GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

Thread 15

Thread 16

Thread 17

Thread 18

Thread 19

Thread 20

Thread 21

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

Mods/admins,
Why does this new thread not say Active Search like the last one? Is it important?

Also, I hope you don't delete this, but a lot of us would like to say a very heart-felt Thank You to Carlton and JMOM who have put in so many, long hours (after long hours of searching) to answer our many and endless questions, many times into the long night and early morning hours. They have been our beacon and anchor here at WS as I'm sure they also are to Christina's family who are all in an overwhelming world of pain and hurt. They have been a lifeline to all of us here trying to support the search for Christina Morris.

I hope you let this post stay up.

Mods/admins,
Why does this new thread not say Active Search like the last one? Is it important?

Also, I hope you don't delete this, but a lot of us would like to say a very heart-felt Thank You to Carlton and JMOM who have put in so many, long hours (after long hours of searching) to answer our many and endless questions, many times into the long night and early morning hours. They have been our beacon and anchor here at WS as I'm sure they also are to Christina's family who are all in an overwhelming world of pain and hurt. They have been a lifeline to all of us here trying to support the search for Christina Morris.

Very well said! They provided us with almost every fact about this case. Sometimes it meant reading between the lines but everything they put out or coyly hinted about turned out to be true. Having VIs was a blessing. Thanks for this post MM. :)

Ok, I obviously missed something. Anyway, I am really, really looking forward to seeing how these new canine searches go. JMOM, I know there isn't much you can tell us about the searches, but I am curious if these searchers are telling you guys much or if they are mainly communicating with PPD or what...is there anything you CAN tell us about the canine searches? Hoping for good news soon!

Eta- ok, I think I REALLY missed something.

I want to thank the mods and admin for maintaining the integrity of this forum and not allowing posters to be bullied and openly threatened. THANK YOU.

what is your opinion on what happened to christina? im still curious.
we are all here to help bring christina home, so please share your ideas.

Not sure how to bring a quote over from the last thread, but regarding the idea of them not making eye contact, I wonder if it could be due to shame? I didn't have the opportunity to listen to the broadcast yet, so I don't know the context of the observation, but shame can be a powerful communication inhibitor.

Whether he directly or indirectly contributed to the outcome, enough of his transgressions have come to light to make-- IMO-- a parent feel embarrassed and ashamed by their child's actions.

I thought it was good information that exLE Morris(doesn't know if they are related) relayed about when you get into your car lock doors first, turn on car and then put on seatbelt. If you put on the seatbelt first and perp gets to you before you lock door, then you are trapped. I know it is probably not related to this case, but was good to know.

Praying 21 is the last thread and Christina comes home to her sweet family and many freinds.
2f22a3ea2a8b657ea5fab5ecf15f5483.jpg

When I listened to the podcast/radio show I was dying to fast forward the first part. The woman just blabbed and it really drove me bananas listening to her and waiting to get to the interview. The echoing bc they were in some restaurant was annoying too.

I don't think too much new info was said but I liked hearing what her parents thought happened possibly.
I think Anna was being nice about the "friends" helping.

Thanks very much. We have appreciated all of y'all's help and dedication to finding Christina.

Mods/admins,

I must of missed something here too... Did the VI's leave? Since people are using past tense regarding them I ask.

I wouldn't doubt it! I've been defending them for awhile myself. It gets old. I can't wait for more evidence to come out so those who think their precious EA is innocent. So done with arguments here and glad I personally took a break because I'd rather rely on what I'm aware of and feel will come to fruition versus talk about what ideas that more than likely are nowhere near close to the truth and this is MY personal opinion and I don't care what others think at this point

I wouldn't doubt it! I've been defending them for awhile myself. It gets old. I can't wait for more evidence to come out so those who think their precious EA is innocent. So done with arguments here and glad I personally took a break because I'd rather rely on what I'm aware of and feel will come to fruition versus talk about what ideas that more than likely are nowhere near close to the truth and this is MY personal opinion and I don't care what others think at this point

I've had my share of breaks on here from being annoyed of bickering or whatever also.
Everyone's going to have an opinion of what happened. I personally have no idea what happened to Christina so I have a theory based on what I know and what's been released. I'm sure a lot of people could be wrong unless they know more or were there.

I think someone's getting real scared and so team EA is ramping up their diversion tactics and smear campaign. That's alright, the clock is ticking. It's not just EA going down. Justice will be sweet, won't it?

I think someone's getting real scared and so team EA is ramping up their diversion tactics and smear campaign. That's alright, the clock is ticking. It's not just EA going down. Justice will be sweet, won't it?

Something is def about to happen. I have a weird feeling the last couple days with the energy going.

Moving on, let's hope we see some news about the dogs finding something in the next few days!

I was thinking today too, even though the deadline for grand jury was today and they say not an actual hearing I think it's coming quick and we won't hear a thing until it's done.

Mods/admins,

The thread has been updated and thank you for pointing that out as far as the active search!

This is a very emotional case as you all know with many questions involved. We will allow this post to stand but any further discussion will not be allowed and your cooperation is appreciated.

We all want answers as to what has happened to Christina and hopefully they will come soon.

Please just be respectful of each other and treat others as you would want to be treated.

Thank you all:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member