GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting!
A probable cause affidavit first obtained by KTVT says that a swab taken from the bumper of Arochi's 2010 Camaro matched Morris' DNA perfectly. Her cell phone, police say, pinged multiple cell towers as Arochi drove to the house he shared with his mother after leaving the parking garage. He arrived at the house, located in Allen, 40 minutes after police say he kidnapped Morris.

A house he shares with his mother?
DNA from bumper.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unf..._she_was_in_trunk_of_friends_car_cops_say.php

Terrible reporting. The "probable cause" warrant - which we have discussed at length - does not say DNA was found on the "bumper." Sheesh, journalism isn't what it used to be.

The warrant itself is here
https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

I mean this in a good way, I had to LOL @ <Mod Snip> in Mod's post. Ima, you crack me up sometimes! :)

Not to sound rude or snarky, but IMO it would be very very helpful if the phone calls, texts, pings etc were all put together in one document in chronological order for everybody's reference and the link be at the beginning of each thread (for everybody's easy reference), it would sure save a lot of time and discussion on what text or call at what time went to whose phone, was from whose phone, etc etc etc. If I was talented enough and had the time, I would do it. We have hundreds (more likely Thousands) of posts still questioning/debating what time what text was sent, who called who when, whose phone was used. yada yada yada

ETA: And the same would be helpful for what keys were where, for example - (IF known) house key versus car keys versus which keys were lost versus which keys were found versus where they were/are believed to be.........

Jut when we thought we had a definitive answer on the 3.58 communication,we have further confusion

The only source for the 3:36 and 3:58 that I know of is UptownGirl Blog. I chose to include it in the timeline since it has been discussed here as fact. Perhaps I should add an asterisk since the source may be questionable.
I hope no one just takes the timeline as fact, it's a collection of info from media, and it is flexible to change upon suggestion or new information coming available.

Yes!
but I had a thought that just maybe these keys were not the house keys maybe these keys were to something else!
To something someone else wanted.
Hmmm...anything is possible. It is odd she would take a pic of two keys in her hand and send it to him. She was sure wanting to make a point when he was ignoring her.

The only source for the 3:36 and 3:58 that I know of is UptownGirl Blog. I chose to include it in the timeline since it has been discussed here as fact. Perhaps I should add an asterisk since the source may be questionable.
I hope no one just takes the timeline as fact, it's a collection of info from media, and it is flexible to change upon suggestion or new information coming available.
I think we just proved her blog to not be credible. ;)

Hmmm...anything is possible. It is odd she would take a pic of two keys in her hand and send it to him. She was sure wanting to make a point when he was ignoring her.

Maybe HF had lost his keys and she picked them up by mistake & wanted to show him... (never seen so many key issues...wow)

Again, that was at 2:30 from the picture. It was an hour when she made the trek to the garage. Maybe when she got to the garage the keys were missing again. ?

The affidavit infers that LE has concluded she had her keys with her when she went missing. They make it a point to say they were in her possession (p6), and make a point of the fact they were not found in or near her car (p3).

I still find the "..leave the door unlocked.." text extremely strange.. that text makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't you just wake him, when you get home.. CM probably didn't even know if he WAS at home.. Nowadays people seldom just "leave the door unlocked" & especially if they are a dealer with a substantial supply of "stuff"...

I am getting confused with the text talk. Is it clear that the "leave the door unlocked" text was from Christina's phone or was it from EA's? If it was from EA's that would be more suspicious and could seem like a code phrase. MOO and TIA
Happy New Year to all of y'all! Christina needs to be found.

I can't deny EA had everything to do with her disappearance now, but the 3 calls/texts from his phone to HF have to be suspect. There is the direct connection between the two men no matter how many times they say it could have been her using his phone. The timing is questionable.

Not sure what would be "suspect" about them, because
1 We know without question that at least one of them had to have been by CM, because at least one was a call and her voice would be known.
2 We have not heard of any content in the texts that would seem to benefit EA somehow.
3 All 3 of those contacts from EA's phone to HF's were completed and done before CM is last seen on video, per LE. See p4 of https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

The affidavit infers that LE has concluded she had her keys with her when she went missing. They make it a point to say they were in her possession (p6), and make a point of the fact they were not found in or near her car (p3).
I don't know how they can determine for certain what the keys belonged to unless they took the photo and had keys made to prove they were her own house/car keys. I do know it is possible to do this via the internet. http://gizmodo.com/any-key-you-can-photograph-is-a-key-that-can-be-copied-1522264272 If they didn't do it before...maybe they should. ;)

Not sure what would be "suspect" about them, because
1 We know without question that at least one of them had to have been by CM, because at least one was a call and her voice would be known.
2 We have not heard of any content in the texts that would seem to benefit EA somehow.
3 All 3 of those contacts from EA's phone to HF's were completed and done before CM is last seen on video, per LE. See p4 of https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf
Did LE verify the timestamps to be correct and match up perfectly to the cell records of the calls? I have questions about the timing of the calls and the entering of the garage by those two. There is no verification of the time syncing up.

We haven't heard exactly what was said or texted on those calls. We don't see him hand her his phone.

Jonni gave the interview to uptown dallas person. The girl may have not spelled everything correctly or reported as a true reporter since she's a blogger, not a journalist, but Jonni gave her the info in the interview and never spoke out about any of it being incorrect. So I don't think its "not credible."

I'm sure theres a reason that they don't talk anymore, but I would imagine if it pertained to what she wrote about Christina, Jonni would speak up. She doesn't seem to be a quiet person.

If I had to guess I'd say they don't talk bc she started that rumor of the girl beaten in the shops that ended up being false and then Jonni probably couldn't trust her. Just my guess.

As I've attempted to step back and just follow along with others theories lately, I'm starting to think we're giving EA too much credit for some detailed crime that he's pulled off cause we all watch too many crime shows on TV (I'm very guilty of this). IMO, this is a rather simple and barbaric crime by EA. If you look through the evidence, he's been sloppy from the get-go. CM has got to be close to where those cell pings were in Plano. That was the last trace of her and I don't think she ended up far from her phone. I understand the family/friends have searched for 4 months now...have the searchers gone to the doors of the people with private property for whom they can't legally search and ask those property owners if they can search their property? Are the property owners being open to searches on their land? Just trying to think how we're not finding CM after 4 months of searching in targeted areas.

Did LE verify the timestamps to be correct and match up perfectly to the cell records of the calls? I have questions about the timing of the calls and the entering of the garage by those two. There is no verification of the time syncing up.

We haven't heard exactly what was said or texted on those calls. We don't see him hand her his phone and we can't see what is in front of him while walking.

It appears to me you want to micro-manage LE's work from the sidelines, rather than accept their conclusions. With all due respect, I'm not going down that impossible rabbit hole.

I trust LE is smart enough to understand the issue with different time stamps. I trust that before they made sworn statements based on what minute each thing happened, they took time to verify whether some were fast, some were slow, and then to adjust the data accordingly. I also trust they stopped to learn and weigh the full content of every text that was sent.

We have the end result of their conclusions as to what happened when (at least the parts of it they have chosen to reveal so far). IMO we should work from there rather than try to pick apart their work with no valid reason to question it. It's not as if we know things that they don't know.

As I've attempted to step back and just follow along with others theories lately, I'm starting to think we're giving EA too much credit for some detailed crime that he's pulled off cause we all watch too many crime shows on TV (I'm very guilty of this). IMO, this is a rather simple and barbaric crime by EA. If you look through the evidence, he's been sloppy from the get-go. CM has got to be close to where those cell pings were in Plano. That was the last trace of her and I don't think she ended up far from her phone. I understand the family/friends have searched for 4 months now...have the searchers gone to the doors of the people with private property for whom they can't legally search and ask those property owners if they can search their property? Are the property owners being open to searches on their land? Just trying to think how we're not finding CM after 4 months of searching in targeted areas.
I agree with you. I think a public dumpster is the logical choice in the area near where the pings were north of SOL. He had time to dispose of her and her belongings.

It is an excellent idea for people to check out their personal property. It is a plea that should go out for the area within the range of the phone ping and done by LE.

It appears to me you want to micro-manage LE's work from the sidelines, rather than accept their conclusions. With all due respect, I'm not going down that impossible rabbit hole.

I trust LE is smart enough to understand the issue with different time stamps. I trust that before they made sworn statements based on what minute each thing happened, they took time to verify whether some were fast, some were slow, and then to adjust the data accordingly. I also trust they stopped to learn and weigh the full content of every text that was sent.

We have the end result of their conclusions as to what happened when (at least the parts of it they have chosen to reveal so far). IMO we should work from there rather than try to pick apart their work with no valid reason to question it. It's not as if we know things that they don't know.
I cannot read the SW affidavit and agree with everything stated. They are very much putting forth their theory dotted with a few inserts of factual information wordsmithed into a viable reason to get the SW. Not necessarily the way it actually took place, but it is their version of events. Like putting the words into SB's mouth that what EA did was a sexual overture which then made him angry. That may not have been exactly what happened, but since SB agreed to what he said...it then became a "fact". These "facts" are subject to change.

Do I have to believe everything LE puts out there? No. I don't. I have seen many LE departments make mistakes you could drive a truck through and end up having to backtrack on their assumptions.

Jonni gave the interview to uptown dallas person. The girl may have not spelled everything correctly or reported as a true reporter since she's a blogger, not a journalist, but Jonni gave her the info in the interview and never spoke out about any of it being incorrect. So I don't think its "not credible."

I'm sure theres a reason that they don't talk anymore, but I would imagine if it pertained to what she wrote about Christina, Jonni would speak up. She doesn't seem to be a quiet person.

If I had to guess I'd say they don't talk bc she started that rumor of the girl beaten in the shops that ended up being false and then Jonni probably couldn't trust her. Just my guess.

- Bloggers are not MSM, and their standards (and reliability) are going to be much iffier.
- Her unique-to-her info isn't from the interview, which said little, but rather is in an "update" tacked on several days later, which means it came from some other source besides her interview.
- The info she "reported" that turned out to be totally bogus should tell us what we need to know about her reliability.
- Jonni has disavowed her work.

Very sketchy imo. And of course, the WS requirement is to use MSM and LE facts, not take the word of some random blogger looking to grab attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona