France - Machine Gun attack on magazine Charlie Hebdo #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this last subhuman hiding??? I hope she is caught soon. For some reason I imagine her hiding out contemplating if she sticks to the plan and dies during an attack or if she should turn herself in, because, let's face it, MOST people do not see the idea of dying from cops as an actual option, and without her crew she may be thinking twice. Let's hope that is the case. Perhaps she has seen the video of th death of her boyfriend and decided that isn't how she wants to go out.

Or maybe she is having second thoughts about having sex with 72 male virgins, lol.

So what do you do about that? I really want all of the pro-PC folks to answer the question.

I wish there was something you could do. It seems to me its not a problem that has its victims at the core of it. There's nothing any of them could have done to address the lame excuses used to harm them. The problem is at the core cultural, it seems to me. It's a lack of imagination and manipulation at the core of the faith that has permitted a notion that its okay to blame others for our own failings. The big salafis like OBL and shia rads like khomeini, not at all alone spread this, and this is where we are today, it would seem to me.

Or maybe she is having second thoughts about having sex with 72 male virgins, lol.

You read my mind!!
I doubt she is thinking rationally. She wants to die a "martyr". Have her poster plastered on walls. Make her mentors proud.

Where is this last subhuman hiding??? I hope she is caught soon. For some reason I imagine her hiding out contemplating if she sticks to the plan and dies during an attack or if she should turn herself in, because, let's face it, MOST people do not see the idea of dying from cops as an actual option, and without her crew she may be thinking twice. Let's hope that is the case. Perhaps she has seen the video of th death of her boyfriend and decided that isn't how she wants to go out.

There was blurred out interview of her landlord, on french MSM, (i'll try to find it). She said the female arranged the rental and she hadn't seen them for a month. The she did their logistics and the Montrouge killer kept a low profile is the impression given as far as I can see.

I wish there was something you could do. It seems to me its not a problem that has its victims at the core of it. There's nothing any of them could have done to address the lame excuses used to harm them. The problem is at the core cultural, it seems to me. It's a lack of imagination and manipulation at the core of the faith that has permitted a notion that its okay to blame others for our own failings. The big salafis like OBL and shia rads like khomeini, not at all alone spread this, and this is where we are today, it would seem to me. So what are you going to do?

Well, if I was in charge, they would all get shipped back to crazy land and let them sort things out on their own.

"The Hostage Taking in Vincennes: What we know and what we don't know" in french

translated very roughly in brief, please feel to correct:

Known:

AC, the Montrouge killer and market hostage taker [and killer] may have been identified thanks to a finger print left of the scene of murder of a young police[woman, municipal].

At 1:15 pm [crowded lunchtime], he announces himself at the market, coming from the direction of "l'avenue de la porte de Vincennes et de la rue Albert-Willemetz." He's heavily armed.

Four hostages seem to have been killed in the beginning. [...]

He claims revenge for the organization islamic State and coordination with the K brothers, who claim alliegence/association toe AQ in Y.

Not Known

Did he have an accomplice? According to information of France 2, a person (female) may have accompanied AC as he took hostages at the market.

"On ignore pour l'instant s'il s'agissait de sa compagne Hayat Boumeddiene, qui figurait sur l'avis de recherche diffusé par la police. Agée de 26 ans, elle est activement recherchée."
not sure, but i think it states that they're ignoring for the moment that the accomplice his HB, who is being sought by the police. Age 26, she is being activily sought.

-Is AC the 3rd man noticed according to witnesses during the attack on Charlie Hebdo? An individual who left on scooter may was signaled by police as sought as a third man. Quote about their coordination at the beginning of the attack as seen in MSM from BFMTV.

How many hostages were held at the market and who are the victims? At this time, the balance is uncertain. LE say 15 hostages, 4 killedm four critically wounded. Their identities are still unknown

ignorer in French meaning to be unaware rather than ignore :)

MINUTE OF SILENCE FOR THE VICTIMS REFUSED BY MUSLIM STUDENTS

NRP summarizes a report by Le Figaro
http://www.nieuwreligieuspeil.net/node/5805
http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-fr...de-silence-qui-ont-derape-dans-les-ecoles.php

Translation

In schools and high schools in France many students and pupils of Muslim origin refused to participate in a minute of silence to commemorate the victims of the attacks in Paris.
In regions where religious tensions run high, teachers have cancelled the minute of silence in order to avoid problems.

A professor of philosophy in Esonne "I did not succeed in starting a discussion." A student in Lille told his teacher that he would stumble over a Kalashnikov.
At a primary school in Seine-Saint Denis 80% of the students refused to participate in a minute of silence. The teacher tried to iniciate a discussion, "several of them have conspiracy theories."
A sixth grade student: "Do you understand it or not? They should not attempt to draw the Prophet."
A student of the third class in the 13th arrondissement of Paris: "Madam, it is not possible to skip the minute of silence? I do not want to be with people like that."
In this class there were eight students who rejected the national day of mourning.
In a lecture in Roubaix with 400 students a loud buzz was made at the start of the minute of silence.
The teacher: "I was greeted by students who said: "I'm with the ones who killed them."

BBM

This article shocked me this morning but please be aware this is not necessarily the norm and having spoken to a number of students and teachers this was not the case in their schools at they didn't believe this article. Even in Seine Saint Denis.

A quick note about Le Figaro from Wikipedia (regarding the article two posts back):

Just because a publication is in another country doesn't mean it's unbiased.

exactly, I would not believe everything you read in this newspaper! If you google enfants école and charlie hebdo other articles say the opposite.

The shooters in France were driven by Islam in the same way the Tim McVeigh was driven by Christianity. Both are the product of an ideological fringe well outside the mainstream of their faith.

The shooters in France were driven by Islam in the same way the Tim McVeigh was driven by Christianity. Both are the product of an ideological fringe well outside the mainstream of their faith.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the problem that most Christian religious leaders will condemn violence, but most Muslim religious leaders will not?

Hello Cariis.,

Being "Vigilant" is somewhat nebulous, so I understand your confusion.

What it means to be AWARE and observant of your surroundings at all times and if you see anything suspicous that looks like it could be terrorist activity, then do not be afraid to call LE to have them check it out.

It reminds me of the previous article that you may have shared with us that described how the neighbor of the 2 guys actually got suspicous and went into his apartment while they went shopping because they seemed to be up to no good. The only problem is they did not take the next step and call LE when they saw the guns. There were also other neighbors of his that became aware that those 2 acted strangely by praying extremely loudly. The neighbors all took the 1st steps of being "vigilant" but the 2nd critical step would have been to act on that suspicoun. And it does NOT mean to take matters into your own hands. It means to call LE if you witness and become aware of someone who is behaving like a terrorist would.

It is not easy to be "vigilant" because it requires of us those main 2 things. 1st--being aware, and 2nd---taking some law abiding action if necessary.

Both steps we are not good at. For #1, we typically do not do that and we typically walk around with our IPODS and Phones to our ears and we dont pay attention to our surroundings. And even if we are good at #1, we usually fail at #2. Most of us dont want to get involved with anything. We mind our own business and do not like to go outside our norms.

In this day and age, we must be vigilant and become good at both #1 + #2. We cannot be afraid of failure if we call LE about a suspicous neighbor and they turn out to just be a normal but very odd person. LE would not be upset if we made an honest mistake trying to do the right thing.

Hope this helps Cariis.

If I had a identical event with a neighbor (hard to grasp!) I would not contact LE either. THey would come, and even if they had illigal juns, they would be arrested, out by noon and now I have two neighbors, who are angry enough to stockpile an army, right next door to me.

LE would tell me there is nothing they can do to keep me safe until they try to chop my skull off the top of the body, so I would end up living in fear, until they killl me or do something to get locked up!

I am proud to report that myself and one other person , I think on Venus, refuse to have a cell phone. From day one I thought they were obnoxious. This is back when they were only phones. My sense back then is the world survived without being "telephone" hard wired 24/7 and shall continue to do so.

At that time I had no idea how wise I was, in light of the hideous impact the little monsters have grown into. They are directly responsible for our youth not being able to have a conversation with another human being. THey have fooled the world into believing they save time. They do nothing of the sort.

Before them, you and I wanted to meet for dinner next wed we said : You want to have dinner next wed? You said yes, what time? I said 8, you said see you then . At 8 on Wed the following week you and I showed up and pulled out our seats and chewed some food together and talked.

Fast forward today , in an effort at a chuckle i shall attempt todays shorthand

u dina wed
yo bro i be there bro
what time (could not come up with anything)
yo bro u know i make no times i text u yo bmy bro bff
yo i wait fur ya
on dude yo bro

The next day (Igo back to more real communication!)
Yo bro whatcha ya wanna eat next week
yo bro not sure let me text you later
yo bro you like BBQ
maybe i text you later

the next day
yo ro wanna hang at XXXX
yo bro sounds good
yo bro i be there

next day
yo bro i was thinking about going to xx instead of xx
u jiving with that vibe bro bbf
bro not sure yet ill text

next day
yo bro lets meet at *advertiser censored*
sure bro ok we down

the day of meeting for a bite to eat at 8PM
1 PM: you bro thinking about asking jen tongiht
bro cool
1:38 Yo bro jen can come but not till 830
bro great
228 PM br maybe we should go to XX instead of cc
315 PM you bro ok let me check with X
412 PM yo bro waiting to hear
458 PM yo bro just let me know
536 PM yo bro I think jen wants to go to X
618 PM yo bro i am cool either way let me know
645 PM yo bro will let you know
715 PM yo bro maybe running late i will let you know
722 PM yo bro no prob just text me
745 PM yo bro if your gonna be late I am gonna stop for gas
758 PM cool bro , I think i am about 25 minutes away
810PM cool bro , I think i will stop by X house ill be there in 45 min
828 cool bro, i am later than i thought will text you when i know
845 ok bro i will be there in about half an hour
905 bro i am here
922 bro where are you
935 PM should be there in about 15 min
957 PM in parking lot

SO, now that the three people have made it to the table, to be 23 inches away from one another, after all sit down, the three of them are on there phones for the rest of dinner, texting to people not at the table! I have always thought , goodness, if the three of you met here, but have lots of things to "say" , to other people, obviously not at the table, why dont you just invite them to the dinner to and then you can all talk!!!

Compare and contrast. FOrget the notion that legislation has to hold committee hearings, for years now, to figure out if typing while driving might impact the capability to operate a 5 ton vehicle at 75 mph.

Imagine , 30 years ago, getting pulled over, and the cop sees the typewriter in your lap!

They give permission for noone to be on time, like an adult. They give folks a absolute inabilty to commit to anything until the last minute. THe prohbit the human being from turning off, look around at traffic lights, everyone is texting. Watch people in a checkout line of 5 people. Most do not have the capacity any longer, to be "still" and wait.

One is still for 4 minutes , out comes the cell phone to "take care of something"

I am sure those of you with kids have become conditioned to you asking one of your kids the theory of evolution, getting back a nine word reponse!

Rant over, I think they are horrible, and this generations capacity to manage marriage, which requires utterences longer than 9 words, is gonna be a social failure society has yet to experience.

I am done, have shared - hat

Family of Ahmed officer killed point blank, speaking on TV about how much he was committed, how much he looked after his mother and family, his brother is in tears, so sad.
He is speaking out to not confuse crazies and extremists with normal people. Stop confusing thing and unleashing wars, because you are attacking people. This won't bring back the dead or appease the families. Speaks out for the Muslim community come under attack for the actions of crazy individuals.

I never read anything that said he was driven by religion, do you have a link for that?

You read my mind!!
I doubt she is thinking rationally. She wants to die a "martyr". Have her poster plastered on walls. Make her mentors proud.

If her husband had explosive and detonaters then i'm sure she has, not only that isn't it known that wifes of husbands killed in the east turn themselves into human bombs for revenge ?

This article shocked me this morning but please be aware this is not necessarily the norm and having spoken to a number of students and teachers this was not the case in their schools at they didn't believe this article. Even in Seine Saint Denis.

This is happening, there are schools, groups and persons who believe in conspiracies, who agree that the prophet should not be drawn, nor insulted, and they also believe that terroists and juhadist are heroes. In France, with six millions muslims, at least 10 % falls into this category.

See for instance my earlier post

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...harlie-Hebdo-kills-11&p=11377595#post11377595

You may find reasons not attach value to what Le Figaro says because it is Le Figaro, but that does not change reality.

The problem is, even if the norm is to join in a minute of silence, this will not stop the next Jihadists from committing their heinous crimes.
No minute of silence of a zillion people will stop them. At all.

ignorer in French meaning to be unaware rather than ignore :)

am most of the time just that, thank you.

OMG! such a young man survived the K brothers at the printer. https://www.youtube.com/user/france24 dad says he's "resting," a hero. The policeman killed outside Charlie Hebdo has an eloquent brother, Waddles, you're right. They're expecting over a million people to take part tomorrow and Int. Min Cazeneuve announced security and circulation measures. Throughout France, 600,000 (almost a million, 700,000 by last estimates today) people came out in homage and solidarity, noteably in Bordeaux and tomorrow they're expecting more to take part as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4