GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO~ SPECULATION
I am not sure a real delicate way of putting this:
If this found female is CM, and in fact she has been dismembered-I really do not think EA had the huevos to do that himself.
Definitely had the supplies at his house to clean up afterwards though.

JMO~ SPECULATION
If this found female is CM, and in fact she has been dismembered-I really do not think EA had the huevos to do that himself.
We have seen a few people who have disposed of bodies in this manner and they do tend to be deeply disturbed individuals. I think EA is too lazy to do this, but maybe. If this is Christina, I would say they need to look at others.

Definitely had the supplies at his house to clean up afterwards though.

I would not think anything made of material of textile
Plastic-Tarps-Contractor Bags
perhaps somewhere remote-lots of dirt- pastures with tree's
need more than a butter knife
gas powered?

It is not a long ride.... 24 mins. Only 19 miles
It very well could be Christina!

Does anyone know how long the ME usually takes to ID a body?

I am feeling very conflicted: I don't want it to be Christina because I want her to be found alive. If it is not Christina then it is someone else and that is heartbreaking too.

JMO~ SPECULATION

We have seen a few people who have disposed of bodies in this manner and they do tend to be deeply disturbed individuals. I think EA is too lazy to do this, but maybe. If this is Christina, I would say they need to look at others.

Yup - He had to have someone very messed up and unemotional & unattached to do the prep work for storage & disposal / dumped

IF this turns out to be CM and that's a big if..... I think he had help maybe this will help find that other person(s) and lock them up also and loose the key!!! Regardless who this turns out to be I hope the killer is found and swift justice served!!

The location of the body is very, very close to Jaguars night club.
11 minutes/4.5 miles. Wasn't the after hours place inside closed that night? I guess people could still be partying somewhere near there after the gentleman's club closed though. Were there a few people hanging out in Bachman Lake Park or do they have strict curfews for their parks?

It is not a long ride.... 24 mins. Only 19 miles
It very well could be Christina!

I can't imagine why he would drive to Dallas when he had access to a huge body of water within 8 or 10 miles. jmo

I would not think anything made of material of textile
Plastic-Tarps-Contractor Bags
perhaps somewhere remote-lots of dirt- pastures with tree's
need more than a butter knife
gas powered?
While it's not impossible for someone to do at home (hopefully the bath drains were checked during the search) I will agree. Perhaps something he'd have to purchase that would show up on "bank bills" and there are some gas powered tools that can "bite" you if you don't know how to use them properly. I'm still half hoping this isn't Christina due to the potential violence of what happened but..I guess time will tell.

JMO~ SPECULATION
You just said what a lot of us are probably thinking.

IF this turns out to be CM and that's a big if..... I think he had help maybe this will help find that other person(s) and lock them up also and loose the key!!! Regardless who this turns out to be I hope the killer is found and swift justice served!!
Very big if to me. But, along that line, do we know where in Dallas EA lived before moving to Allen? I have in my mind, east Dallas or Lake Highlands area.

I can't imagine why he would drive to Dallas when he had access to a huge body of water within 8 or 10 miles. jmo
Could it be a spot he's somewhat familiar with? Or could have wanted some miles between himself and what he did. IMO.

Does anyone know how long the ME usually takes to ID a body?

I am feeling very conflicted: I don't want it to be Christina because I want her to be found alive. If it is not Christina then it is someone else and that is heartbreaking too.

Guess it depends on many things.
Dental Records could speed it up!

Reading the three articles that we have so far of the found female body. WFAA, fox, and crimeblog( tried to copy links with no luck, on phone and page keeps refreshing). The Fox News article is the one that states "body parts found". The other talk about body found. Was the body actually dismembered or could the force of water through the drainage pipe separate body parts? Just curious...

I have also wondered as someone posted recently if LE are observing EA as the news has come out about this found female remains.

ETA: Live outside of Austin and we had a big thunderstorm with heavy rain last night, not sure about Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01