18 y/o Black male shot dead by Police in St Louis suburb of Berkeley MO

I think LE should be obliged to give badge numbers. They're public servants, so they are accountable to the public.

It looks like the youth may not have been "unarmed" after all (not that it will matter to protesters)

Chris Shepherd ‏@ChrisShepherd 1m1 minute ago
Pic of gun at the scene. From @valeriehahn @stltoday #antoniomartin #Berkeley pic.twitter.com/Cq5clErmwb

B5mrAbxIEAAJmoE.jpg

EDIT: Photo credit @valeriehahn St Louis Post-Dispatch night side reporter

Yep that's what I thought he said... Oh boy this isn't gonna be good.. At all... Yet this officer wants respect in return?

I say, put em all on an island, and let them duke it out. This is horrible.

Police still arriving, the Ustream is halting a bit as it's getting a lot of traffic but whoever she is is doing a great job of reporting.

CNN is still not covering this! Shame on them!

Calm down now.........knock on wood.

I can't believe they are going home. I think they are re grouping, but that's JMO.

it would be nice if people could control their veiled racism and politicization of this at least until the body is cold...

There'll be no going back from this one, I'm afraid. :(

Police still arriving, the Ustream is halting a bit as it's getting a lot of traffic but whoever she is is doing a great job of reporting.

I agree. She is sticking to the facts and avoiding any editorializing.

Huh? Who is doing that?

It was awful MJ. :(

[video]http://www.ustream.tv/channel/stackizshort?utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=ustre.am%2F1i2lw&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20141223225605[/video]

We may need extra Mod coverage on this thread. I smell a websleuth riot. Bessie will be working OT this holiday with this thread. BTW: Merry X Mas to all you sleuthers. I like how most people are fair and balanced on this site. Feliz Navidad.

I still don't know why? I'm not reading that chat. It's horrific. :(

We may need extra Mod coverage on this thread. I smell a websleuth riot. Bessie will be working OT this holiday with this thread. BTW: Merry X Mas to all you sleuthers. I like how most people are fair and balanced on this site. Feliz Navidad.

We will be fine. :)

Especially if it becomes a political/"sociological" discussion with virtually no attention to the details of the case, like the Mike Brown thread and that of the two slain Bronx LEOs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare
Back