that useless, and ugly and undesirable. Besides, when it gets to that point, there's nothing you can offer to make a difference.

Okay, legit question for BritsKate, or any of our other posters who have been in real abusive situations: Have you ever used sex to "settle" your man down, and does it really work???
If my ex was riled up it was more a case of duck, cover, and hide. I'd put as much physical space between he and I as I could because I was terrified he'd actually hit me - or worse. If I could leave (if he didn't steal/hide my keys or remove my distributor cap first), I did leave.

I didn't use sex - but pretty common for abuse is for a victim to allow him or herself to do things sexually they may not if they were in a healthy, loving relationship. You get degraded. You get humiliated. You get embarrassed. You get worn down. You think you have to do x, y, z - and some women, far too many, are the victims of sexual assault by their partner or ex-partner. Apologies if TMI.

It's so easy, specifically as a survivor of long-term emotional abuse, to well and truly despise Jodi Arias and her defense.

I don't wish illness on anyone but I do hope it's the judge or lawyers. I have this fear that it's the witness, seeing as how she so easily lies about everything else.

IIRC, Wilmott's father passed away during the trial last year and they cancelled a day or two. Could be something like that.

ahhhhh, yes, JSS is once again keeping her secrets! So unfair to Travis' family that this trial was handed to her! :facepalm:

What if the witness had a family emergency, but that doesn't fit with the tweet stating it had nothing to do with the trial.

Interesting that court stopped mid-(Wo)manscape discussion.

If this is nothing to do with the trial nor any of the jurors - what would stop courtroom proceedings?

It bothers me a lot that these so called experts are testifying and saying things that, based on your ladies comments and my own personal research, really lack foundation and just aren't based in reality. Shouldn't THEY more than anyone truly know what goes on when there's real abuse and be able to recognize when someone is just being angry or a jerk that day?

I guess defense attorneys truly can find an expert that will support their position, whatever it might be. I wonder if they have a database...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member