GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
that depends if he straight out raped her or he tried to get fresh with her and it went bad then know. If he snatched her as part of something bigger then its entirely possible. It would be super interesting to know where in his car they found her dna aka the trunk or the passengers seat or both.

Yea my guess is there going to keep quite and see what he says if any or anyone else. I would think if it was hair and I front seat it's less likely to be as harsh evidence as blood and the trunk. He's got some explaining to do as he said she was NOT in his car!! Maybe their interrogating to see if he's cover for a bigger involvement but I believe if that were really possible it may come out soon as well. I'm still not sure what to think about HF and his situation but it was a big eye opener and if he was this heavily involved in something it's quite possible she was at risk but the dots between HF and EA have to be connected first and from what JMOM has stated the texts from EA phone were from Christina, I don't know how we know for a fact but I know the VI have way more insight than we do and if these two guys were connected and/or EA did for someone else I do believe it will come out. Like someone else said, he can't hide or drive away in his car anymore. The semi comfortable life he lived waiting for their evidence is over!

that depends if he straight out raped her or he tried to get fresh with her and it went bad then know. If he snatched her as part of something bigger then its entirely possible. It would be super interesting to know where in his car they found her dna aka the trunk or the passengers seat or both.

I agree. My thinking is
HF gets arrested for supposed unrelated charge of drugs
Within 5 days we have an arrest of EA
That makes me believe HF was involved and gave up what he knew. HF wouldn't be involved in EA having a sexual motive.
I think HF gave up what he knew and it maybe matched what forensics they have.
Now since there's at least 2 people involved, who is to say there is not another helper.

If they know where christina is but haven't went for her yet, that's possible. They don't tell us everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they do find her this weekend.

Per Twitter, he was transferred to Collin County from PPD an hour ago.

Fox 4 news

I'm following on my phone so not able to do as much as I'd like--so counting on someone to post his mugshot when it's up!! Thought his car was black but guess it's a charcoal gray?? Just glad for any arrest. Still think HF is hinky as heck, but will see who else falls and what happens.

Enjoy your stay, Enrique... oh, & Happy Holidays...

I am sorry but I am thinking yes I hope he gets a cell mate that doesn't care for kidnapper and possible rapist and oh maybe he's into some hot dogs! That would make it happy holidays! Maybe cruel mindset but I'm sick of his lies and I'm praying the family is going to get the justice they deserve and he is going to get punishment for what I believe he will be proving guilty for doing. Researching PPD cases, they almost ALWAYS get there suspect. They don't mess around! He may NEVER see the holidays outside bars! If he harmed Christina, then that is exactly what he deserves and more

Can someone please remind me who PJ is please?

Tia

We all have different opinions on the picketing, personally I liked it because I know that if it was my daughter, I would have been doing worse. Now that we know that HF was and is a , your refusal to let go of him as a suspect seems wise. I still can't wrap my arms around why HF has been SO protected through this.... by the cops, by VI's, by FB admins. He is a user, a dealer and a crappy BF. I think he's either an informant or related to the chief of police.

BBM - I'm not sure he has been protected. He's sitting in jail for the second time since Christina's gone missing! I think the reason the family and VIs were protecting him is they don't think he had anything to do with Christina's disappearance. Based on their interviews in MSM it seems they still aren't sure the two are connected.

I agree the timing is very suspect but am on the fence as to whether the two are connected. But if this was truly just a SO that went south, then HF probably didn't have anything to do with it. MOO Time will tell, tho. And I agree with you on what he is...dealer and the crappiest of boyfriends.

I'm pages behind on the thread, but just saw the news....this is a greasy start. I hope he talks!!!! And above all that, justice and peace for Christina and her loved ones!!

Stupid auto correct, great, not greasy!

hahahahah I was like wtf does she mean by greasy

I am sorry but I am thinking yes I hope he gets a cell mate that doesn't care for kidnapper and possible rapist and oh maybe he's into some hot dogs! That would make it happy holidays! Maybe cruel mindset but I'm sick of his lies and I'm praying the family is going to get the justice they deserve and he is going to get punishment for what I believe he will be proving guilty for doing. Researching PPD cases, they almost ALWAYS get there suspect. They don't mess around! He may NEVER see the holidays outside bars! If he harmed Christina, then that is exactly what he deserves and more
Yes ....
So many Shady People
And then we have to other Poser HF ..who was selling a variety of dope with a group at the Nude Bar/EDM Party place that MSM exposed as being the contributing factor of a beautiful 19yr old girl who died there this year.

I think the Arrest Warrant may not be released. Since PPD won't reveal what the DNA was (and the arrest warrant likely does), that warrant may be under seal for an indefinite period of time.

I saw a tweet that his house had been searched today as well (makes sense) but it was deleted and hasn't been re-tweeted.

ETA: Tweet about house being searched. https://twitter.com/Kevin_StarNews/status/543852901752639489

I'm sure if she's not alive he will talk and tell where her body is to avoid the death penalty.
At least, when my friend was murdered, that's the only way we found her body.

Jmo

I think he will have to think they have a super strong murder case against him before he does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie