GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Beverly!

1411739631000-beverly-carter.jpg

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/little-rock/2014/09/26/beverly-carter-missing/16257155/

Police are in their second day of looking for clues in the disappearance of a central Arkansas real estate agent. More than 250 volunteers were out helping authorities search for clues Saturday.

The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is searching for 51-year-old Beverly Carter. She was reported missing by her husband September 25 after she was supposed to meet an unknown person at a home on Old River Road in Scott to show a house around 5:30 p.m. After three and half hours of no contact, her husband went to the home and found his wife's car with her purse and wallet inside, but she was nowhere to be found, and investigators have found no trace of a crime.

Beverly Carter was last seen wearing a black sleeveless shirt and red shorts. Flyers circulating suggest Carter stands around 5 feet, 2 inches and weighs around 145 pounds. She is also said to have blonde hair and green eyes.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Beverly Carter is urged to contact PCSO at any of the below listed contacts.

24 hour Communications number: (501) 340-6963

Criminal Investigations Division: (501) 340-6940

Central Arkansas CRIMESTOPPERS tip line:(501) 340-TIPS(8477)

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Media Thread

:seeya:
This is the social media we can link to:

Social media of the accused (Arron Lewis)

Facebook of the Victim

MSM Social Media

All other social media links are off limits.

We do not ever allow screen shots from social media

We do not allow discussion of comments, though you can point someone in the direction of the comment. Such as "see comment from A.M. under this article"

All social media / comments other than MSM Article are to be taken as rumor.

Also no more discussion or sleuthing of "Trevor" the police at this point have cleared him. If that changes we will revisit.

Any questions then please feel free to PM me or another MOD.

TIA
:loser:

Just a reminder...

Sleuthing family and friends of the victim or suspect is not allowed.

Please continue here...

Reminder...

Do not tell others how or what to post
Do not attack other members
Alert if you feel a post is against TOS
You can disagree with a member, you can not attack another member for their opinion

Please continue here...

Please continue posting here:

:websleuther:

We have heard over and over of a -Referral, that a false name was given - I believe from a couple from Russellville... LEO stated, paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact quote, that AL did not know Beverly Carter. I believe, again I may be wrong but didn't the LEO say that AL did make the call?

The home where CL and AL lived was a rental. It was mentioned here when it was discussed about friends moving CL stuff out. I was curious if it was an individual or a Real Estate agency. It is owned by a Broker. The Broker in 2009 worked for the same Crye Leike office in NLR, that Beverly Carter was working at Sept 25, 2014 when she was Kidnapped and Murdered. The Broker/landlord does not work at that office now.

Another possible scenario: AL, using a false name and info calling the landlords office about a home... wouldn't give his correct name as landlord would know that they occupied home at 165 Randall Dr Sherwood Ar (property records diff from city mailing address). The area where AL had purchased the blue dble wide is not that far from the area of Old River Drive, Scott ... Maybe on one of AL motorcycle rides he sees the house or something along that line.. Possible when making the cash buyer appointment, Referral person didn't work that area but knew that Beverly Carter, (whom the Broker/Landlord knows) did have homes listed in area and that she lived in the area. In that scenario, what LEO are saying would be true, AL didn't know Beverly Carter... Possible AL would know from their own rental lease the term Broker. The thought of this just makes me ill.

Are you saying that maybe his target was actually his landlord but she referred it out to Beverly?

Are you saying that maybe his target was actually his landlord but she referred it out to Beverly?

No, nor am I meaning to imply that this happened. Just thinking out loud. When I was pondering this, I remember AL when asked on his first perp walk.. WHO?? Who's Beverly Carter (or he said something like that). Don't know if AL ever even saw the owner of property or anyone from where ever they made payments. But possible I suppose. Again, I am just thinking out loud. This is jmo.

maybe AL wanted that particular house and thought he could use ransom & reward money to purchase it--that would make Beverly random...He might think all real estate people are wealthy..

Ok I have to run out now. Please don't allow any earth-shaking breaking news to occur in my absence.... ;)

We will alert you, Zdots, if we find out if it was red Capri pants or red shorts! ;)

I don't recall who said something about the pic circulating around of Beverly, but something like..the pic did not look like her in real life. If it was referenced to the current pic on BC's facebook...I thought it was a very good pic of her. I could tell it was her even after viewing her other pics. It's hard to miss those twinkling eyes and beautiful smile! I wish I had known her. I bet she was fun and loved to laugh.

I've said this before, but I think it's worth saying again. Although I'm not necessarily a big fan of Crystal's (and I wasn't a big fan of hers before the disappearance of beverly Carter) I don't WANT her to be guilty of these charges, and I would be very shocked if it turns out that she was involved, and even more shocked if she was hands on involved in BCs kidnapping and murder....Because despite some previous questionable life-parenting decisions I have never known her to be capable of violence or to be the type of person with the level of complete disregard for human life that someone must have to do something like this.

Yes AL had a collapsed lung, yes prisoners deserve a certain level of access to medical care, and yes he did not receive appropriate medical attention in a timely fashion... But IMO this was probably due to his repeated injuries/accidents whatever he was doing in order to stalk and harass his ex the nurse. It was a result of the classic boy who cried wolf.

We have heard over and over of a -Referral, that a false name was given - I believe from a couple from Russellville... LEO stated, paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact quote, that AL did not know Beverly Carter. I believe, again I may be wrong but didn't the LEO say that AL did make the call?

The home where CL and AL lived was a rental. It was mentioned here when it was discussed about friends moving CL stuff out. I was curious if it was an individual or a Real Estate agency. It is owned by a Broker. The Broker in 2009 worked for the same Crye Leike office in NLR, that Beverly Carter was working at Sept 25, 2014 when she was Kidnapped and Murdered. The Broker/landlord does not work at that office now.

Another possible scenario: AL, using a false name and info calling the landlords office about a home... wouldn't give his correct name as landlord would know that they occupied home at 165 Randall Dr Sherwood Ar (property records diff from city mailing address). The area where AL had purchased the blue dble wide is not that far from the area of Old River Drive, Scott ... Maybe on one of AL motorcycle rides he sees the house or something along that line.. Possible when making the cash buyer appointment, Referral person didn't work that area but knew that Beverly Carter, (whom the Broker/Landlord knows) did have homes listed in area and that she lived in the area. In that scenario, what LEO are saying would be true, AL didn't know Beverly Carter... Possible AL would know from their own rental lease the term Broker. The thought of this just makes me ill.

Good thinking!

Many times owners of rentals contract with a Realtor to manage the property. The Realtor's rental agent handles collecting renters' deposits & monthly rent, running credit checks, maintenance, advertising, etc. It's entirely possible BC's broker (employer) was the property manager of record for the house CL rented. I'm not sure how you could find that out in the internet era. In the old days, you could check old classified ad listings in newspapers.

Butler, you say you're not a fan of Crystal's, before or after. What happened that caused you to have bad feelings or not be a fan? Sorry if that's too personal. Just curious what she did or said that makes you not a fan?

I've said this before, but I think it's worth saying again. Although I'm not necessarily a big fan of Crystal's (and I wasn't a big fan of hers before the disappearance of beverly Carter) I don't WANT her to be guilty of these charges, and I would be very shocked if it turns out that she was involved, and even more shocked if she was hands on involved in BCs kidnapping and murder....Because despite some previous questionable life-parenting decisions I have never known her to be capable of violence or to be the type of person with the level of complete disregard for human life that someone must have to do something like this.

Yes AL had a collapsed lung, yes prisoners deserve a certain level of access to medical care, and yes he did not receive appropriate medical attention in a timely fashion... But IMO this was probably due to his repeated injuries/accidents whatever he was doing in order to stalk and harass his ex the nurse. It was a result of the classic boy who cried wolf.

Butler- If you could or would even want to, would you share your thoughts on why you think LE / PA have charged CL as an equal??

Good thinking!

Many times owners of rentals contract with a Realtor to manage the property. The Realtor's rental agent handles collecting renters' deposits & monthly rent, running credit checks, maintenance, advertising, etc. It's entirely possible BC's broker (employer) was the property manager of record for the house CL rented. I'm not sure how you could find that out in the internet era. In the old days, you could check old classified ad listings in newspapers.

I don't know how long they had lived at that address. The owner of property most likely I would think would have it listed with the same company she currently employed with. In my thinking out loud up thread, Beverly Carter being involved would literally have been RANDOM as the LEO guy said. Random meaning that AL didn't know her or scope her out. If I understand correctly (and we don't have much info to go on) but my understanding is Beverly was only in the mix because of the Referral of the Cash Buyer. (if I am misunderstanding, someone please correct me, so we are all kinda on same page on the Referral /BC part) jmo

Butler- If you could or would even want to, would you share your thoughts on why you think LE / PA have charged CL as an equal??

I have absolutely no idea just like the rest of you... I'm anxiously awaiting to hear some evidence.

Butler, you say you're not a fan of Crystal's, before or after. What happened that caused you to have bad feelings or not be a fan? Sorry if that's too personal. Just curious what she did or said that makes you not a fan?

I fully acknowledge that my opinions of her are extremely bias as my relationship to her is the fact that she's an ex wife of a close family member.

I've pretty much explained a lot of her actions in previous posts.

I think the biggest thing that has caused me to have negative feelings towards her is that I believe that she lacks the ability to step outside of any situation and ask herself "is this what is in the best interest of my children" I think she makes impulsive decisions based on what she wants at the time.... ie moving AL into the house with her daughter after only knowing him a short time amongst other things. but I do not now nor have I ever questioned her love for her children... I know she loves her kids! But loving your children vs being able to make competent sound parenting decisions is two different things. I'll would also like to say that despite all this crystal has never done anything specifically negative towards me and when she was around my children when they were much younger she was always nice to them and took good care of them when they were in her care... Actually I think just my oldest child as they were divorced before my youngest was born, but my statement still stands.

I fully acknowledge that my opinions of her are extremely bias as my relationship to her is the fact that she's an ex wife of a close family member.

I've pretty much explained a lot of her actions in previous posts.

I think the biggest thing that has caused me to have negative feelings towards her is that I believe that she lacks the ability to step outside of any situation and ask herself "is this what is in the best interest of my children" I think she makes impulsive decisions based on what she wants at the time.... ie moving AL into the house with her daughter after only knowing him a short time amongst other things. but I do not now nor have I ever questioned her love for her children... I know she loves her kids! But loving your children vs being able to make competent sound parenting decisions is two different things. I'll would also like to say that despite all this crystal has never done anything specifically negative towards me and when she was around my children when they were much younger she was always nice to them and took good care of them when they were in her care... Actually I think just my oldest child as they were divorced before my youngest was born, but my statement still stands.
Thank you. That's what I'm hung up on too. The bad decisions that harm the kids. Even if none of this had happened with Beverly...why in the world would she want her daughter around such a loser/creep? I just don't get it, probably never will.
IMO she and her choices makes her come off as very immature and flighty. Spontaneous decisions and actions. I'm not judging, I'm just saying this is how she appears to me. Veiwing her FB and the cat fight on Instagram...just doesn't seem like what most 41 yr old mothers would do.
ETA: Before I get pounced on, I'd just like to add: IF VI's are upset with what is said or discussed here---hang on to your hats, because in court these things are going to be brought up and probably much WORSE things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie