AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you are saying, but they did take the report as soon as Judy reported her on 9/15. So I am skeptical about the BR stuff.

Totally understand. Considering what we've seen from both LE & those deemed "suspects" honestly I'm skeptical of both sides. Jmo though.

^ ain't that the truth, considering no one has been cleared

maybe BR was 'in charge' since JC was reportedly indisposed with an illness that evening??

maybe BR was 'in charge' since JC was reportedly indisposed with an illness that evening??

I think the point I am trying to make is why LE would take a report from JC within 13-14 hours of her daughters disappearance but they would allegedly tell BR that he would have to wait 72 hours to file? It makes no sense to me fwiw. It makes more sense to me that Judy woke up around 8AM on 9/15 and realized that her daughter was not in her bed. I think she filed the report and the story began to change some time after she filed.

It may be that BR called around, it may be that Cassie came home, it may be that texting went on on 9/14. But I dont believe that JC heard Cassie, called to Cassie or did anything regarding Cassie until 9/15. *If* there were phone calls made back and forth with the Snyder's on 9/14, I am not sure that JC was involved. But I do think that she *may* be obstructing the investigation and I would like to know why.

jmvho.

I think the point I am trying to make is why LE would take a report from JC within 13-14 hours of her daughters disappearance but they would allegedly tell BR that he would have to wait 72 hours to file? It makes no sense to me fwiw. It makes more sense to me that Judy woke up around 8AM on 9/15 and realized that her daughter was not in her bed. I think she filed the report and the story began to change some time after she filed.

It may be that BR called around, it may be that Cassie came home, it may be that texting went on on 9/14. But I dont believe that JC heard Cassie, called to Cassie or did anything regarding Cassie until 9/15. *If* there were phone calls made back and forth with the Snyder's on 9/14, I am not sure that JC was involved. But I do think that she *may* be obstructing the investigation and I would like to know why.

jmvho.

I get exactly what you are trying to say, and I think this is spot on. Sad :(

The thing is, all of this is recoverable. If JC is hiding stuff, it isnt too late to fess up. To tell ASP and the FBI. Maybe she will be embarrassed, maybe she might get into a little bit of trouble. I dont know what she is concealing, but it seems pretty likely she has information that she isnt sharing. Wishing for a do over isnt going to make it happen. It isnt too late to fix this and get the focus of the investigation headed in a direction that will lead to her daughter. She says she loves her. Then she should prove it and remove the focus from herself.

The bullets I posted above were just things that have been addressed here. None are actual facts except that a report was filed on 9/15, BR called TS 3 times, and no one can prove they've seen her since she was picked up at 1:30 pm on 9/13. EVERYTHING else in between is conjecture because absolutely none of it has been proven.

I want to see documentation, testimony, public speaking.... otherwise it's hearsay, cover up, and lies to frame each other. I don't believe ****!

yep....and, LE never said anything about those presumed 3 phone calls IIRC, so that is umm, debatable imho

basically all that is really known is a missing report was filed Monday morning and a child is not where she has been known to live in the recent past

yep....and, LE never said anything about those presumed 3 phone calls IIRC, so that is umm, debatable imho

basically all that is really known is a missing report was filed Monday morning and a child is not where she has been known to live in the recent past

Yup. And that our best bet for accumulating identifying information about her is to search her own facebook pages. An example-JC indicated (somewhere) that Cassie was wearing boots that JC owned for several years and that Cassie had coveted. At long last Cassie was given those boots and she plastered pictures and mentioned it exactly...no where. In fact, there dont seem to be pictures of JC in the boots either. It makes me reluctant to invest too much into whether or not she was actually wearing them.

Yup. And that our best bet for accumulating identifying information about her is to search her own facebook pages. An example-JC indicated (somewhere) that Cassie was wearing boots that JC owned for several years and that Cassie had coveted. At long last Cassie was given those boots and she plastered pictures and mentioned it exactly...no where. In fact, there dont seem to be pictures of JC in the boots either. It makes me reluctant to invest too much into whether or not she was actually wearing them.

IMO (I am using this acronym for the very first time!), I think JC came up with the explanation of the boots being hers from several years ago after we created the "boot lineup" of the cowboy boots available for sale locally were presented. I am still stunned she could not approximate the size if they had been hers before. Were they too big or too small for JC? Or just right? And as an occasional cowboy boot wearer, I cannot fathom walking all the way to a convenience store on concrete in a hard-soled pair of boots especially if I had worn them a day or two before to the football game and/or the derby.

So what do we know about Cassie? What we can infer from what she said about herself and the few people who talked about her on SM and what we can see from pictures of her and the police report.

Media-there is your story. Silver platter.

I think that brings us all the way back to "When was Cassie last seen?"

Thank you for clarifying! I would find it more believable if she was reported the next morning. I have strong suspicions in this case. Seems like Hailey Dunn all over again

Hey, oh yeah got 4 , I ran that scenario thru me head, that he wound up hunting her down, actually to bring home, and it went south once he found her...and she could be very close to where he found her. Which is why I have wondered where all did she go on these so called walks she took?? He didn't really even have to take her IN the car... heck afterwards he could have gone home, then even rode his bike back to the crime scene early the next morning, and/or been keeping an eye on....

And you know also I have wondered if , okay, a third party knew Cassie liked to walk,(as we have been told) and that someone saw her alone in the gathering dusk and it was known BR is a bit cuckoo for cocoa puffs and that fact was used to their advantage...like heh I'll never be suspected with ole Baron in the house....

I am still not 100% her perp was in the same household...call me difficult

Don't forget about the phone pings in the Casscoe area....

From your post GigTu:

I dont think we know these things as fact-we know that they have been said. I find the 72 hour claim suspect simply because it isnt true under the law, and SPD took a missing persons report from Judy on 9/15 about 14 hours after Cassie was alleged to be missing. So clearly the 72 hour statement is untrue imo.
TS claimed she was called 3 times, and BR did not disclaim it.
TS claimed BR said he contacted PD and BR did not disclaim it.
PD has not substantiated this claim.

The question is, is TS credible?

TS claimed she was called 3 times, and BR did not disclaim it.
TS claimed BR said he contacted PD and BR did not disclaim it.
PD has not substantiated this claim.

The question is, is TS credible?

This is a great point-BR was out & interviewed, he had an opportunity to dispute anything necessary. After all JC herself said he was cutting her off & answering for her.

I'd love to see a reporter interview him once he's out of custody with OPEN ENDED questions not specific so he has to choose his own words.

If I were BR I wouldnt be disputing TS. In a way, she is his cover.

If I were BR I wouldnt be disputing TS. In a way, she is his cover.

Except that she basically called him a liar & pointed a finger at him. I do however think we're giving him too much credit to even think about this as a bigger picture. I doubt he got that far. IMO he's the type that thinks he's smarter than others, if it's true how he tells all these exaggerated stories he thinks ppl believe, he probably thinks anything he says us believable & he has no worries. Jmo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson