GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please by all means, correct me. Please explain how the system works for me. I'm just going by the cases I have followed in the past.
No need to explain, if you are going to cite other cases and scenarios then please say it is based on those, rather than confusing people on this case with inaccuracies as to the timeline and occurrence of events

Originally posted by Bootsctr

The search warrant was going to be unsealed regardless of what EA said or did, or the family picketing or not picketing. The request to unseal the search warrant was put in motion weeks ago. EA let them voluntarily search his vehicle, but proper procedure dictates a search warrant.

That is incorrect... I would ask for a link but know you cant provide one because your statement isn't accurate

It is unclear which part of the post you're disputing.... and why.

Bootsctr, your analogies are helpful imo. Thanks.

It is unclear which part of the post you're disputing.... and why.

A) the search warrant being released wasn't put in "weeks ago" [modsnip].
B)the pickets set in motion him doing interviews and LYING thus required the search warrant to be released to show his lies
C)Evidence not some random protocol dictated a search warrant being filed in the first place
Furthermore she just stated that that quote was from other cases... So she admitted it wasn't accurate

Hopefully there will be justice for CM very soon and be able to bring her home where ever she is!
Peace for CM!

Popcorn night!! Actually I get the most out of the spirited discussions.

Me, too - I didn't see (or read) anything wrong, let's not get testy now. We are all on the same side - Christina's! I do think the family did the right thing by picketing, look how he tried to cover his butt...and (I forget but I think it was cluciano? the poster with the cat w/headphones), who picked up on how he was saying "Me, me, me - MY family, I'M threatened, they took MY car" - well, boo hoo now, right?

Leave FB discussion on FB, don't bring it here please.

My Dad was on a grand jury in west Texas(don't know if all counties in Texas operate the same way). He said there were lots of cases they had to review with evidence that was available. He said they only had a short few minutes to decide if there was enough evidence to proceed to trial due to high volume of cases they were presented with. Most of the cases were about drugs. MOO

do you have information/link stating evidence dictated a search warrant being filed? or is this your opinion?

Doesn't the 5 pages of evidence listed in the search warrant constitute the fact that evidence dictated a search warrant being filed?

(Confused)

I looked up how a warrant gets unsealed. All it says is that every state has specific criteria to do so. So how does someone know that a sealed warrant was issued to ask that it be unsealed? Could a member of the public be able to do this? Is there a list of names of every warrant issued and whether it is sealed or unsealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member