Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/9-1/12 Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always thought that Cancun did play a role in Travis's murder. Only because of all of the excuses/reasons JA gave Flores to take Cancun totally off the table. But just part of a role. JA was already back in Ca. when TA found out on April 15th that he even was qualified to go to Cancun. TA didn't ask Mimi to go until the 29th of April. I have read that it was May 1st or 2nd when Mimi accepted his invitation to go as friends only.
After hacking into TA's FB probably everyday, she finds out Mimi is going to Cancun. She then traps him into phone sex and records it.

May 5 - JA is UPSET because she was not mentioned or thanked for helping with the grammar or editing in his book, but Katie was.
May 18 -Travis' last journal entry shows he was clearly ready to get married, and was looking for the right girl.

Travis was going to expose her for what she was, and things she had done. that's clear in the texts he sent her in late May. JA HAD NO FRIENDS of her own. Everybody she was close to were TA's friends. PPL was Travis' world not hers. She would not let him RUIN her precious reputation.
I found this on youtube, it's much better than I could even explain it :smile: However, I don't think JA was ever on the ticket to go with TA to Cancun.

A Theory on What Could Have Happened During the Last Argument: The Perfect Storm

1) Jodi hacks into Travis' Facebook account, even while Travis is still logged into the account (this according to Travis' close friend Taylor Searle who Travis confided in).

2) While hacked into his Facebook account, Jodi is shocked to see Travis' messages, probably flirtatious messages with other women but more importantly, she perhaps saw messages between Travis & Mimi Hall, & only then found out he was taking Mimi to Cancun -- not some "babysitter" which he had previously been telling her he was taking. The gist of all the messages probably confirmed to Jodi that Travis was never serious about her. Feeling lied to about it probably added to the shock & rage that she must have been feeling.

3) Travis becomes equally shocked & enraged at the fact that Jodi hacked into his Facebook account. It's something that he's been very upset at her about before & this time he had apparently caught her redhanded. He confronts her about it.

4) Not only is Travis very angry, but Jodi is also very angry. She was probably expecting more of an apology from Travis but got the exact opposite. She was probably thinking that she was the one who had the right to be more angry because of the messages she saw, the fact that he's planning to take another woman to Cancun, the fact that he never intended to get back together with her or take her seriously, & feelings of being used, degraded, and played for a fool. Jodi retaliates by playing him the phone sex conversation she recorded weeks earlier. She then threatens to let people listen to it -- his future gf's, his bishop at church, his colleagues at PPL, his circle of friends, etc.

5) Travis, already fuming from the fact that Jodi hacked into his account & violated his privacy, becomes even more infuriated at the blackmail & calls Jodi sick, evil, a sociopath, the worst thing that ever happened to him. He tells her that he wants her out of his life for good.

6) Jodi, still buzzing from the shock & rage of seeing Travis' messages, continues to have it from him as he continues to berate her, calling her a "3 hole wonder", "*advertiser censored*", "*advertiser censored*", etc. Travis is so upset that he threatens to sue Jodi & that could be a reason why she mentions she'd be calling her attorney.

7) The argument leaves Jodi with a mixture of intense emotions including shock, hurt, devastation, and rage - the intensity of which she probably never experienced before in her lifetime. 2 days later, the feelings of rage do not dissipate but only get worse. Jodi makes the decision of her lifetime -- to kill Travis Alexander. She steals her grandfather's gun & reports it as a burglary. A week after that, Travis is dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFejwEzV-cE

Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck37IM... to see Jodi's explanation of why Travis was so upset at her that day.

Oh, so now it's cyberbullying? Not death threats? GMAB.

In one of her of interviews during the guilt phase, she said she was incubated and didn't hear the negativity. (Not exact wording)

If the bullying is such a problem why is her sidekick bullying on twitter?

May 22 is definitely a re-write. No way in hell is Travis going to tell JA that he is going to marry Mimi. Also she "lost her phone sex" phone.

Thurs. May 22, 2008

Today has been a day of good news and sadness. Good news: my phone arrived! And not a moment too soon. Sad news: I finally had “the conversation” with Travis and it did not go well. I sort of put it to him already in an e-mail I sent a few days ago and he didn’t like that either, not nor did he take the hint. So I realized I had to be a little bit more direct. I told him that of course I’m looking for[ward] to his impending visit, that I can’t wait to check more things off the list (from 1,000 places), but that we probably would be better off in all ways if we were not physical.

He got offended and upset, then acted distant. I tried being so sweet and speak kindly to him, playing up all of the advantages of not violating the law of chastity, and he didn’t want to hear any of it. He said he already knows all that. Then it got worse, he asked me who I’m seeing, have I been getting my kicks with someone else, etc. Of course I swore that I wasn’t (which is true) but also pointed out that even if I was, then that’s my right. I also pointed out that I didn’t freak out when he confessed his potentially underlying love for Mimi. He said to leave his love life out of it. Typical. Then after a moment, he apologized, and said a lot of his frustration is from the fact that things in his dating life aren’t going that well, that yes, he still likes Mimi, but it’s not progressing the way he wants to, and he’s leaning towards giving up on her. I told him to be patient, she’ll come around.

The problem with Travis, is that he so used to guys girls falling all over themselves for him and she doesn’t do that. He needs that, I really think he does, –to wait.

Well, even sadder is we agreed to amicably part ways. He is an amazing person, and he’s told me countless times that I am one of the most beautiful people he’s ever met–on the inside and out. But it is really better this way. We both agreed to change our passwords, which we had exchanged eons ago to establish, or reestablish “trust” which we had both violated, so no more of that. We had both picked 2 accounts so I chose Facebook and Gmail and he chose Facebook and MySpace.

We are truly good people at the core, both of us, but we can’t behave ourselves when were around each other, not even over the phone. He said I am still like kryptonite to him. But I’m tired of being guilt-ridden when the air clears.

I knew it was wrong going over there all those nights but I couldn’t say no to him, I couldn’t not pick up the phone. He would rationalize it saying “it’s really not that bad,” or “come on, I want to please you,” and I was weak. I went anyway, I answered the phone anyway.

Moving has certainly helped me morally. I don’t know if it has him or if he’s found a replacement booty-call. For his sake I hope he hasn’t, not because it would be a replacement but because it is not spiritually productive. We both want to get married and I don’t think either of us is anywhere near that if we continue to act immorally w/each other. I am mortified that my phone was stolen. It had a hugely scandalous text message from him (10 pgs!) that he sent last week. It would make a steamy romance novel sound like a script from a G-rated Disney movie. I also had 1 or 2 recorded conversations that were equally as scandalous. I never did figure out how to play those back for him. Well they’re gone now and we won’t be making more. Well, actually I wouldn’t bet on it entirely, one of us will crack and call the other. It’s crazy, but what can you do?

Wherever my phone is now, I just hope text messages and conversations are never discovered. Yikes. It’s certainly not Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton level scandal, there’s no videos but it would be embarrassing nonetheless.

I am honestly relieved about the whole thing. The “just friends” had many complicated “benefits.” I’m not seeing anyone per se, but somehow I feel like it’s still isn’t fair to any of my current prospects. And Travis said he still certain he wants to marry Mimi, although they’re not yet dating. It’s not fair to her either, in my opinion. We hadn’t talked about her in so long, I didn’t realize he was still in pursuit. I wouldn’t dare lecture him over it though. The first thing that almost popped out of my mouth was, “then why the hell are we still messing around if that’s the case?!?” But I kept it shut. For two reason[s.] 1: it would be like the pot calling the kettle black (as I’ve had my eyon eye on some wonderful’s myself. 2. I honestly don’t think Travis can be monogamous. I’m certain he wasn’t w/ me, although I don’t dwell on it anymore, but my certainty was further solidified when his pattern of behavior continued with his next girlfriend, Lisa Andrews. When he finally admitted that they had been dating, I felt so guilty. I almost wanted to tell her, it seemed only fair, but by then had already broken up and he had moved on to Mimi. Besides, not only would telling her destroy our friendship (mine and his), but it would cause a lot of unnecessary drama and pain. And just because Travis acted like a schmuck when it came to how he treated his previous girlfriends, doesn’t mean he’s capable of learning how to be better. It’s just that I’ve yet to see evidence of it. But perhaps it will be different w/ Mimi. One things for sure, I wouldn’t want to be the “other girl” in that relationship, I couldn’t handle the guilt. And these things don’t necessarily discount all of his other amazing qualities. He’s done more for me than I could ever cout count. He’s helped me in every area of my life. I’m indebted to him for all of the wonderful things that his done. He’s just so dang hot and cold. Bi-polar even, it would seem. But I have a gazillion memories that we’ve created that I will always value, just like the ones w/ Bobby, Matt, and Darryl. All unique. All special, all priceless.

Anyway, one thing I do know is it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I’m saddened and, yes, but it feels like a conclusion, like closure. The final chapter was finally written, and the ending was bittersweet. He said on some level, we will always be friends, but we both agreed that it’s better this way. It’s true. It is very much in alignment with the e-mail I sent him a few days ago. He’ll be so much better off this way spiritually and emotionally. And I’ll start dating for real again soon. Not this casual fill-in-your-Friday-night stuff. I won’t miss his teasing or his bi-polar tendencies to snap and yell and say things he ends up regretting, but I will miss his sense of humor. We’ll still have his car to take care of, but he’ll keep me posted on any new developments. He said if all else fails, then we’ll just scrap it but I would…END

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-journal-entries-2/

I have to wonder if Nurmi realizes his argument says, in effect, that these 14 'friends of JA' who refuse to testify value their online life more than JA's real life. With friends like that...

I wish we could see his full report. Seems like if he did, then as Laurence likes to say... game over.

I know the law and common sense aren't synonymous, but really, Dworkin should have known standard procedure for preserving HD evidence intact....that LE would have made an Encase image of the HD. Who's to say he didn't tell the DT to ask for that image and they just didn't follow through, and asked to see the original HD instead.

Could it be that they are not residents of Arizona? That would make more difficult.

The Alexander Family aren't residents of AZ, I don't know any of them but I think I can safely say it's very difficult for them to attend for over a year now.

My thinking is, the gas can is in a whole other area of the store than the personal care products (in my WM it's on the opposite side of the store, but another department in any store), so she went to the personal care products department on purpose, imo not because she wanted 'Cancun items' but she wanted other items so the gas can purchase wasn't all by itself. She might have even bought the blue 'kero can' intentionally so it didn't look like a 'gas can' on the receipt.

P.S. Hope you're feeling better, D. :)
First of all sweet geevee, thank you so much for thinking of me :heartbeat:

And you're absolutely right about it being in a different part of the store.
But the sunscreen could have even been at the end of the checkout lane, with a sign BOGO free. I personally think it has nothing to do with Cancun, or driving through the desert.

I don’t where, within WS, to post this. Mods? Help? In the meantime ….

I’ve been trying to put together a timeline of the DT’s motions re: computer/electronic discovery and forensics. A “pro JA” site (http://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/) has a listing of all the minute entries, dating back to 2009. I know I’m missing a few I read earlier pertinent to the hard drive and computer evidence. But … Here’s what I’ve assembled. All copy (except some CAP NOTES) are from the court document minute entries, as posted by the above Pro-JA site.

03/05/2009
Because of expressed concerns about possible violation of victim’s rights by holding ex parte mitigation status conferences, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED relieving the appointed mitigation master of any further duties in this case with the exception that if the mitigation master has received any objection to any order signed by the mitigation master, the mitigation master shall rule on that objection.

Any objection to any order signed by the mitigation master filed after the date of this minute entry shall be heard by the assigned trial judge.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED vacating all pending ex parte mitigation status conferences set with the mitigation master. The assigned trial judge shall be responsible for oversight and management of mitigation issues. Should counsel desire an ex parte hearing with the trial judge regarding mitigation or any other issue, counsel are directed to Rule 15.9(b), Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure.

11/13/2009
Argument is heard on Defendant’s Request for Additional Discovery Relating to any and all Forensic Examinations Conducted upon any and all Electronic Media.

Based on the arguments presented, IT IS ORDERED that the State shall disclose on or before November 20, 2009, a mirror image of the hard drive (internal, external and storage device) and the memory card(s) from the cellular phone(s).

With respect to the text messages on the CD that the State previously disclosed to Defense counsel, IT IS ORDERED that the State’s paralegal shall work with Defense counsel to locate the text messages on Defense counsel’s copy of the CD.

01/04/2010
The Court has received Defendant’s Renewed Request for Discovery Relating to any and all Forensic Examinations Conducted upon any and all Electronic Media filed on December 22, 2009;
…
04/16/2010
3. Defendant’s Motion to Compel Text Messages and E-Mails Obtained from the Victim’s Phone and or Any of His E-Mail Accounts filed on April 5, 2010 and State’s Response filed on April 7, 2010.

Argument is heard on Defendant’s Motion to Compel Text Messages and E-Mails Obtained from the Victim’s Phone and or Any of His E-Mail Accounts.

Based on the arguments presented, IT IS ORDERED that on or before April 20, 2010, Defense counsel shall provide the State with the list of requested e-mail accounts.

(I THINK, ABOVE, THIS IS INCORRECTLY STATED. “STATE SHALL PROVIDE DEFENSE?)

10/18/2012
LET THE RECORD REFLECT Detective Esteban Flores of the Mesa Police Department is present and responds to questions from Court and Counsel.
Court and counsel discuss pretrial matters.

IT IS ORDERED TLSI Incorporated shall provide a complete copy of its records
regarding all work performed on computer hard drive #402873, including records of work that was not completed, to counsel for the State of Arizona, Juan Martinez and counsel for the defendant, Kirk Nurmi and / or Jennifer Willmott no later than 5:00 p.m. on October 23, 2012. These records may be provided to counsel by e-mail or registered mail.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED Detective Flores shall release the hard drive to counsel for the defendant or a representative for counsel for the defendant. The parties’ shall arrange the date and time of such transfer.

11/19/2012
IT IS ORDERED State shall have the Detective take the State’s hard drive to Defense counsel to review at 10:00 a.m. on November 20, 2012.

On the Motion of the State, IT IS ORDERED Exhibit #1 to this hearing shall be sealed until further order of the Court.

12/04/2012
LET THE RECORD REFLECT Counsel for the State is not present. Court Reporter, Mike Babicky, is present.

Discussion is held regarding Defendant’s concerns regarding data on the computer hard drive.

IT IS ORDERED directing court reporter, Mike Babicky, to seal this portion of the proceedings today (from 9:57 a.m. to 10:03 a.m.), not to be opened or transcribed without further order of the Court.

12/12/2012
Discussion is held on Defendant’s request for further computer hard drive data. The Court notes that Detective Flores with the Mesa Police Department testified on 12/10/2012 that all data has been disclosed to the defense.

Therefore, for the reasons stated on the record, IT IS ORDERED denying the Defendant’s request.

07/11/2014
On stipulation of counsel because this document was improperly filed by a member of the public and should not be a part of this Court record,
IT IS ORDERED removing the Motion to Intervene with Newly Discovered Withheld Evidence, Amicus Curaie Brief filed on 7/7/14 and docketed on 7/10/14.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED directing EDM-QC to remove the above referenced document from Clerk’s Office Docket.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Motion for Deposition will be heard at the next hearing. Defendant’s Exhibit 1 is marked for identification

08/04/2014
This is the time set for Defendant’s pro per Motion to Represent Herself Pro Per. … IT IS ORDERED pursuant to Rule 6.1(c), Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure, that Defendant’s waiver of right to counsel is accepted.

08/20/2014
Ms. Arias’ expert appears telephonically and is questioned by Ms. Arias, Mr. Martinez and the Court. This expert does not anticipate authoring a report in this case.

LET THE RECORD REFLECT the State’s experts for the penalty phase are set forth on the record. The State requests the addresses of the civilian witnesses disclosed by the Defendant and that interviews of those witnesses be scheduled September 5, 6 and/or 7, 2014.

Defendant advises that the witnesses have asked that their addresses not be given to the State; and that contact between the State and Defendant’s witnesses go through defendant’s advisory counsel (sic).

IT IS SO ORDERED. Defendant is directed that the State must have a mechanism for contacting Defendant’s disclosed witnesses and that those witnesses shall submit to an interview by the prosecutor prior to trial.

The Court will look into where the interviews will be conducted, either at the Courthouse or at the Estrella Jail.

09/02/2014
Based on Defense Motion to Release Property and there being no objection by the State, IT IS ORDERED granting the motion and affirming that the Defense investigator may pick up the property listed in the motion.

Filed: Defendant’s Motion to Release Property

09/04/2014
IT IS ORDERED amending the Court minute entry dated August 20, 2014, page 3,paragraph 4, as follows.

Defendant requests that the State set a date and time certain for her investigator to review evidence maintained at the Mesa Police Department. The prosecutor will contact his case agent immediately following this hearing to schedule a date and time certain for that review to occur. The meeting shall occur on or before August 28

First of all sweet geevee, thank you so much for thinking of me :heartbeat:

And you're absolutely right about it being in a different part of the store.
But the sunscreen could have even been at the end of the checkout lane, with a sign BOGO free. I personally think it has nothing to do with Cancun, or driving through the desert.

I was very touched by your post the other day on sidebar. :hug:

I haven't read through the journals yet, did she ever mention Cancun in entries that don't seem to be rewrites? The one you posted above seems clearly a rewrite but I was just wondering if she ever mentioned it as any kind of importance to her because it has just never struck me that it was, she seemed to have had other priorities.

BK wants an exclusive interview....just like any other reporter. No way she will trash Nurmi or his sidekick....or even JA....she wants an interview. Not even be critical of them or the judge. Juan? Not so much....an interview with him wouldn't be as "sexy"....she wants an attention getter. Wonder if she's jealous of MK?

I cant speak for anyone other than myself of course but I wouldn't watch an interview by Beth if she was interviewing Nurmi. I am glad that I cant even see/hear him in court now.

But I think everyone would be super excited if she got an interview with Juan. I have long wished after this case is over for Juan to come out and comment on it. Imo, that would be not only sexy but very interesting and titillating.

As far as an interview with Nurmi being 'sexy' LOL it would be far more exciting to see the passionate, fire in the belly, little big man than it ever would be seeing boring Nurmi drone on and on. JMO though. The word 'sexy' when putting it with Nurmi is just something I cant even envision. :D

IMO

There is NO way Jodi will stay off the stand. This is her last soiree and she still believes she can lie and fool people with the best of them.

Yep, she will hop up on that stand for her last curtain call.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 40s40 seconds ago
Nurmi says thehard drive image should have been turned over bc in death penalty case it's required. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 51s51 seconds ago
#jodiarias atty compares state's failings to Debra Milke case.
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 38s38 seconds ago
#jodiarias atty:2008 image of hard drive was least modified and best evidence and it was withheld. Active concealment by state.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 41s41 seconds ago
Nurmi says the mystery guy from yesterday said he could have found more *advertiser censored* if he'd had more time. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 48s48 seconds ago
#jodiarias atty:defense experts cd've found more *advertiser censored* on tRavis' computer if they'd had hard drive with them longer.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 30s30 seconds ago
Nurmi says failure to turn over that image prevents #JodiArias from presenting mitigation.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 37s37 seconds ago
#jodiarias atty:Killing of Travis a tragedy and sad. Acknowledges judge in tough spot.

RBBM: Very thinly veiled attempts at intimidating the judge by Nurmi, imo.

I had never seen this photo. Does anyone know who the other person is? It is dated 3/25/08 or 5/25/08.

imagesNXFCP1V0.jpg

I cant speak for anyone other than myself of course but I wouldn't watch an interview by Beth if she was interviewing Nurmi. I am glad that I cant even see/hear him in court now.

But I think everyone would be super excited if she got an interview with Juan. I have long wished after this case is over for Juan to come out and comment on it. Imo, that would be not only sexy but very interesting and titillating.

As far as an interview with Nurmi being 'sexy' LOL it would be far more exciting to see the passionate, fire in the belly, little big man than it ever would be seeing boring Nurmi drone on and on. JMO though. The word 'sexy' when putting it with Nurmi is just something I cant even envision. :D

IMO

Oh! Lordy be!! Didn't mean the word "sexy" as it seems! Nurmi....sex....sexy.....GAG!!!!!!
I just think BK is an attention getter.....reporter...and might feel interview with Nurmi, etc. gets her more face time....
lol....Nurmi, sexy.....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:crazy:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 23s23 seconds ago
#jodiarias atty:14 witnesses unwilling to testify on jodi's behalf b/c afraid of being in public in media glare.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s12 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi- Now we won't get a full picture of who she is and this hurts her mitigate to the jury #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Clerk "Transcripts from #JodiArias have not been filed with the Clerk yet. Once we get them we can estimate time for processing and access"

BBM- Au contraire, Nurmi, we got the entire picture of who and what JA is, and yes it hurt her mitigation.

I'm kinda responding to my own post, but would like to call attention to the following:

03/05/2009
Because of expressed concerns about possible violation of victim’s rights by holding ex parte mitigation status conferences, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED relieving the appointed mitigation master of any further duties in this case with the exception that if the mitigation master has received any objection to any order signed by the mitigation master, the mitigation master shall rule on that objection.

Any objection to any order signed by the mitigation master filed after the date of this minute entry shall be heard by the assigned trial judge.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED vacating all pending ex parte mitigation status conferences set with the mitigation master. The assigned trial judge shall be responsible for oversight and management of mitigation issues. Should counsel desire an ex parte hearing with the trial judge regarding mitigation or any other issue, counsel are directed to Rule 15.9(b), Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure.

11/13/2009
Argument is heard on Defendant’s Request for Additional Discovery Relating to any and all Forensic Examinations Conducted upon any and all Electronic Media.

Based on the arguments presented, IT IS ORDERED that the State shall disclose on or before November 20, 2009, a mirror image of the hard drive (internal, external and storage device) and the memory card(s) from the cellular phone(s).

With respect to the text messages on the CD that the State previously disclosed to Defense counsel, IT IS ORDERED that the State’s paralegal shall work with Defense counsel to locate the text messages on Defense counsel’s copy of the CD.

07/11/2014
On stipulation of counsel because this document was improperly filed by a member of the public and should not be a part of this Court record, IT IS ORDERED removing the Motion to Intervene with Newly Discovered Withheld Evidence, Amicus Curaie Brief filed on 7/7/14 and docketed on 7/10/14.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED directing EDM-QC to remove the above referenced document from Clerk’s Office Docket.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Motion for Deposition will be heard at the next hearing. Defendant’s Exhibit 1 is marked for identification

08/04/2014
This is the time set for Defendant’s pro per Motion to Represent Herself Pro Per. … IT IS ORDERED pursuant to Rule 6.1(c), Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure, that Defendant’s waiver of right to counsel is accepted.

08/20/2014
Ms. Arias’ expert appears telephonically and is questioned by Ms. Arias, Mr. Martinez and the Court. This expert does not anticipate authoring a report in this case.

LET THE RECORD REFLECT the State’s experts for the penalty phase are set forth on the record. The State requests the addresses of the civilian witnesses disclosed by the Defendant and that interviews of those witnesses be scheduled September 5, 6 and/or 7, 2014.

Defendant advises that the witnesses have asked that their addresses not be given to the State; and that contact between the State and Defendant’s witnesses go through defendant’s advisory counsel.

IT IS SO ORDERED. Defendant is directed that the State must have a mechanism for contacting Defendant’s disclosed witnesses and that those witnesses shall submit to an interview by the prosecutor prior to trial.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Deanna Reid was in Costa Rica during this time and so it shows he lies #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 16s17 seconds ago
Whatever witness Nurmi says he has on *advertiser censored*, Martinez says TA wasn't even living in the house with that computer at the time. #JodiArias[/QUOTE]

So, legal question, is Nurmi under no obligation to validate his witnesses' veracity concerning these accusations? He's making false statements that JM can easily impeach. Where does this come under the quest for justice in any stretch of the imagination? He's an officer of the Court FGS. Mark McGee is a joke, completely discredited, and this is who Nurmi goes with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member