Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/17-11/18/14 In recess

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ipad is being a pain. I can't paste. Can someone google "#jodiarias want a hard drive pi will pick it up". It should lead to Jen's facebook and she talks about how she know if you scroll down on the comments.

Trying to find something more "oficial", but yeah, ipad is being a pain.
Eta: Nevermind https://www.facebook.com/thetrialdiaries/posts/478817698921430

Is there a place where we can find all the unsealed documents?

Spray Can Ann has hilarious videos on your tube about our murderess.
I am ready for tomorrow's one big day of testimony! Is it Juan's turn, or do we still have the Nurm? God help us all If we do.... Mistrial anyone? What is next week's schedule, Monday & Tuesday?

Spray Can Ann has hilarious videos on your tube about our murderess.
I am ready for tomorrow's one big day of testimony! Is it Juan's turn, or do we still have the Nurm? God help us all If we do.... Mistrial anyone? What is next week's schedule, Monday & Tuesday?

Funny how Jodi's demeanor and testimony are completely different depending on who is asking the questions. It's almost as though she's making stuff up.

My ipad is being a pain. I can't paste. Can someone google "#jodiarias want a hard drive pi will pick it up". It should lead to Jen's facebook and she talks about how she know if you scroll down on the comments.

Trying to find something more "oficial", but yeah, ipad is being a pain.
Eta: Nevermind https://www.facebook.com/thetrialdiaries/posts/478817698921430

Also, this FB post does correlate with the September 2 minute entry where it was ordered for the PI to pick up property. Hmmmm

Also, this FB post does correlate with the September 2 minute entry where it was ordered for the PI to pick up property. Hmmmm

Same thought. I seem to remember Nurmi had been harping after this pc. I'm still looking for the original motion to release.

Apparently, when she took up her own cause, Arias demanded her p.i. be shown into the Mesa P.D. and given the hard drive on August 7. One small step in the direction of the date when he took custody.

And, your compassion is a beautiful thing! I'm emotional about this trial as well. The only other trial I followed was CA's and it devastated me. I should know better than to stay with this one, but I like all of us, must see it to the end in hopes of justice.

Apologies for the OT reference, but hopefully it can be seen as background context for the current discussion. IMO the prosecutions case in Florida vs. CA was weak from a strictly legal POV, in spite of the common sense culpability of CA. They paid the price for that.

Found this excerpt by googling:

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
09/05/2014 8:00 AM
SUPERIOR COURT OF
09/04/2014
MINUTE ENTRY
The Court has reviewed the For the Record (FTR) recording of the sealed court
proceeding conducted on August 20, 2014.
The minute entry for that date incorrectly stated the
Court’s order.
IT IS ORDERED
amending the Court minute entry dated August 20, 2014, page 3,
paragraph 4, as follows.
Defendant requests that the State set a date and time certain for her investigator to review evidence maintained at the Mesa Police Department.
The prosecutor will contact his case agent immediately following this hearing to schedule a date and time certain for that
review to occur. The meeting shall occur on or before August 28.

Sounds like that didn't happen for some reason; she dropped pro per; and Nurmi later brought it up again. I'm sure it includes the pc.

So, did the PI corrupt the hard drive and substitute a hard drive in its' place? #WhoisTony

Somehow, it always comes back to poor decision by this Judge. I can see the defense saying, "But your Honor approved of our PI picking up the hard drive. We had nothing to do with him falsifying anything. It was your Honors fault.". Come on JSS, stop catering to this defense!

The thing is, it was no big deal for them to pick up the hard drive. The State had the forensic image from 2008 safe and sound in the evidence room, and the hard drive itself could be blown to pieces for all they cared. Or the defense PI could plant evidence on it or whatever--no one cared, because the 2008 mirror drive would refute whatever allegations were made.

Is there a place where we can find all the unsealed documents?

The courthouse. :)

Got this retweet from the Sept 2 hearing, courtesy of YesorNo from one of the sidebar threads. The PI probably picked up this hard drive.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s
#jodiarias wants a hard drive from evidence

But it doesn't say which hard drive. Could be hers, could be Travis'. This might be the time where we were wondering whose hard drive she wanted. And I thought in Oct. Nurmi was still trying to get Travis' computer but I cannot find a reference for that. I might be incorrect.

Oh, well. Point is, whoever this expert is, they are shady and they messed up.

The thing is, it was no big deal for them to pick up the hard drive. The State had the forensic image from 2008 safe and sound in the evidence room, and the hard drive itself could be blown to pieces for all they cared. Or the defense PI could plant evidence on it or whatever--no one cared, because the 2008 mirror drive would refute whatever allegations were made.

The courthouse. :)

So, the PI mislead the Defense into thinking there was *advertiser censored* on a hard drive that didn't belong to Travis, but actually belonged to #WhoisTony? And the Defense, being told there was *advertiser censored* on the hard drive as CMJA had stated by the PI, went ahead with all these motions? Didn't the Defense get a mirror copy of the hard drive long before now? Or is that their duty to also produce one?

So, the PI mislead the Defense into thinking there was *advertiser censored* on a hard drive that didn't belong to Travis, but actually belonged to #WhoisTony? And the Defense, being told there was *advertiser censored* on the hard drive as CMJA had stated by the PI, went ahead with all these motions? Didn't the Defense get a mirror copy of the hard drive long before now? Or is that their duty to also produce one?

No, I think there was *advertiser censored* on Travis' hard drive but it as a virus, not accessed by him. I think the PI misled the defense into believing Travis had visited *advertiser censored* when he hadn't and into thinking it had been shadily signed out by the state and they deleted the *advertiser censored* files.

The defense did get a mirror image of the hard drive made back in 2008. But they wanted to see it now, as is. The reason they need to produce a mirror image now is because the recently viewed the computer and gave the hard drive back to the state damaged so the state cannot verify its findings or make a new mirror image. So the state needs the mirror image made by the defense. Clearly, they didn't make one. So now Juan cannot verify their findings.

When asked for the mirror they made, they gave a hard drive to Juan belonging to "Tony." We don't know who Tony is though. Juan asked them again for the correct hard drive and they again failed to give them the mirror image of Travis' hard drive.

We need the motion that JSS ruled on, on september 2nd 2014.

Others call it the National Center for Drunk Process

No, I think there was *advertiser censored* on Travis' hard drive but it as a virus, not accessed by him. I think the PI misled the defense into believing Travis had visited *advertiser censored* when he hadn't and into thinking it had been shadily signed out by the state and they deleted the *advertiser censored* files.

The defense did get a mirror image of the hard drive made back in 2008. But they wanted to see it now, as is. The reason they need to produce a mirror image now is because the recently viewed the computer and gave the hard drive back to the state damaged so the state cannot verify its findings or make a new mirror image. So the state needs the mirror image made by the defense. Clearly, they didn't make one. So now Juan cannot verify their findings.

Ok got it. Now why did the DT give JM a #WhoisTony HD?

Ok got it. Now why did the DT give JM a #WhoisTony HD?

Yeah, it's unclear. When the state asked for the mirror of Travis' hard drive, they gave them a hard drive for a Dell belonging to Tony. No idea who Tony is, don't think we'll ever know. Either it was a mistake or it was deliberate but now it's looking like it was deliberate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74