MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will find mention of Pooh in HERE.

At this time, I will not reveal his true identity. It is against WS TOS.

(Curiosity wants to know what the CJ stands for?)

it's Boon/e. AA just tries to throw off the reporter.

Updated please add as you see fit.

Debbie Chambers - Talked with Jessica for 20 minutes, lost son in brutal car accident.
Ben Chambers - Dad, shady past, lost son in brutal car accident.
Derek Turner/Fleming - 31 yrs. Old, knew Jessica, doesn't know why he was questioned.
Ali Alsania - Gas station owner/one of last known to see Jessica alive.
Bryan Rudd - Ex abusive BF, cleared by police.
Eric Bibbs - Lived near car fire, interviewed by police.
Charlotte Wilkerson (Auntie Sha Sha) - Aunt of Bryan Rudd/neighbor/stated party info
George Mister - Quoted Jessica as a very good friend. (could also be Boone Mista (Mister) of Memphis, or the son of)
Rachael Tutor - GF of George Mister, rolled eyes at his response.
Lynnsey Fowler - Friend/worked at Sonic frequently visited by Jessica/Crappie fishing night of incident.
Amber Sheilds - HS Friend/with Lynnsey Fowler at incident scene day after.
Ray McClenic - Reported loud suspect vehicle.
Cassandra Market - Asked Jessica for a smoke but she had wrong brand. Drove off with Ben Byers.
Bejuan Byers - filled up gas container, drove away with Cassandra Market.
Cole Haley - Fire Chief, thought to have been told Perp info from dying Jessica.
Unknown name - Female gas clerk delivering "chicken" to customers outside of station.
Linda Oliver - Spoke at funeral, talked with Jessica about publishing a book about her life.
Reverend Kilgore - Jessica confided in him personal information.
Eric Greggs - Pastor from Charleston, unknown role atm.

updated some info.

I'm so mixed up. There are so many characters, and some I have no idea who they are, or what they have done.

AA talks about "Pooh" or "Boone" as if he doesn't know what the guy's name is or who he is. Boone is someone we all know as being interviewed on camera with DRT (or he is the "father" of that man).

I do agree that her car does have a tale to tell. My fear that is even if Jessica's murderer/s signed and dated their names and left their ID, SS card, and hairbrush in the car, it would not make a difference at this point, as far as convicting her killer/s. At best, it could hopefully bring closure to those who loved Jessica, if they were to be made aware of such evidence. Maybe, just maybe, her family car LE use said evidence in efforts to file a civil suit. I'm not saying this is fact, just fear, and MOO.

I would be going over that car with a fine-toothed comb. I would want to see all of its paperwork, numbers, titles, work records, (yes, even CarFax). That car is currently the single most important piece of physical evidence. While we wait for the ME and lab stuff on Jessica. That car can tell a tale. The tale the car tells will be key testimony at a trial. I agree with others that the car is now contaminated/contestable evidence. But it still has a story. Any bullet holes? Were the windows shot out? Was it stripped in situ before being set alit? I don't know, off-hand, if it was a stick or an automatic. I don't know if it was front wheel drive, rear, or 4WD. I don't know how long Jessica had her license, or how much experience driving. I certainly don't like that there are photos of the car sitting on the ground at some spot where the flatbed dropped it off (complete with crowbar laying atop trunk).

Also, sleuthing, minus good old fashioned evidence, plus rumors, equals "what if's". It is the sleuthers way of killing time. For example, what if the 911 caller was actually reporting seeing a car that was actually driving down the road while on fire! And hence, the possible confusion over a person on fire moving down the road? Could explain the 911 caller not stopping to help. Could explain the 911 caller being quite sure it was actually a car that was on fire, even at the distance between car and call.

It seems to me to be a large part of human nature to try to create connections whether we are given two pieces of information, or a hundred. Plus, I am looking for creative writing points with this post.

updated some info.

Has the name of the shelter where she stayed been made public? And where it was located? I think I saw one mentioned but can't remember if it was here or in the rumor mill. Thanks.

I only worry that some evidence could have been left behind....mainly because it was already after sunset when the car was removed. imoo

pictures were posted of the crime scene with a bottle and a cigarette. but who knows when that photos was taken and what location is truly was from.

Another new name to me. How does Linda Oliver factor into this case? Thanks.

Linda spoke at a women's conference at Liberty Hill Baptist Church in Pope on 10/25. She spoke about her life and book. Linda said Jessica approached her after her presentation and said she wanted to write a book too. She said she wanted her story to be told and she asked for help. Linda said she also saw Jessica at the church the next morning, Sunday. I think Linda said that is when Jessica asked Linda not to forget her.
Linda said she and Jessica had a relationship on Facebook. She was helping Jessica write her book.

I do agree that her car does have a tale to tell. My fear that is even if Jessica's murderer/s signed and dated their names and left their ID, SS card, and hairbrush in the car, it would not make a difference at this point, as far as convicting her killer/s. At best, it could hopefully bring closure to those who loved Jessica, if they were to be made aware of such evidence. Maybe, just maybe, her family car LE use said evidence in efforts to file a civil suit. I'm not saying this is fact, just fear, and MOO.

I disagree. I think once an arrest and trial take place, the prosecutor will have no trouble using the car to persuade a judge or jury the death penalty is justified.

updated some info.

"I’m not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work there."

From memory: Cassandra = Sandy = Market = Rudd = Aunt of Bryan Rudd = cig butt bummer

Charlotte Wilkerson = Aunty ShaSha = friend/neighbor of Jessica = not aunt of Bryan Rudd

Has the name of the shelter where she stayed been made public? And where it was located? I think I saw one mentioned but can't remember if it was here or in the rumor mill. Thanks.

I think it was Leah's Restoration House. 37 Oak St, Oakland, MS.
http://www.rachelssister.com/

I don't think this has been confirmed. But, if I am allowed to state this, they have a Justice 4 Jessica symbol on their Facebook page.

Based on criticism and belief, but stated as fact? Seems to be the frayed thread running throughout the fabric of this case. Just because the answers are not immediate and to the satisfaction of a sleuth (speaking mostly of the social media sleuthers), they conclude the crime scene was mismanaged.

Do you have a source for Linda saying she was actually helping Jessica write her book? IIRC, she said she didn't talk to her further after the initial conversation. Thanks!

I am so confused. The ear witness is Jessica's brother's father? TIA

Linda spoke at a women's conference at Liberty Hill Baptist Church in Pope on 10/25. She spoke about her life and book. Linda said Jessica approached her after her presentation and said she wanted to write a book too. She said she wanted her story to be told and she asked for help. Linda said she also saw Jessica at the church the next morning, Sunday. I think Linda said that is when Jessica asked Linda not to forget her.
Linda said she and Jessica had a relationship on Facebook. She was helping Jessica write her book.

Thanks. If this gets any more confusing I'm going to need a flow chart.

Jessica Chambers worked in Batesville. Her funeral was in Batesville. Yet she was involved in three different churches outside of Batesville and Courtland?

Crowder Baptist Church--Rev. Larry Kilgore, 15 miles from Batesville
Charleston Community Church of God--Rev. Eric Greggs, 25 miles from Batesville
Pope, Liberty Hill Baptist Church, --Linda Oliver, 7 miles from Batesville

I am concerned about Champion's statement because I believe those responsible talked until a couple of days ago.

Courtland is not run by gangs. The culture is based around support for the "USP" football team and cheerleading squad.

Those who work at gas station convenience stores are wise to communicate to the public that they own a gun, are willing to use a gun, and are friends with local customers.

The hand gestures from Courtland are peace signs and a large majority of those persons are not gang members. True gang members do not like their images disseminated throughout town.

JMO

Thanks for letting us know!

Thank you for these great pictures! As we can all see, the trunk had been pried or jimmied before it was put on the flatbed. With the car being towed so quickly after the fire, did the lab go into the field to examine this car? My instinct says No! The car was located in a pitch black area and had to be extremely hot. The car was removed too quickly for a thorough lab process to be completed on a hot car. IMO

Notice the big dent on the rear quarter panel, it goes inward towards the trunk. How did that occur?

I bring this up to dispute the DA's statement that the damage to the car was answered after the lab processed the car - not verbatim, so not in quotes. We discussed the damage to her car in the beginning and it was not the trunk.

Sorry, but I have serious doubts about the professionals in this city! So when I hear or catch something that is totally wrong, my crown starts flashing lights and vibrating! LOL! Just thankful the Feds are there investigating!

It looks like the sort of collapse that happens when a metal container is rapidly cooled, such as might have happened when firefighters attempted to put the fire out.

I believe that LE needs to obtain a court order before it can begin collecting property from people. I doubt that a judge will authorize a seizure of clothing from the gas station customers based upon their presence at the gas station (ie. there is not sufficient evidence to begin a witch hunt.)

I respectfully disagree not with your conclusion, but with the confidence you place in your conclusion. I will recite a bit of criminal law for our fellow WS'ers' benefit even though you may know all of this.

A police search and seizure of the shirt---without voluntary consent---would require a search warrant (not a subpoena as no formal proceeding has been instituted), and such a warrant would require the police to show probable cause to a judge (as you correctly stated). Probable cause can be based on personal observation or even hearsay, having less stringent requirements than for admissibility of evidence at trial. The bar is to show that sufficient evidence to convict "could" be found. Most importantly, and to your credit, probable cause means that there exists a reasonable belief that the person was indeed involved in a crime. Probable cause does not exist when police just want to access an object "just to see" whether the person was involved in a crime.

I think a judge COULD be within its rightful discretion in finding probable cause to issue a search warrant to seize the shirt from this man since: (1) he WAS seen filling a gas can beside JC's car minutes before her and her car's incineration via accelerant, but (2) was NOT seen acknowledging her presence, although (3) he DID comment via MSM that he knew JC and "looked up" and noticed her there, and (4) considering Cassandra/Sandy Ruddmarket's MSM assertions that she actively interacted with JC at the gas station AND drove off with the gas can man from whom such clothing would be sought.

If a judge found probable cause, even incorrectly, I do not think it would be considered an abuse of discretion, the standard needed for reversal/quashing.

All MOO. No claims of guilt on anyone. No legal advice here...consult your own attorney.

Ok, first off, great post, and you have done a great job of creating this list. This case involves so many people, it is so easy for me to get confused!! I do have a couple of questions/comments:
1) When referring to Charlotte Wilkerson, I don't see how she could be his aunt, aside from by marriage or adoption, as she is white and he is black. She did refer to herself as 'auntie Sha Sha' in her interview outside of the M&M. The only aunt of Bryan Rudd that I have seen mentioned in MSM is Sandy Rudd.
2) Cassandra Markett is in fact Sandy Rudd, yes, one in the same. She just gave the name Cassandra Market, for whatever reason, when she was interviewed outside of M&M and admitted to being the one who asked Jessica for a cigarette shortly before Jessica met her fate. She is also the one who was driving the car that Bejaun Byers rode in that night, seen on the video filling up a gas can, shortly before Jessica was murdered. (http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/2764...tation-video-speak-about-chambers-murder-case).
3) When mentioning the Rudd's, it's worth mentioning Theresa Rudd Flemming, who is Bryan Rudd's mother. She was interviewed (not outside of the M&M, for once) by MSM as well. Jessica lived with Bryan and Theresa for some time prior to her death.
4) It can be noted that George Mister has a lengthy criminal history, including gang activities and an active case against him for kidnapping and robbing a local woman (http://www.panolian.com/v2/content....&Title=home&SiteSearch=1&Search=george+mister). Give this link a look and help yourself to some of his many recent criminal mishaps in Panola County. Bringing us to Rachael Tutor...
5) Rachael Tutor has a child/children by George Mister. Not sure if this matters whatsoever, but it does bring some insight into their relationship.
6) Bejuan Byers (or Buyers, depending on the source), gas can man, who's live in girlfriend is Teanna Rudd.
This is just some input that I think makes a good addition to your list. There sure seems to be a lot of Rudd's in that town...

Updated please add as you see fit.

Debbie Chambers - Talked with Jessica for 20 minutes, lost son in brutal car accident.
Ben Chambers - Dad, shady past, lost son in brutal car accident.
Derek Turner - 31 yrs. Old, knew Jessica, doesn't know why he was questioned.
Ali Alsania - Gas station owner/one of last known to see Jessica alive.
Bryan Rudd - Ex abusive BF, cleared by police.
Eric Bibbs - Lived near car fire, interviewed by police.
Charlotte Wilkerson - Aunt of Bryan Rudd/neighbor/stated party info
George Mister - Quoted Jessica as a very good friend.
Rachael Tutor - GF of George Mister, rolled eyes at his response.
Lynnsey Fowler - Friend/worked at Sonic frequently visited by Jessica/Crappie fishing night of incident.
Amber Sheilds - HS Friend/with Lynnsey Fowler at incident scene day after.
Ray McClenic - Reported loud suspect vehicle.
Cassandra Market - Asked Jessica for a smoke but she had wrong brand. Drove off with Ben Byers.
Bejuan Byers - filled up gas container, drove away with Cassandra Market.
Cole Haley - Fire Chief, thought to have been told Perp info from dying Jessica.
Unknown name - Female gas clerk delivering "chicken" to customers outside of station.
Linda Oliver - Spoke at funeral, talked with Jessica about publishing a book about her life.
Reverend Kilgore - Jessica confided in him personal information.
Eric Greggs - Pastor from Charleston, unknown role atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul