Honey Boo Boo in limbo; Mama June dating sex offender

I am watching the Dr Phil interview with June. She comes across as such a liar who downplays everything and just acts like she is some wide eyed innocent who just did not know all of this awful stuff about McD, blah, blah, blah. She says she only knew that he ad touched Anna in inappropriate places and made her watch movies "of stuff". She claims the cops would not tell her what he did,the jail would not, Anna did not tell her , her mother did not tell her, no one told her the extent of what he did, etc.

She claims she met McD for the first time after his release by coincidence in the mountains where he was with his family and she did not speak with him then, she was simply surprised to see him. Dr Phil asked how did McDaniel come to be in the house hunting excursion and June said that she had stopped by his son's house to drop off 33 packs of diapers.
My questions about that....

1) How the hell would June know that the kid needed diapers if she did not have contact with McD and his family?

2) If McD's son is so poor that he needs June to give him cases of diapers then HOW did they afford the trip to the nountains where he and June saw each other that first "coincidental" time?

4)So how did McD end up on the househunting trip? Obviously June had to ask him. Obviously June felt quite comfortable with him as they were photographed holding hands and smiling but she never told Dr Phil that SHE invited him. I'm pretty sure he didn't just hop in the car on his own.

5 What is the deal with the car and the trust fund? I did not see where that was addressed at all. 2 cars were bought, one for Mc Daniel and one for a "family member".

On a funny note, Dr phil gave a summary of her 4 relationships that supposedly fathered kids, 2 were pedophiles and all 4 were convicted criminals, so he asked "Well who are you turning down?" :silly:

oh god oh god,it keeps getting worse...how dare she posts Anna's number publicly?
....then again that doesn't even sound like Anna at all....that sounds like her once again ,putting the blame on everyone but herself.I knew she wasn't smart but you can't blame all that on stupidity....

I missed hearing about that. What was June doing that she posted Anna's number publicly?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/17/dr-phil-mama-june-child-molester-dating-mark-mcdaniel-video/

"Dr. Phil thinks Mama June is a compulsive liar who is freakishly drawn to criminals.

Dr. Phil was on "TMZ Live" Monday ... talking about his interview with the former "Honey Boo Boo" matriarch and offering an interesting take ... that her version of events is so obviously false, she indicts herself."

June also said that TMZ had a photoshopped pic of her and McD (the one of them in bed together) and Dr Phil defended TMZ and Harvey Levin (owner of TMZ) saying that he is a friend and that he makes sure that their pics are legit and TMZ stands by the pic and will not take it down no matter how June threatens or tries to stop them.

Uncle P says the pic was taken when they were at a hotel together. They were at 2 different hotels that Uncle P knows of so I wonder which one it is and I would LOVE if a hotel employee came forward with a pic of the rooms their that matched that bricky looking wall behind the bed that June and McD are in.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/17/dr-phil-mama-june-child-molester-dating-mark-mcdaniel-video/

"Dr. Phil thinks Mama June is a compulsive liar who is freakishly drawn to criminals.

I also think she has taught her kids to lie as well - the one who was on the show, said she was with her mother 24/7 (therefore the mother would not have been able to date the molester without her knowing!)

Uncle P says the pic was taken when they were at a hotel together. They were at 2 different hotels that Uncle P knows of so I wonder which one it is and I would LOVE if a hotel employee came forward with a pic of the rooms their that matched that bricky looking wall behind the bed that June and McD are in.

It's the Residence Inn in Macon Ga. Click on the link below, then go to "view photos" scroll to the one showing the bedroom, and you will see the headboard on the bed is the same as on the photo of June and molester.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/travel/mcnri-residence-inn-macon/

pls see comments above in bold

A mother who puts her child within arm's reach of someone with this criminal past (let alone SHARING A HOTEL ROOM with her child present) shouldn't be allowed to parent. She is shaping the lives of innocent children who will grow into adults and most likely have children of their own. It is beyond frightening. IMO.

A mother who puts her child within arm's reach of someone with this criminal past (let alone SHARING A HOTEL ROOM with her child present) shouldn't be allowed to parent. She is shaping the lives of innocent children who will grow into adults and most likely have children of their own. It is beyond frightening. IMO.
You have that right. IMO it seems june puts herself before her children.I agree, she shouldn't be allowed to be a parent.

Seriously, I get that allowiing achild molester into your childrens life is far worse than just being a poster family for white trash. But I hope anyone who watched this train wreck and especially TLC are ashamed of the part they played in makinng a celebrity out of this horrid woman.
my snip

The term "white trash" itself is derogatory, and its use historically has been as a slur stereotyping lower class whites.

June is white. She is(was) lower class. And she brings her children around a known child molester. That, to me, is trash.

my snip

The term "white trash" itself is derogatory, and its use historically has been as a slur stereotyping lower class whites.

June is white. She is(was) lower class. And she brings her children around a known child molester. That, to me, is trash.
It is a slur against an ethnic group, one the director John Waters called "the last racist thing you can say and get away with."

Citation for the quote here, along with an interesting musing about the term's usage, history, and origins.

Yet....yet, June told Dr. Phil that very photo was photo-shopped. What a liar !

Even scarier is the thought of who took that pic. It was apparently taken during the FIRST hotel stay from September 10-12 (the 2nd hotel stay was from Sept 12 to Sept 14 and Uncle P and Alana were there).

So who took that pic???In the doctor Phil interview June said that Alana often played with her ipad/tablet/whatever and took pics so did she just slip up and say that Alana took that?? Could that would mean Alana was alone with June and McD!!

June claimed the pic was photo-shopped or a fake and she had never been in a bed like that with McD but obviously she was in bed with McD on the 2nd hotel stay (with Uncle P and Alana) . But somebody had to have taken that pic so who was with them? Was it Alana, or McD's family members (remember, she said they coincidentally ran into each other "in the mountains". Are the mountains near Macon? Honestly I have the feeling that June arranged that "coincidental" meeting and they certainly did more that just look at each other (she claims they did not even talk or interact).

I'd love a real timeline of all of this. When did the mountain meeting (the first she had seen of him) happen?
The diaper drop off happened the day of the househunt because she picked him up there .

When was the car bought??

Who was the 2nd car that she bought for? (one was for McD and the other for a "family member". Was it a family member of McD? She brought 33 packs of diapers to McD's son so maybe she bought them a car too

So many questions and so few truths coming from June about it all. As far as she is concerned ony TWO contacts happened, 1) the coincidental meeting in the mountains and 2) the househunting expidition.

So that means she is denying the 2 hotel stays. Well there should be proof of that and hopefully it will surface somewhere.

I am watching the Dr Phil interview with June. She comes across as such a liar who downplays everything and just acts like she is some wide eyed innocent who just did not know all of this awful stuff about McD, blah, blah, blah. She says she only knew that he ad touched Anna in inappropriate places and made her watch movies "of stuff". She claims the cops would not tell her what he did,the jail would not, Anna did not tell her , her mother did not tell her, no one told her the extent of what he did, etc.

She claims she met McD for the first time after his release by coincidence in the mountains where he was with his family and she did not speak with him then, she was simply surprised to see him. Dr Phil asked how did McDaniel come to be in the house hunting excursion and June said that she had stopped by his son's house to drop off 33 packs of diapers.
My questions about that....

1) How the hell would June know that the kid needed diapers if she did not have contact with McD and his family?

2) If McD's son is so poor that he needs June to give him cases of diapers then HOW did they afford the trip to the nountains where he and June saw each other that first "coincidental" time?

4)So how did McD end up on the househunting trip? Obviously June had to ask him. Obviously June felt quite comfortable with him as they were photographed holding hands and smiling but she never told Dr Phil that SHE invited him. I'm pretty sure he didn't just hop in the car on his own.

5 What is the deal with the car and the trust fund? I did not see where that was addressed at all. 2 cars were bought, one for Mc Daniel and one for a "family member".

On a funny note, Dr phil gave a summary of her 4 relationships that supposedly fathered kids, 2 were pedophiles and all 4 were convicted criminals, so he asked "Well who are you turning down?" :silly:

You don't go to prison for 10 yrs for "NOTHING". I'm just glad I never watched this show, so I can at least feel glad that I didnt help put money in her pocket to help her do stupid stuff.

I appreciate what you're saying. I really do.

However, June is white and she is trash, per her actions and putting a sex offender before her kids' well-being. IMO

It is a slur against an ethnic group, one the director John Waters called "the last racist thing you can say and get away with."

Citation for the quote here, along with an interesting musing about the term's usage, history, and origins.

Also interesting is June's claim that she is with her kids 24/7, that she is always with them or they are always with her. We already know this is a lie because she was away at the hotels with McD. I don't know who was at the first hotel with her (besides McD) but it seems Lauryn (Pumpkin) wasn't with her at the 2nd hotel so obviously she isn't with her kids 24/7. But that just goes to show what a liar she is and that lying is easy for her as breathing and eating.

Also, during the Dr Phil interview she said that she had been on disability for being legally blind ( I think in one eye and now in the other). That is the first I have heard of that and I can only imagine it was brought up as a sympathy seeking ploy.

I do so wish that Dr Phil had the balls to really go after her about the trust fund, about the cars and many other things. Then let her tell her lie and then slap the proof on her that proves she is lying.

However, June is white and she is trash, per her actions and putting a sex offender before her kids' well-being. IMO
Appears to be quite horrid I will agree, yet in no way does this mitigate using a term which damns an entire group of people, i.e. lower class whites, and is thus both racist and classist.

One can find other language to condemn the alleged actions.

Regarding this show, what I wonder about is the lack of ethics on the part of those who produced and presented this fiasco to the viewing public -- and, yes, the public which willingly viewed this fiasco.

I have to say that calling her that would probably be the kindest thing I could say about her and that most of the things that I would like to call her would get me a trip to Band Camp.

Yes, and we never hear the terms 'black trash' or 'asian trash' or '[fill in the blank] trash'. The term is racist because, unlike other racist terms, it suggests that the trash is an exception, so that the core is good. I think it is less of a slur against an ethnic/racial group as it is a promotion of a group against others, using economics as a basis to discriminate, whereas other groups are not distinguished in terms of their wealth, etc. It's the sort of racist comment one can make that seems to be about one group, but is also a slight against pretty much everyone else at the same time.

Also interesting is June's claim that she is with her kids 24/7, that she is always with them or they are always with her. We already know this is a lie because she was away at the hotels with McD. I don't know who was at the first hotel with her (besides McD) but it seems Lauryn (Pumpkin) wasn't with her at the 2nd hotel so obviously she isn't with her kids 24/7. But that just goes to show what a liar she is and that lying is easy for her as breathing and eating.

Also, during the Dr Phil interview she said that she had been on disability for being legally blind ( I think in one eye and now in the other). That is the first I have heard of that and I can only imagine it was brought up as a sympathy seeking ploy.

I do so wish that Dr Phil had the balls to really go after her about the trust fund, about the cars and many other things. Then let her tell her lie and then slap the proof on her that proves she is lying.

I dont keep up with this stuff but what is it about a trust fund? And cars? Im guessing money has been being put into trust funds for the underage kids that have been on the show in lieu of paying them as they would an adult? I'm sure Mama June has made some bank from being on this show...and it seems they had this show for at least a few yrs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back