Kelly File Report January 2nd 2015/Baby Lisa's Parents Never Before Seen Tapes

was just coming here to post about stanton lol. the connection b/w the two men is tooooo convenient imo. i'll stick with my original opinion... and fuhrman ;)

http://insider.foxnews.com/2011/10/...ieve-this-crime-was-committed-inside-the-home

:seeya: Yep, very convenient ... and they tried to pass this off as if this was a recent interview, when it had Stanton's paw-prints on it from the get-go !

And they thought they could "pull the wool over our eyes" -- NOT !

LOL !

What I found especially interesting from watching this show is the fact that KCPD refuses to say why they "have moved on" from "Jersey Joe". I don't understand why they have to keep that a secret.

What harm would it cause to make that public? I'm sure "Jersey" wouldn't mind if LE gives the reason why they "have moved on." The only reason I can see why KCPD has refused to say anything about why they "have moved on" is because they may have made a mistake and don't want to admit it. JMO.

They may have evidence that excludes him but implicates someone else, so they can't reveal it. That's total speculation on my part.

I think KCPD's statements are meaningless - they have their suspicions but can't make it public so they have to act like everyone is playing nice until they have whatever evidence they need to do otherwise.

The only reason I can see why KCPD has refused to say anything about why they "have moved on" is because they may have made a mistake and don't want to admit it. JMO.

so it's more likely the KCMOPD is fudging the truth / lying to save face than lisa's parents???

They did refuse to be re-interviewed for some time after the initial interrogations, possibly due to advice from Jeremy's law student sister and the benefactor sponsored lawyer/s. I can't say for sure what I would do in that situation, but I might have taken the lawyer's advice. Especially when I was in a highly emotional state due to my baby being missing, and if police were continually accusing me of something I didn't do in an aggressive manner.

but they didn't even try the "separate" interviews the police sought for the longest time! both parents had lawyers who could've stopped a particular line of questioning or completely halted the interviews had police actually acted "in an aggressive manner". not even trying speaks volumes imo. if one is innocent, with nothing to hide, at least TRY!!

smh.

They may have evidence that excludes him but implicates someone else, so they can't reveal it. That's total speculation on my part.

I think KCPD's statements are meaningless - they have their suspicions but can't make it public so they have to act like everyone is playing nice until they have whatever evidence they need to do otherwise.

It's sounds like your saying that KCPD suspects someone else and not "Jersey." That would leave them free to reveal why he's not a viable suspect IMO. I'm not letting them off the hook yet.

so it's more likely the KCMOPD is fudging the truth / lying to save face than lisa's parents???
I don't think their lying. They're just not telling us why they "have moved on" from Jersey. I don't know why they are keeping that a secret. If he has an alibi, why wont they tell us? Probably because he doesn't have one.

Maybe they don't want to admit that when they made that comment they were looking in the wrong direction and they prematurely "moved on." JMO.

but they didn't even try the "separate" interviews the police sought for the longest time! both parents had lawyers who could've stopped a particular line of questioning or completely halted the interviews had police actually acted "in an aggressive manner". not even trying speaks volumes imo. if one is innocent, with nothing to hide, at least TRY!!

smh.

If I remember correctly DB and JI where interviewed separately that night and on other occasions without a lawyer present. I think that is something police do as soon as possible to see if their stories match. I never heard that DB and JI didn't cooperate with police the night that Lisa disappeared.

KCPD may have dropped the ball on Jersey but I don't think they dropped the ball on interviewing Lisa's parents. JMO.

I wasn't registered on here yet when Lisa disappeared, but I always thought her father was involved somehow. The man who interviewed also said that a lot of people thought the same because of his behavior, but it's just how he does behave. I somehow forgot about the Jersey guy, but maybe it was Jeremy outside with Lisa that people were seeing. He is somewhat bald, too. I think maybe Lisa was sleeping with Deborah and fell off the bed and passed away. Jeremy came home and found her and took her body somewhere before Deborah was sober enough to know what was going on. I really don't think she consciously knows what happened to her daughter that night and didn't kill her intentionally is she is dead. I still think there could be truth in Jersey having been the one to kidnap her. MF is so convinced that it wasn't a kidnapping and children aren't sold now a days in America, but that is a strong possibility :moo:

If I remember correctly DB and JI where interviewed separately that night and on other occasions without a lawyer present. I think that is something police do as soon as possible to see if their stories match. I never heard that DB and JI didn't cooperate with police the night that Lisa disappeared.

KCPD may have dropped the ball on Jersey but I don't think they dropped the ball on interviewing Lisa's parents. JMO.

i wasn't refering to the early interviews, but the separate interviews the police subsequently and very publicly requested. why obfuscate/confuse things? i believe my point was very clear.

I don't think their lying. They're just not telling us why they "have moved on" from Jersey. I don't know why they are keeping that a secret. If he has an alibi, why wont they tell us? Probably because he doesn't have one.

Maybe they don't want to admit that when they made that comment they were looking in the wrong direction and they prematurely "moved on." JMO.

i find it, for lack of a better word, insane, that it may be thought that police on this case are being less forthcoming to hide things as suggested above, than the parents of LI.

and, as another poster postulated, there could be a plethora of reasons why the police aren't divulging all the information known in this case. in open cases, full disclosure is rare afaik.

i wasn't refering to the early interviews, but the separate interviews the police subsequently and very publicly requested. why obfuscate/confuse things? i believe my point was very clear.

IMO the police were trying to see if they could get evidence to be used AGAINST Lisa's parents. I certainly wouldn't subject myself to that and I can't imagine anyone with any kind of intelligence that would.

both ed smart and john walsh subjected themselves to brutal police questioning to assist with finding their missing children despite police suspicison of their guillt. it's what one does when innocent of the crime and when one truly wants to find their child!!!

two things about DB's statements on this show are interesting... first she says the likes being in lisa's room b/c she can smell her... how can she smell lisa after all this time? smelling a container of baby powder possibly? but that is not the same thing as smelling your child imo. then there's the stroller comment... suspending all my beliefs about this case, if someone truly did kidnap lisa, there is no way that child is being taken out in public unless veiled like MJ's kids were... making her statement illogical.

it's all so hinky imo.

i wonder what body language experts have to say about JI's inability to look houston in the eye while answering those questions about his possible involvement in the clip shown?

two things about DB's statements on this show are interesting... first she says the likes being in lisa's room b/c she can smell her... how can she smell lisa after all this time? smelling a container of baby powder possibly? but that is not the same thing as smelling your child imo. then there's the stroller comment... suspending all my beliefs about this case, if someone truly did kidnap lisa, there is no way that child is being taken out in public unless veiled like MJ's kids were... making her statement illogical.

it's all so hinky imo.

Not to mention that Lisa would be over 4 now and not very likely to be in a stroller.

You made it sound like Lisa's parents refused to be interviewed separately from the beginning in my opinion. If LE already interviewed them separately for many hours, it makes sense that their lawyer said enough is enough. I have no problem with that. JMO.

i find it, for lack of a better word, insane, that it may be thought that police on this case are being less forthcoming to hide things as suggested above, than the parents of LI.

and, as another poster postulated, there could be a plethora of reasons why the police aren't divulging all the information known in this case. in open cases, full disclosure is rare afaik.
So you think my post is insane. I don't see any reason why LE should withhold Jersey's alibi. If he has one. I'm not asking for full disclosure or information about a potential suspect. I want to know why they "moved on" from him.

Maybe LE has reversed it's view and is now looking at him and don't want to release that information. So when his name comes up they ignore it. That would be fine with me. JMO.

both ed smart and john walsh subjected themselves to brutal police questioning to assist with finding their missing children despite police suspicison of their guillt. it's what one does when innocent of the crime and when one truly wants to find their child!!!

Only in episodes of Law And Order. In reality, innocent people behave in all different ways in these situations. And given that these parents had already been interviewed for 10 or 11 hours immediately after their daughter's disappearance, I don't blame them for saying enough is enough. I'd probably do the same.

It seems to me like Baby Lisa's parents are taking the "Ramsey Approach":

1. Blame random suspects
2. Hire people to say you didn't do it

It's the same PR strategy.

Actually, the Ramseys probably weren't even the first to do that so maybe I shouldn't even give them credit. A lot have probably done #1, not sure about #2. But it does remind me of the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back