France - Machine Gun attack on magazine Charlie Hebdo #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys

good lord was hoping to awaken to two arrests not more blood...........world has gone mad

I am not buying the 'no link' declaration just yet. What are the odds that a completely unconnected group just happens to attack cops in Paris this morning?

I am not buying the 'no link' declaration just yet. What are the odds that a completely unconnected group just happens to attack cops in Paris this morning?

I think they just mean that they are not associates of each other or organised this together. I think they are separate incidents yet with maybe the same ideals - or maybe they were bank robbers! I don't know yet.

A little lost, news is running back and forth between the last 24 hours but all over this is out of control. Alll govts have military people sitting around waiting for something, well chop chop, were paying em, lets put em in action, even street clothes might be good idea

Several training grenades were thrown into the courtyard of a mosque in the French city of Le Mans. One of the grenades exploded, but no injuries were reported.

http://www.afp.com/en/news/

On December the 15th the counter terrorism section of the police were arresting suspected jihadistes that had previously visited Syria, perhaps that stirred up the hornets nest I don't know . But proliferation of mosques preaching wahhabi Isalm in France is not helping the situation.

Suspects from Charlie Hebdo shootings have now been located in l'Aisne district, not yet caught

They have been spotted on Motorway in Northern France. Licence plates blacked out, still armed. This is news on BBC World News.

Should not be long now you would think. I hope it ends with no more deaths of innocents.

That district looks to be 80 - 100kms from Reims where earlier action took place as we know.

Agence France-Presse @afpfr · 14 min. 14 minuten geleden

Charlie Hebdo: les deux suspects localisés dans l'Aisne jeudi matin et armés (sources proches) #AFP

The two suspects are located in the Aisne department thursday morning, they are armed (sources nearby) #AFP

BBM

The Aisne region is located between Paris and Reims and the border with Belgium in the North.

lyse doucet ‏@bbclysedoucet 3 min.
French media reporting owner of petrol station saw 2 men wearing masks in car with guns & rocket launcher #CharlieHebdo

Very important distictin french reporter, re training of guys yesterday. He never made it to SYria, and the visit to Iraq is far from confimred, so where did they get training??

This mornings event. Routine traffic deal, cops on scene. Then a guy got out and shot the cops. AN indicvidual crusiing around in rush hour morning rush wearing bullet proff attire, does not sound like he is up to much good.

Now wondering of auto accident was a set up to ambush and kill LE.

THe 18 year old remains very confusing to me at this point, did he give up casue its not him?

Continue to hear totally nothing about the 11 othered injured - nothing - if some of them were reelased, why hasnt the media stalked them for a story. WHy no reports from out side the hospital, how are they doing, who were they? Gender? Role at the meeting yesterday? Tons of questions about the 11? Last I heard 4 critical, and no medical updates. Are they all in the same hospital?

It is just strange no?

The two men have been sighted near Vauciennes and Villers-Cotterêts, this is near Paris.
The N2 runs between Paris and Soissons.

Courier Picard:
http://www.courrier-picard.fr/regio...ises-pres-de-villers-cotterets-ia201b0n497170

Both men supected to be the perpetrators of the attack on Charlie Hebdo have alledgedly been located. They were seen traveling in a white Clio in Aisne on RN near Villers-Cotterets.
The security forces regroup on the side of Vauciennes, southwest of Villers-Cotterets according various witnesses on twitter.

BBM

Agence France-Presse ‏@AFP 5 min

#BREAKING Paris newspaper Charlie Hebdo will come out next week, despite bloodbath: editorialist

BBM

reuters
Two suspects in the Charlie Hebdo shooting have been tracked down in the Picardy region of northern France, sources say, according to AFP. The men were traveling in a Renault Clio, they were reportedly armed and wearing hoods, Le Parisien reported.

B60GJjLCQAAgpAW.jpg:large

explosion here this AM

cop killed was muslum
B6yWmeNCEAAk9iq.jpg:large

http://rt.com/news/220523-deadly-attack-french-newspaper/

The two men have been sighted near Vauciennes and Villers-Cotterêts, this is near Paris.
The N2 runs between Paris and Soissons.

data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,B_hDT68osbTc-dmhhchbIB4S-i7prCCch_e84ySTJkJpToZNIKlAsKNvaCGN0ipbuFUZT-WDzUl4_S6f10kI6Ak7tlt65_QI1qRUPvThLFitomlJD2qFGMyQO4DlYlOnMvdihdpvnd-vx9-x7qu8CKgJODDe0TeboL-Hp7idHWhZIgOr0hFSEyyx68y2e9cwrMhGvOtuMbBi0HVv

IN America no cooperate entity would let any of their employees, in the middle of the day take a moment of silence

Le Point reports:

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/en-di...bdo-le-jour-d-apres-08-01-2015-1894849_23.php

11 h 20. EXCLUSIF. Selon nos informations, deux individus lourdement armés semblant correspondre aux suspects du carnage de Charlie Hebdo ont braqué une station-service sur la RN2 dans l'Aisne. Ils ont volé de l'essence et de la nourriture avant de prendre la fuite en direction de la Seine-et-Marne.

Le gérant d'une station-essence à proximité de Villers-Cotterêt (Aisne) a "formellement reconnu les deux hommes soupçonnés d'avoir participé à l'attentat de Charlie Hebdo", selon une source proche du dossier à l'Agence France-Presse. "Les deux hommes sont cagoulés, avec kalachnikov et lance-roquettes apparentes", a confirmé une autre source à l'AFP.

11 h 20. EXCLUSIVE. Reportedly, two heavily armed individuals appearing to match the suspects in the Charlie Hebdo carnage have robbed a gas station on the RN2 in the Aisne. They stole gasoline and food before taking flight in the direction of Seine-et-Marne.

The manager of a petrol station near Villers-Cotterêt (Aisne) has "formally recognized the two men suspected of involvement in the bombing of Charlie Hebdo", a source close to the matter told Agence France press. "Both men are hooded, with exposed Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers," another source confirmed to AFP.

BBM

If these are the guys, something must not have gone according to plan.
And if it is not them .... well, what a day to rob a gas station.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken