MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
26316984-7cf4-43f2-8577-119375693be5_zps5c423847.png

http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-speaks-out-after-daughter-set-on-fire-and-killed/

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...ting-death-of-woman-found-burned-near-her-car

Jessica Chambers' father to her killer: 'They're coming for you.'

"To the person that done this: They're coming for you. They're working day and night, day and night, away from their own families," Ben Chambers said.

Jessica Chambers' father said when the person who killed his little girl is found, he hopes they put them in solitary confinement, and he made a vow.

"Because I promise as long as I have breath in me I can talk to people and make sure they're not comfortable in there," Ben Chambers said

#JusticeForJessica reward fund grows, lab results expected next week
Posted: Dec 19, 2014 5:02 PM CST Updated: Dec 19, 2014 6:38 PM CST
By Michael Clark

[...]

"We're probably approaching about 100 people that have been talked to in a case. When a name comes up, during the course of an investigation a team is sent out to interview them to see what they know," Champion said.

George Mister and Rachael Tutor say they're the latest to be questioned in Jessica Chambers murder.

"They kept us up there for like 6,7,8 hours, said Mister. "I took a lie detector test, I took a swab test."

Investigators wouldn't confirm the pair was questioned, but a jail log shows Mister's name on the date in question.

"They questioned me about a text message that I sent Jessica, two days before, and I guess that was why they may have thought something, I don't know," said Tutor.
If you have information that may lead to an arrest, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at (662) 563-6230.

Skibaboo's Map

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 **Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION***

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5

WHAT SITES CAN I LINK?

1. Mainstream media news (MSM)
2. Justice for Jessica Lane FB -- https://www.facebook.com/JUSTICEforJESSICALANE
3. Law enforcement websites

CAN I LINK TO A BLOG?

NO blogs are approved in this case at the moment.

CAN I LINK TO A FB PAGE OTHER THAN THE "JUSTICE FOR" PAGE?

MSM or LE related FB and Twitter pages; and Jessica's personal page. Remember, you CANNOT post names of her FB friends, sleuth her friends, or gossip about them.

CAN I POST ABOUT WHAT I READ AT AN OFF LIMITS SITE?

NO. If the site can't be linked, then you can't post what you read on it.

CAN I POST PHOTOS FROM A PERSONAL FB PAGE?

NO. Images must come from an approved source (i.e., MSM) and be accompanied by a link to the source.
Rules: Etiquette & Information

[...]

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player.

[...]

Posting a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function or email staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

So ... Would rags in a gas tank blow a car up or set it on fire?

So ... Would rags in a gas tank blow a car up or set it on fire?
Good question. I would think if the car was maybe half full of gasoline then there would be fumes to cause an explosion, but I could be wrong.

LE would certainly know if that is the way the fire started in this case.

My elderly cousin accidently lit himself on fire. Although he ran out of the house and presumably rolled in the snow to put it out, when his son found him several minutes later, he begged his son to shoot him (probably to put him out of his misery). He died in the hospital the next day. Suicide by fire seems too harsh.

Regarding the rocking fire chief -
1. He is young and may not be used to being interviewed with a camera rolling and may have been nervous, and/or
2. The interview brought a flashback to a very grim scene, and (ahem) the probable odor she might have emitted.

:tyou: bessie:
:gomods:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My elderly cousin accidently lit himself on fire. Although he ran out of the house and presumably rolled in the snow to put it out, when his son found him several minutes later, he begged his son to shoot him (probably to put him out of his misery). He died in the hospital the next day. Suicide by fire seems too harsh.

1. He is young and may not be used to being interviewed with a camera rolling and may have been nervous, and/or
2. The interview brought a flashback to a very grim scene, and (ahem) the probable odor she might have emitted.
bluetick, so sorry about your loved one.
You know at first I thought the chief was way too young and acted a bit off. I've watched the video many times since and I find him young, a little nervous and believable.
imo

This might be a more helpful way to think about it:

OBSERVATION: Jessica Chambers died as a result of thermal injuries sustained the evening of December 6th, when she was found by first responders next to her burning car. Her cell phone + its battery were later found at the scene, separate but intact (not burnt).

HYPOTHESIS: Based on the OBSERVATION, what is the HYPOTHESIS that uses the known facts to explain it? (Facts as reported by credible sources to provide context.)

Test it out...

OBSERVATION: Jessica Chambers died as a result of thermal injuries sustained the evening of December 6th, when she was found by first responders next to her burning car. Her cell phone + its battery were later found at the scene, separate but intact (not burnt).
HYPOTHESIS #1: She was handling something flammable in her car when it ignited, accidentally burning both her and her car severely.

HYPOTHESIS #2: She came to this location along Herron Road and willingly set herself on fire in or next to her car, as an act of suicide.

HYPOTHESIS #3: She was made to come to this location by someone else who deliberately hurt her and used an accelerant to ensure she would be burnt.

1] JC indicated her desire to write a "story of her life." 2] highly likely there were some in her circle of "friends" who would not want that book written
3] highly likely there were some in her circle of "friends" who resented the attractive, slim blonde for being an attractive slim blonde.

Bluetick, what a sad and senseless accident...that sounds devastating. I feel for you + your family for having endured that. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

I wonder if there's a person who no longer has driving privileges or a car that Jessica Chambers may have spur of the moment run into who somehow got to her, somebody familiar and possibly a meth user? Somebody who got away on foot, which would be one of the main reasons it struck me from the first as the reason the location was selected. There are so many back road dirt trails from there to remain unseen. If the perp/s had a car as a backup, why would they pick that spot, with a risk of witnesses, when they could have done the same thing some many other places with less risk nearby? Thus perp/s very familiar with the area, most likely, even at night, which would be almost every other person in Courtland, I suppose? Sorry, taking wild guesses. If not, then the loud pipes may bespeak a getaway vehicle and a degree of premeditation.

I keep thinking about earlier reports that her Mother says Jessica was going to Batesville to get her car cleaned. We know A.A. stated that he saw Jessica drive away from the garage and went Southbound, but no one else as come forward and said they observed her driving in that direction as far as I know. We know she was chatting with her Mother when she left the garage but was she stationary or perhaps driving at the time and actually went to Batesville while talking to her Mum on the phone. Did she actually go towards Batesville as it is not that far away, or maybe headed in that direction
I don't know, it is just one giant puzzle, because she could have filled the car, got something to eat and cleaned the car in Batesville.

Not long after waking up, Jessica drove to a gas station on Highway 51 to grab a bite to eat and put gas in her car before heading into Batesville to clean it. The last time her mother spoke to her was just before 7 p.m. "I reminded her to clean her room, because I'd been on her for a few days about it. She promised she would," Lisa Chambers said. "She was still wearing her pajama pants so it's not like she was dressed to be out very long."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/10/authorities-jessica-chambers-last-hours/20196555/

3] highly likely there were some in her circle of "friends" who resented the attractive, slim blonde for being an attractive slim blonde.

Especially if someone suspected JC may be involved with said someone's boyfriend, whether it was perceived/real/irrational. "Jealous" girlfriends can be ruthless, and it sounds from SM that there were a couple of tensions between JC and others, and cryptic threats. Jmo

Did I read in MSM that there were other instances of JC on surveillance video other than what was captured at the gas station? Sorry, it has been a week or so since I've been on and I can't recall now.

I wonder if there's a person who no longer has driving privileges or a car that Jessica Chambers may have spur of the moment run into who somehow got to her, somebody familiar and possibly a meth user? Somebody who got away on foot, which would be one of the main reasons it struck me from the first as the reason the location was selected. There are so many back road dirt trails from there to remain unseen. If the perp/s had a car as a backup, why would they pick that spot, with a risk of witnesses, when they could have done the same thing some many other places with less risk nearby? Thus perp/s very familiar with the area, most likely, even at night, which would be almost every other person in Courtland, I suppose? Sorry, taking wild guesses. If not, then the loud pipes may bespeak a getaway vehicle and a degree of premeditation.

The gruesome nature of the crime, setting JC on fire obviously points to a very mentally "off" individual or group. I could see a meth (or crack) user doing something like this if their brain's fried from drugs. For some reason I don't think perp(s) went by foot, unless maybe JC was in car with such a person and something unexpected happened. I still think this was a haphazardly pre-planned by @(3) perps because JC maybe knew too much; perp(s)had some sick message; or JC was assaulted; or perp(s) just disturbed. It also seems extremely juvenile (and psychopathic/deranged) to me, so I think the individuals are teens-early twenties, or emotionally juvenile/irrational, and also think at least one person was a "false friend" to JC in order for perps to attack her/ I don't think suicide because there is nothing to indicate JC wasn't looking forward to writing book etc. I think the perp(s) staged the site to make it look like an accident, but it was poorly staged. This is why I'm not sure a single drug-user running by foot would fit that scenario. JMO

I keep coming back to Auntie. Auntie was one of the first to be interviewed. She had communicated with JC via phone. We know this because Auntie told us this in her on-camera interview. She was the one who mentioned seeing JC at a party. She also uses the phrase when "they left the party". If there WAS no party, Auntie lied about seeing JC there. If there WAS a party, Auntie saw who she left with. IMO, Auntie is a rather big piece to this puzzle. The ONLY person officially cleared was AA.

The gruesome nature of the crime, setting JC on fire obviously points to a very mentally "off" individual or group. I could see a meth (or crack) user doing something like this if their brain's fried from drugs. For some reason I don't think perp(s) went by foot, unless maybe JC was in car with such a person and something unexpected happened. I still think this was a haphazardly pre-planned by @(3) perps because JC maybe knew too much; perp(s)had some sick message; or JC was assaulted; or perp(s) just disturbed. It also seems extremely juvenile (and psychopathic/deranged) to me, so I think the individuals are teens-early twenties, or emotionally juvenile/irrational, and also think at least one person was a "false friend" to JC in order for perps to attack her/ I don't think suicide because there is nothing to indicate JC wasn't looking forward to writing book etc. I think the perp(s) staged the site to make it look like an accident, but it was poorly staged. This is why I'm not sure a single drug-user running by foot would fit that scenario. JMO

Many excellent points in what you say and could be useful to police. I hope police are careful to eliminate all those closest to Jessica. Never a pleasant subject esp. In a small town but known to be related to commission of murder.

WOW. Thank you for sharing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member