AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a solid answer and there is no need for it to be mysterious. We can see what was reported in the police report and we have seen the posters deviate from that. Who gave the changed info? Seriously, it will only impact the situation for the better to disclose it.

Remember Cassie liking the Find Cassie FB page and how freaked out everyone was? It turns out that JC had given out Cassie's PW. Mystery solved. This one is no different imvho-who has been changing the info? I would settle for that although it would also be nice to know why.

I think there is a solid answer and there is no need for it to be mysterious. We can see what was reported in the police report and we have seen the posters deviate from that. Who gave the changed info? Seriously, it will only impact the situation for the better to disclose it.

Remember Cassie liking the Find Cassie FB page and how freaked out everyone was? It turns out that JC had given out Cassie's PW. Mystery solved. This one is no different imvho-who has been changing the info? I would settle for that although it would also be nice to know why.

That of course I completely agree with.

I've seen 3 teens come home safe this morning, makes me so sad for Cassie. I'm elated for the others, their parents have been out in the forefront fighting to find their runaway child & here we are still fighting to get answers for Cassie on the most ridiculously basic things & it seems JC is just waiting-not fighting. What does she know that we don't?

Chief Connell is a very pleasant person .....
snipped for brevity

thanks...although I would have rather heard he was a kick azz bulldog and gonna come in and knock heads together and break up the GOB network AND see if he can light a fire to find Stuttgarts missing

BBM. JC giving out Cassie's FB password by no means indicates that anyone other than JC 'liked' the missing page. Just because the password was given out does not solve the mystery. We aren't supposed to be basing any of these answers on assumptions. It is equally possible that JC clicked 'like' as it is that someone with the password did. The same goes with the change in clothing description.... yes, it changed slightly but that doesn't mean that the change came from anyone other than JC. These are things that will probably never be answered unless someone asks JC directly and then, would her answer even be believed at this point?

If JC hadnt given out the PW and if others hadnt used it, we could definitely attribute the change to JC. Now we cant and a defense attorney is going to be able to draw the same kind of doubt to other aspects of this case that are even more troubling.

We know that JC gave the clothing description listed on the police report. It is a sworn statement, and she reported her daughter missing with that description. If JC has been changing the description of her daughter's clothing, then that takes us down a path of curiosity as to why.

If JC told someone else who told someone else who told someone else and the changes were made, any defense attorney can claim that changes regarding the clothing were just a game of telephone...it passed through a number of hands so it becomes unusable.

At this moment, it seems like there is at least one person trying to obstruct this investigation. Maybe it is JC. Objectively speaking, I could look at liking the FB page, changing the clothing/phone info, and not providing an accurate description of Cassie as an attempt to make sure she cannot be properly identified. Which would be obstructing the investigation. Liking the FB page could also be an attempt to imply that Cassie is alive and well some where. Also in an attempt to obstruct the investigation.

We have been told that JC handed out the PW to Cassie's FB page. We have been told that the clothing information in relationship to the NAMUS listing was passed from JC to at least one other person if not more. Perhaps there have been others involved in the creation of the posters and the clothing information was filtered through more than one person. It is much harder to determine if JC is obstructing the investigation or information has passed through enough hands that it has changed some before it's final destination.

If Cassie's case ever comes to trial, it is going to be a lot harder to point fingers at who was responsible for bad information if there was any.

I am not saying that JC didnt change Cassie's FB page. I am saying that the chance it was her has been diluted by the number of people who have the password and who signed on to it.

Have we determined if it's possible to obtain call history for a paiy-as-you-go phone? When do those records expire?

It would be nice to know who she was communicating with other than mom and HS. If mom is the owner of the account, she should be able to get that info.

Depends on whether online acct management has been set up...can that be done on an LG phone, pay as you go phone like she had?, I think Mom mentioned it was from Wal mart?? And Mom had added minutes after Cassie went missing? Would that have been done online?

With straight talk you have to fill out a request for call logs, fill it out, have it notorized, and send it back to them via fax or snail mail. It can only be done by account holder, LE, or someone with power of attorney. (I have asked their customer service before for my own previous issue).

JC is account holder. Is there any way to get word to her that she can and should do this?

...maybe she had. Maybe SPD have. Maybe FBI have. It would be one of the first logical steps in any investigation where the phone is missing with the person. Surely some kind of state LE were smart enough to already have it done.

And surely JC would have readily provided it as well. I have hopes that she was the account owner for BR. She could provide his data to investigators. Maybe that is where the ping information evolved from. I would find that encouraging.

Yeah if my child were missing , I'd get my hands on every blessed thing I could, like phone records, regardless of what LE is or isn't doing....that ole 2 heads better than one. I mean, ya know, since moms usually know their child better than anyone else and maybe I could see something others couldn't? You couldn't shut me up.

You know praying is fine, seriously but geesh already, let's hear some real noise and visible manifestations of activity for this child by those that knew her and claimed to have loved her... how about putting one of her missing posters as your FB pic?? dare ya

come on JC, if you are reading here, get your game face on girl and SCREAM for your baby girl...
if...you have nothing to hide...it is time to get mad and get people falling over eager to help find this child...so what if yo have dirty laundry, who gives a rip, air it, if it will FIND CASSIE

And her family and friends...come on and make some noise for this child...for goodness sake, don't let 2015 go by without her being found!! If you know something or suspect anything, no matter how trivial you think it is, CALL IT IN

and what ever happened to that group of people that met to form various committees?? So how is that working out?

remember that golden rule?? what if YOUR child was the one missing under odd circumstances?

now, where is CASSIE...I scream as I mutter naughties under my breath

Yeah if my child were missing , I'd get my hands on every blessed thing I could, like phone records, regardless of what LE is or isn't doing....that ole 2 heads better than one. I mean, ya know, since moms usually know their child better than anyone else and maybe I could see something others couldn't? You couldn't shut me up.

You know praying is fine, seriously but geesh already, let's hear some real noise and visible manifestations of activity for this child by those that knew her and claimed to have loved her... how about putting one of her missing posters as your FB pic?? dare ya

come on JC, if you are reading here, get your game face on girl and SCREAM for your baby girl...
if...you have nothing to hide...it is time to get mad and get people falling over eager to help find this child...so what if yo have dirty laundry, who gives a rip, air it, if it will FIND CASSIE

And her family and friends...come on and make some noise for this child...for goodness sake, don't let 2015 go by without her being found!! If you know something or suspect anything, no matter how trivial you think it is, CALL IT IN

and what ever happened to that group of people that met to form various committees?? So how is that working out?

remember that golden rule?? what if YOUR child was the one missing under odd circumstances?

:clap:

Ditto, ditto & ummm Yeh ditto-sending you a big fat kiss. Couldn't say it any better. Something has to let this investigation move somewhere at some point!

The seeming lack of action from Cassie's family is SO frustrating. I DO NOT get it. Do they just sit around and say to themselves "Huh, no Cassie today. Too bad. Oh well, maybe tomorrow." I know that sounds harsh, but seriously, wth?

Her immediate family (brothers, sisters, mom, dad) are painfully quiet, as well as her extended family.

If one of my cousins, nieces, in-laws, etc went missing I can't imagine keeping quiet, much less going home before my loved one was found. If it was an immediate family member? I'd not rest until the entire world was out there helping me look.

Do they know something? Or do they think they know something that keeps them from worrying?

Even if they assume she is dead and not being tortured or abused in some way, how can they function knowing her body is laying out in the elements? I can't even fathom being able to endure that reality without doing everything in my power to find her.

Do they think she ran away and found a new family to live with?

I just truly do not understand what could possibly be going through their heads to enable them to sit idly by as months pass by w/o action, w/o mention, w/o alarm.

The only way I could keep my mouth shut about a missing family member is if they were being abused at home and I helped them run away and I knew exactly where they were, who they were with and was absolutely certain that they were in a safe, happy location.

yay, I am not the only one 'riled up'...I keep saying I am gonna quit this case...but like a moth to a flame.
too bad we can't put on white hats, saddle up and and swoop into town and git'er done

I get the guilts for not paying enough attention to Cassie.
But her own family doesn't care either and it makes me feel WORSE.

I am unclear on something. Was Cassie reported missing the night she was last seen or the next day? If it was 9 something the night she went for cigarettes, I find that odd. That would mean she was gone roughly two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave