ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting after all this conversation you all got eggs for TB getting hit by a random car, as if it was widely known he had a bad habit of walking down the center of the road, or he was a thrill seeking jaywalker. Yet, not even half a runny yolk for a drunken friend/acquaintance brawl gone bad?

No no no, Boowhoz. Huh uh. That was the only theory that did NOT get any eggs from me, so exclude me from the 'you all'. Numerous reasons why I don't think that happened but they've all been stated before.

I find it interesting after all this conversation you all got eggs for TB getting hit by a random car, as if it was widely known he had a bad habit of walking down the center of the road, or he was a thrill seeking jaywalker. Yet, not even half a runny yolk for a drunken friend/acquaintance brawl gone bad?

You don't have to be walking down the middle of the street to get hit by a car. Especially if that car is driven by a drunk person at 4 in the morning. My main problem with the fight at a party/brawl thing is that too many people would have been there to witness it. There is no way that many people could stay silent for this long. I could buy two or three people keeping it to themselves, but not more than that. And if you mean that there were just a few people together and they got into a major fight I guess that could happen, but an environment of just a couple friends hanging out isn't a place you would expect to see a knock-down drag out fight. Plus I would assume LE has taken a look at the "trap house" which is likely where such an altercation would occur since that is the last place witnesses have claimed to see him.

Appropriate question.

As I've stated - hoping to hear some good news. Primarily that there is a break in the case.

I guarantee msm will have the "breaks in the case" before we do. So why are you really here? Again, not a disrespectful question. I like different theories & opinions but I also don't like to be told my theories are like an Oliver Stone movie. We have a student in Wahpeton whose involvement with LE either caused his murder or his suicide. (Murder seems more likely.) They have released NO information on this. Not to public and it sounds like not even to his family. Honestly they could be up to the same tricks here.

Has Jake ever made a statement to MSM? I can not find any.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

So you are basically saying that if something looks suspicious to you (like the facts that he didn't get a lawyer and that it was processed so quickly) then that points toward him being a CI? But also things that don't look suspicious (he got pulled over for a DUI and was charged with a DUI, no drug charges in this case or anywhere else on his record) also point to him being a CI? I'm sorry I just can't keep up when you keep changing the logic as you go. When you have to pick and choose amongst so many things to support a theory it usually means that your theory is incorrect.

The CI theory gets no eggs from my basket.

Here's where my dozen eggs stand:

Hit by drunk driver -- 2 eggs
Minor drug buy gone bad -- 3 eggs
Gang initiation -- 2 eggs
Random beating/robbery gone bad -- 3 eggs

I'm still holding two eggs and reserve the right to move eggs between existing baskets.

It's ok. You dont have to agree with every theory.

Just throwing in my 2 cents here, I personally don't put to much concern with the gamer tag of cheese whatever. My son has the word cheese in some form in his gamer tag (obvi not saying how it is or used), a tag/name he chose when he was 8 or so. So now I wonder if people online think he is heroin user!!! :0

I think it was a robbery gone bad, as I've said before. He was out--bumped/ran into the wrong person(s), didn't give him/she/them what they wanted (probably backpack and/or phone) mouthed off or fought back a little and here are we are. I would point to it being a local person(s) just because of the dumpsite. Just wish someone would spill the beans or confess already!!!

ETA - I don't get the quick DUI charge and all that either, but don't think he was a CI. But who knows, new college kid from out of town and wouldn't want his parents to know I"m sure, but just don't see it.

I will stick to UNVERIFIED CRITIC OF LE as a title for myself. I hope you all will respect the reasons as to why that is.

Although even though I've publicly and privately stated that Tom could be another Andrew Sadek, I also believe it to be doubtful. (I think.)

If I were using Rocco's method of eggery, so to speak.
I would use 3 on fight gone bad - accident.
I would use 1 on LE Confidential Informant theory.
I would use 3 on hazing/frat/fight club - accident.
I would use 1 on getting ran over - accident.

I am holding on to the remaining 4. As you can see, most of my theories involve accidents. Maybe it's because I'm not nefarious so my mind doesn't "think" that way.

As far as people keeping quiet on a "large scale" if it were a fight, the only scenario that fits is fraternity brothers. They are very good at keeping secrets. Or so I'm told.

I happen to have a few eggs of my own, and they are farm fresh. I'm placing TWO nice eggs in your basket for "Drunken friend/acquaintance brawl gone bad"

However; I will put two eggs in a side basket for the "Set up by a ~thought they were my friends~".

Never settle for runny yolks.

Also it would be very nice if we could keep this thread about Tom Bearson and our theories about his murder.. (Which sometimes meander around to Andrew Sadek for obvious reasons..). It's really disrespectful to continually post about oneself. IMO.

I guarantee msm will have the "breaks in the case" before we do. So why are you really here? Again, not a disrespectful question. I like different theories & opinions but I also don't like to be told my theories are like an Oliver Stone movie. We have a student in Wahpeton whose involvement with LE either caused his murder or his suicide. (Murder seems more likely.) They have released NO information on this. Not to public and it sounds like not even to his family. Honestly they could be up to the same tricks here.

The more I become familiar with the case you mention here, the more convinced I am that an outside agency needs to come in with heavy authority and review that case. It is the tight lipped behavior of that task force that bothers me the most.

We should always be allowed to question authority without the fear of retaliation or harassment by either that authoritative entity or our peers.

It seems to me that the very sanctity of law enforcement is exactly the cloak that allows a very few rancid individuals to make misguided decisions to the detriment of many.
Someone with the legal knowledge and power needs to take a close look at the availability of information in AS's case and challenge the withholding information under the guise of, "This is an active investigation." That particular mouthful of babble, in my opinion is being used to frost over a whole lot of bad decision making and MAY be stretching the very law it is suppose to protect.

I will stick to UNVERIFIED CRITIC OF LE as a title for myself. I hope you all will respect the reasons as to why that is.

Although even though I've publicly and privately stated that Tom could be another Andrew Sadek, I also believe it to be doubtful. (I think.)

I am holding on to the remaining 4. As you can see, most of my theories involve accidents. Maybe it's because I'm not nefarious so my mind doesn't "think" that way.

As far as people keeping quiet on a "large scale" if it were a fight, the only scenario that fits is fraternity brothers. They are very good at keeping secrets. Or so I'm told.

Here's the best thing about your post (IMO)------you're hanging on to 4 eggs.

I don't think frat guys are any better at keeping secrets than any other group of guys. When there's more than one person involved in anything---someone is going to run their mouth sooner or later. ( Just like I don't think it's fair to say frat guys drink anymore than any other group of guys---not that you said it but reference has been made to that effect)

Then there is this:

DSC03882.jpg

There could be variations on eggy themes and then there could be something totally random.

Here's the best thing about your post (IMO)------you're hanging on to 4 eggs.

I don't think frat guys are any better at keeping secrets than any other group of guys. When there's more than one person involved in anything---someone is going to run their mouth sooner or later. ( Just like I don't think it's fair to say frat guys drink anymore than any other group of guys---not that you said it but reference has been made to that effect)

One thing I'd like to mention is this: I betcha' gang guys keep secrets better than frat guys, iykwim.

Just a general hunch....

Moo

One thing I'd like to mention is this: I betcha' gang guys keep secrets better than frat guys, iykwim.

Just a general hunch....

Moo
Yes. They do, I bet. And I forgot that I include them (gangs) in my basket with the frat guys/fight club thing. I had it in my head, I just forgot to type it!

He is out late. He runs into some guys impaired by any number of substances.

They start hassling him. They try to take something from nim.

He fights back.

It gets out of control. He dies.

They take him across to Moorhead. Who knows why they don't dump him in the river.

i am a college kid too and i also agree that something like this is most likely. he goes to buy stuff to party with and it goes bad, he talks to the wrong girl and someone gets pissed at him, he gets robbed and fights back. i dont believe that he was ever back at the trap, who says a time like 3:40? ill bet no one saw him after the tweet from JW. i also bet that JW isnt popular with people since he may know what happened and escaped somehow. everyone i know saying cheese is talking about using not informing ...... but i also have never heard of anyone getting arrested and having the whole case completed in like one day. that does sound suspicious. sorry sorta rambling

Still a fair question. And sorry IBSleuthin if this is too much talk about me....but this is the 2nd time the question has been posed and i need to reply. I agree - the posting here needs to center on the case.

First - the Oliver Stone reference was a poor choice of words on my part. My apologies.

As to why - I'm in the region but not in the immediate area. MSM isn't a guarantee for me. I found it easier to find info on the case here from the get-go. As soon as something is published you guys pick it up and i don't have to sort through the google mishmash.

Last - i guess to sum up my interest without going into great detail - I'd say simply that I'm a concerned parent. Some theories (whether i personally ultimately rule them off-the-mark; paranoid; or whatever) still scare me as a concerned parent. Because I could be wrong. Either way, i prefer to be aware of what is out there. And afterall, poking holes in theories is what we're doing right? I'll endeavor to be more tactful with my pokes.

i am a college kid too and i also agree that something like this is most likely. he goes to buy stuff to party with and it goes bad, he talks to the wrong girl and someone gets pissed at him, he gets robbed and fights back. i dont believe that he was ever back at the trap, who says a time like 3:40? ill bet no one saw him after the tweet from JW. i also bet that JW isnt popular with people since he may know what happened and escaped somehow. everyone i know saying cheese is talking about using not informing ...... but i also have never heard of anyone getting arrested and having the whole case completed in like one day. that does sound suspicious. sorry sorta rambling

Good job, Minnie....I agree with a lot of what you're saying & questioning.
I have another question----my family member young adults would never send a tweet out in reference to playing the Call of Duty game. They all unanimously said they'd never tweet "we're so lost & we're gonna' die (& type a phone #) & say "get somebody".
So what's your theory about why long term (but moved on to a different college) buddy PF say that was just kids being silly---there's nothing to it. And then only a few minutes later, TB never opens PF's snapchat & winds up brutally murdered?
Why would PF link it to Call of Duty & just a silly game?

Still a fair question. And sorry IBSleuthin if this is too much talk about me....but this is the 2nd time the question has been posed and i need to reply. I agree - the posting here needs to center on the case.

First - the Oliver Stone reference was a poor choice of words on my part. My apologies.

As to why - I'm in the region but not in the immediate area. MSM isn't a guarantee for me. I found it easier to find info on the case here from the get-go. As soon as something is published you guys pick it up and i don't have to sort through the google mishmash.

Last - i guess to sum up my interest without going into great detail - I'd say simply that I'm a concerned parent. Some theories (whether i personally ultimately rule them off-the-mark; paranoid; or whatever) still scare me as a concerned parent. Because I could be wrong. Either way, i prefer to be aware of what is out there. And afterall, poking holes in theories is what we're doing right? I'll endeavor to be more tactful with my pokes.

Honestly, I'd be a concerned parent too, PP!
Even if people think that TB's death was a random stranger, then there's a psychotic killer on the loose!
There's no room or time to just shrug it off!

Has anyone put pressure on the LE for some answers? Surely after 60+ days there should be forensic discovery, autopsy, & toxicology reports, no? Even if LE is in an administrative flux, answers still are needed.

We can't be a society that let's a young man die in a trailer lot and say, "oh well....."

Moo

Good job, Minnie....I agree with a lot of what you're saying & questioning.
I have another question----my family member young adults would never send a tweet out in reference to playing the Call of Duty game. They all unanimously said they'd never tweet "we're so lost & we're gonna' die (& type a phone #) & say "get somebody".
So what's your theory about why long term (but moved on to a different college) buddy PF say that was just kids being silly---there's nothing to it. And then only a few minutes later, TB never opens PF's snapchat & winds up brutally murdered?
Why would PF link it to Call of Duty & just a silly game?

i think that whole exchange is weird. no one i know would ever use a tweet to talk about cod with buddies playing the game. they would talk through the game to people they are playing with. i also think its very weird that his best friend, if he really was that, sent a snapchat got a quick response, replied, and then had the message not opened for hours. that is pretty suspicious to me. i know its surprising to alot of adults but if ur kids dont respond to ur text its because they r ignoring u. if ur friends replay and then dont ever respond back to ur snapchat they r ignoring u or something happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong