SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESorNO,
Your ability to search and find is amazing, not to mention that you can then bring it over for all to read.
Thank you for mentioning the library - I'm a great fan of the frugality,
I might even be considered the president of that fan club.

Thanks to all who keep this trial and thread updated. It definitely is appreciated by many.

I think she traces.

YDE7obi.gif

http://i.imgur.com/YDE7obi.gif
(animated .gif may not display properly on Tapatalk)

I think someone used a sketch app and then gave it to her to complete with her stubby pencil. JMO

image.jpg

The Apple App is called Sketch Me!

I'm just going to mention this once................I hope. (because it chaps my hide)

CMJA traces and smudges the pencil in the images she copies.

She's not using grids.

She's tracing 1:1. Although I'd call her work a clone. We all know what a clone is now, lol!

Yes, Maria is probably bringing her the art supplies because there's no way Joe would let her have any of that stuff in her cell. (maybe that's why Nurmi doesn't want her on camera) That's probably where she used the Spirograph to make one of her pics.

Someone MAY be sprucing up her shading, light and dark planes. Who knows, and who really cares?

For all of us who took art, in Grade School, High School, or Institutes of Higher Learning, CMJA's work lacks.............a...........lot, specially when you slap those $$$$$ on them. CMJA is a rip off artist. A plagiarist. A glorified "color inside the lines" coloring book scribbler. And a convicted murderer <-----That's the biggest flaw in her so called artistic talent.

She's sub par to John Wayne Gacy: at least HE painted what he imagined, he didn't copy. Heck, Charles Manson does "better" art.

But none of them are noticed in the accepted Art World because it's just obscene, foul, and vile. Compare her Snow White with her self portrait: one is free hand, the other is tracing. Without something to trace, she's laughable.

I just can't give credence to anyone who's mind delights in murder, wants to claim they have creative talent, and profits from their notoriety.&#8203;

I wish someone would just shut her "Scribbles by CMJA" down.

Yep, I'm annoyed (to put it mildly) that she has money coming in when the tax payers are footing her court/legal/and living expenses. I would hope a reporter would take it upon themselves to investigate just how CMJA is doing this, who is helping her, and what the originators of the photos and ads she's copied think, or plan on doing about her blatant plagiarism.

In no way am I judging or trying to offend anyone else's artistic ability.

Let's just call it what it is..................CMJA's scribbles are dog doo doo.:facepalm:

447e48b64edf23aac73d27296f6a8dd3.jpg

Link: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/44/7e/48/447e48b64edf23aac73d27296f6a8dd3.jpg

Dog doo doo? I love your choice of words. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can understand where you (and everyone else) are coming from :therethere:- the outrage- I have it also-and can't fault you for it. You don't know how many times I've wanted to quit this trial, but I'm like an addict about it :sigh:; I'm very addicted to this mess of a trial and I need some resolution. :waiting:

I really think you need one of Niner's message to calm down. Come,my dear, lay down and let my friends relax you:

53573.gif

Link: http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/535/53573.gif

I am soooooo envious! You all have amazing talent. I have none. :(
But at least I can enjoy what you all have. :)

Thank you but I did trace that pic! I found an image online, printed it out on my laser printer, colored over the back of the printed photo with my stubby pencil to make "carbon paper" sort of, traced it onto some fancy, acid-free archival stipple paper, then copied the shading from the photo. The photo I used has a chair in the way, so I did draw part of it and used other similar photos for reference.

90vgg9L.png

Oh, so sorry, I forgot. It's called Sketch Me! from the Apple App Store.

Others are mentioning this technology in the retrial thread, YorN -- take a look.

Oh. No, but thank-you for the suggestion. I don't feel comfortable in that thread. :scared: It's too "technical" and nit-picking for me (and some are kind of, what's a "nice" word- mean? no- that's not the word. I don't know the correct word to use.) I feel overwhelmed there. :scared: Guess I'm not really a sleuther or something like that. :shame:
I just plop the court minutes/case documents there and run away. :(

Oh. No, but thank-you for the suggestion. I don't feel comfortable in that thread. :scared: It's too "technical" and nit-picking for me (and some are kind of, what's a "nice" word- mean? no- that's not the word. I don't know the correct word to use.) I feel overwhelmed there. :scared: Guess I'm not really a sleuther or something like that. :shame:
I just plop the court minutes/case documents there and run away. :(

Understood. :wave:

And thank you for keeping track of those court minutes in two different places here. My point is that some people who are familiar with digital photo technology suspect that this self portrait was nothing more than an electronically recycled photograph.

I think it's short for application.

It's like a mini program that can do a specific task.

The phones and pads have apps for everything and anything.

I do not use them since I do not have a cell phone or ipad or anything like that.
I do not use cable, I have an antenna for my tv, and I have magic jack for my phone - I'm frugal, but I do have internet.

Hope that helps, and I know TMI for my technology equipment.

But what is an "app", if I may ask (I'm just really nosy).

An app is an application, which is a kind of online tool. For instance, there are apps to download music, apps to manipulate photographs (like Photoshop and others), apps to play games, etc..

It's short for application. The Apple Store has a million of them for every purpose under the sun. Daisymodo's gif of the picture and the drawing prompted me to Google 'is there an app that changes photos into drawings' and voila Sketch Me! showed up. Janx has pointed out that it was being discussed on the retrial thread and Regean also said that photoshop can do it too.

An app is an application, which is a kind of online tool. For instance, there are apps to download music, apps to manipulate photographs (like Photoshop and others), apps to play games, etc..

Looks like we're playing hopscotch with our replys. I'm just figuring out this reply system. Anyway, she's so busted and I see they mentioned on the other thread that it's been taken off the list of sale items.

I think the derivation of the application term comes from the fact that you are applying the cyber technology to the task at hand. I teach writing to college techies, and this is all I've been able to figure out.

I think it's short for application.

It's like a mini program that can do a specific task.

The phones and pads have apps for everything and anything.

I do not use them since I do not have a cell phone or ipad or anything like that.
I do not use cable, I have an antenna for my tv, and I have magic jack for my phone - I'm frugal, but I do have internet.

Hope that helps, and I know TMI for my technology equipment.

I don't have a cell phone or ipad either- just satellite for TV and another satellite for the internet.
My older son just switched his cable for an antenna, but he lives in NJ and not the boon-docks like me.
An antenna wouldn't do much for me here (and I just love TCM- can't live without it).
Are there apps for the computer? and what kind? what would I use them for? I know there's something called photoshop, but I'm
a dumb-dumb when it comes to the computer and I don't know how to use it. :( I'm lucky I can work the printer, but I'm pretty good at
buying things on the computer and research. :)

I think so, but some don't like it because it has lots of other posts that are not related to the trial.
And we are a caring bunch of crazies. :) (been together for almost 2 years).

That really is scary, at least to me, or for anyone who has ever been the victim of a stalker. That said, I've never known anyone as bad as CMJA, so I can't even begin to imagine what Travis was going through. I personally believe that in the weeks before he died that he was afraid for his life, yet at the same time I'm sure that he doubted and questioned himself. And, if he did decide to take himself seriously, he had no idea what he should do, where to even begin. I think he saw it as, he was "the man", and here she is, just this "defenseless woman", right ? Surely he has no real reason to fear her, Right ? No, not right. :cry:

hey , what happened- I messed up- my previous post was in reply to MsJosie's post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong