Verdict watch! ** GUILTY **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 4m4 minutes ago
Judge says he wants to discuss something else. Wants to clarify the noise in the hallway issue. #Bain #Magnotta

Sounds like they're having quite a time down at the courthouse today. They're also dealing with the Quebec shooter Richard Henry Bain who needs an assessment of his own according to Judge Cournoyer. He's also been representing himself and was denied bail today. Poor Judge Cournoyer must be really looking forward to his Christmas break. First he has to deal with LeClair and now he's got a loony shooter trying to represent himself.

MOO

:floorlaugh:

Stephane Giroux ‏@SGirouxCTV · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge offers assessment from Dr Joel Watts at Pinel, but done at the jail. Watts testified in Magnotta...

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge informs #Bain Watts is involved in #Magnotta case. So? #Bain asks. And?

#Bain says not familiar with #Magnotta case.

This is more on the loony shooter guy that I thought was funny. They're trying to convince him to get an assessment. They're recommending Dr Watts. They're trying to tell him he's the guy who assessed LM. Loony shooter Bain is saying "who is LM?" :floorlaugh:

Domenic Fazioli ‏@DomenicFazioli · 4m4 minutes ago
Jury in Luka #Magnotta case has been deliberating for close to 30 hours (3 and a half days). Still no verdict.

Yes, thank you! :tyou: Prior to my retirement I worked with 'young offenders' at Syl Apps, CAMH amd many other 'institutions'. I should know all this stuff.........but the memory is fading with (dare I say it?).....age! :blushing:

I must say :tyou: for your service in working with young offenders. Not an easy task and certainly not for the faint hearted.

And your memory is not fading, your hippocampus is flooded from this trial. From now on just blame Manny. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's in that deliberation room holding these jurors hostage and refusing to allow them to come to a decision. ;)

images

People tell me all the time that I'm devastatingly good looking.

Press has been ready for days...

30t5her.jpg
2jbqsd5.jpg

I must say :tyou: for your service in working with young offenders. Not an easy task and certainly not for the faint hearted.

And your memory is not fading, your hippocampus is flooded from this trial. From now on just blame Manny. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's in that deliberation room holding these jurors hostage and refusing to allow them to come to a decision. ;)

I second this, it certainly is not for the faint hearted, much respect to you.

As for Manny, I am beginning to wonder if 'mystery pimp' is LeClair ;)

I'll be watching until the Jury retire, then I will be off to the fridge for a cold cider to unwind. It was good to have a few light-hearted posts and I hope nobody was offended. I think sometimes it is necessary to keep sane!

Let's keep hold of the faith all and No_stone, keep that candle burning gal

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD 5m5 minutes ago

Confusing. Assuming the jury went on break but the courtroom is closed because clerk had to take a break. #Magnotta

Stephane Giroux ‏@SGirouxCTV 7m7 minutes ago

Starting to look like i'm going to be stuck at Court House for the weekend #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee @sleeCJAD · 2m 2 minutes ago

The lights in the courtroom just went off! And we're still in the hallway. #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 10m10 minutes ago
Ok jury's still deliberating. Lights in the courtroom are on a timer to shut off to save energy. Confusing. #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 3m3 minutes ago
Ok the courtroom's lights are back on and the constable is coming to open the doors of the courtroom. #Magnotta

It's all good. :floorlaugh:

OMG...something's up?

Breakfast Television ‏@BTMontreal · 51s52 seconds ago
Crown and defense just walked into the courtroom #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 43s43 seconds ago
Lawyers and judge are back in the courtroom, but judge says it's not a verdict. Jury says some videos not viewable. #Magnotta

Well I guess it's a good sign they're still looking at evidence? I wonder how many they're trying to convince and to what side?

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 1m1 minute ago
Technician on the job. Judge says they tested the evidence on electronic support. #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 1m1 minute ago
Judge says if they do that, doesn't know if they should ask the jury if they are still deliberating. #Magnotta

Judge made an order to make sure the technicians are around on the weekend. #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 55s56 seconds ago
Judge says they all agree they don't inquire the jury about anything and just get the computer to fix it. #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 54s55 seconds ago
And the judge retires from the room. #Magnotta

Stephane Giroux ‏@SGirouxCTV · 40s41 seconds ago
Just by comparison, a jury on the 3rd floor has been deliberating for 18 days in the trial of a street gang. #Magnotta

Tech issues, delays, histrionics. This trial has almost all the makings of a soap opera. It is just missing a few busty blondes, evil twins, and long lost children. :facepalm:

Tech issues, delays, histrionics. This trial has almost all the makings of a soap opera. It is just missing a few busty blondes, evil twins, and long lost children. :facepalm:

Enter Barbie Swallows, Manny's twin brother "Robin" and that son that LM keeps claiming he has.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member