GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But those mean two different things. Not having a date set and Grand Jury is not hearing a case are so different things.

Example, Susie is not getting married. Susie has not set a date for her wedding.

Right?

Personally? This may be happening, but LE doesn't want it to be known? But, they should say, no comment or something like that.
@FindChristinaM @lpphillips The Grand Jury is not hearing any case related to this investigation. https://twitter.com/PlanoPoliceDept/status/534701886700412929

Could the tweet above simply mean that the Grand Jury in question (the one convening on Dec 4th) is not hearing a case related to this investigation? That's not the same as saying there will never be a Grand Jury hearing regarding this case.

People keep saying he is a creep. I am sure a lot of people thought so before and more think so now. BUT, IMO, I would think his friends and family would disagree. Yes, his friends. I am sure, contrary to what people believe he does have them. I will say it again and this time, hold the nasty comments, the Beverly Carter thread has a VI. She is a friend of one of the defendants. I mention this because the defendant is in jail and accused of murder. This defendant still has friends, saying she is a very nice person. If someone in my family or my group of friends was arrested, I wouldn't start saying nasty things, even if they had lies, inspconsistencies, etc.
I haven't seen or heard anything about his friends speaking up. I am interested in see some of that. It would be interesting to say the least.

Reading further down, LP Phillips states that they received a subpoena with a case and date on it. I don't know how these things work. Can anyone shed some light?
This might be with regards to the Interference portion that may completely be a separate cause/issue. ..just a thought

Yes, and I think I may have said this before (or at least thought it...) but I would imagine that is what the Grand Jury will be hearing evidence about. The Grand Jury can hear the evidence and actually hand down a sentence. That could land him in jail on the impeding justice charge while also putting the heat on him to give up more information. If more people are involved, he might find it in his best interest to cut a deal and spill it. If he is the lone perpetrator, or is stupid enough to take the whole rap even if others are involved then they can put him on trial for kidnapping or harming her. Sitting in jail might make him realize he needs to be more forthcoming about the events of the evening, and in my opinion, the events leading up to that evening.

Is this true? what about due process? Not saying you're not right, I just haven't heard this before.

This might be with regards to the Interference portion that may completely be a separate cause/issue. ..just a thought
That's what I was wondering. Did they find something else during the course of investigating this? Drugs?

Does anyone know of the lighting conditions in TSOL garage area interior parking ground level prior to Aug 31st 2014 from 2am - 7am ??

I haven't seen or heard anything about his friends speaking up. I am interested in see some of that. It would be interesting to say the least.

I have found it very interesting and helpful for me in Beverlys case. It helps see the other side, although, personally, it is hard to believe things. Every case and thread is different and jmo, I don't think this is one were a VI of EA could come and things can stay civil. It goes back and forth on that line daily without them.

My personal opinion on the Grand Jury: PPD is not too happy with the news outlet (they should have known, its media) and that the Grand Jury is taking place on the 4th and will hear this case. I hope I'm right. Christina deserves some justice.

Is it typical to hear about this GJ before it occurs or to just hear of the outcome on WS? I have never had it happen this way on one I have followed, but have only been on here a year.

I believe both mats and the passenger side seat belt. Wonder how he drives around with a passenger in his car now? Isn't it illegal to not have front seat belts? LOL I don't know what made me think about that but hey, at least my brain is working with minimal coffee. hehehehe

JMOM---that's probably the least of his worries! He's hearing footsteps...:scared: :twocents:

IMHO

I have found it very interesting and helpful for me in Beverlys case. It helps see the other side, although, personally, it is hard to believe things. Every case and thread is different and jmo, I don't think this is one were a VI of EA could come and things can stay civil. It goes back and forth on that line daily without them.

is it civil on that thread with a VI of one of the accused? I personally think in this thread, they have been very helpful and civil for the most part. I have seen some 'pushing' at them so to speak at times so I can understand some heated exchanges that I have seen. I have also missed a lot too. it seems like every time I return to the thread, there has been some scrubbing.

I've only seen knowing when the GJ will convene, not what they will discuss. In this case, someone (the news outlet) talked about their subpoena, so I find it credible. I think PPD is worried about the flight risk of EA.

I've only seen knowing when the GJ will convene, not what they will discuss. In this case, someone (the news outlet) talked about their subpoena, so I find it credible. I think PPD is worried about the flight risk of EA.

I think they are worried about a flight risk as well, and are trying to keep everything to themselves until they are ready to put it all out there at once. I hope that day comes soon. I am so interested to hear what all the friends know. Even ones that weren't there that night who received texts from her. Just to find out what was going on?

Is this true? what about due process? Not saying you're not right, I just haven't heard this before.

This is what I mean: (maybe I wrote it in a weird way, so I found the explanation on this website -- they probably explain it better than I do!)

After a grand jury indictment, the individual who is charged in the case usually has a chance to enter a plea. If he chooses to plead not guilty, a trial is set, during which prosecuting attorneys work to prove his guilt while defense attorneys work to prove his innocence. In the event that the party pleads guilty to the charges levied against him, he may receive a sentencing hearing instead. In the time leading up to the trial, the person may have to stay in jail or he may be released on bail. This depends on the jurisdiction in which the person is indicted, the unique details of the case, and whether or not he is likely to flee before the trial.

Following an indictment, the accused party is formally charged with the crime. If he has yet to be arrested, he may be arrested and then charged. In most jurisdictions, the accused party attends a pretrial hearing and has the opportunity to enter a plea. In the event that he pleads guilty, he may be sentenced then or at a later date, but there is typically no need for a trial. If he pleads not guilty, however, he is usually given a trial.

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-happens-after-a-grand-jury-indictment.htm

is it civil on that thread with a VI of one of the accused? I personally think in this thread, they have been very helpful and civil for the most part. I have seen some 'pushing' at them so to speak at times so I can understand some heated exchanges that I have seen. I have also missed a lot too. it seems like every time I return to the thread, there has been some scrubbing.

I have been on a thread where we (myself and others) were certain the POI was actually posting. It was very very creepy and we were all biting our tongues. Everyone was calm and cordial. It ended up being ruled an "accidental overdose", although, I know in my heart this was with her.

It is civil over there. There most certainly has been a lot of scrubbing, which speaks to my point. posters are going to disagree all the time, there is no need to make it personal or be rude. If this is happening between us, and many of us don't know the parties involved, could you imagine, if a friend of EA came on! I would jump off for sure. I did previously. I don't stick around for nasty comments. We should speak to each other with kindness. None of it helps find Christina. I was talking about everyone. Not singling anyone out.

IMO .. I do not know why he would even want to keep that car IF it had been used or been a part of something sinister.. I sure would not want it. but that is just me..JMO and all that

Yep, usually those cars get sold pretty darn quick! Or spray-painted if it wasn't a nice Camaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare