Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source: Twitter

"Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Judge just said there will be no ruling on the motion to dismiss until Flores finishes his testimony. #jodiarias."

For heaven's sake- to dismiss what????

JW is just being an *advertiser censored*.

as per Beth

JW shows EF exhibit 233--one of JA's journals. The journals were found by Yreka PD, Mesa PD and Siskyou Sheriff's. The journals were photocopied and copies given to the state and the defense. JW: So, are you okay if I tear a piece of paper from this journal? EF: No, that would be destroying it. JW: What if I take the paper out and tape it back in? EF: I'm not okay with it but at least it can be tracked. If you take the paper, you would be destroying it. I would not let you tear the paper out.

Last week I thought that this trial could not get more unbelievable and rediculas....

Guess I was wrong...:scared:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Flores says the defense team couldn't be stopped from viewing laptop. One lawyer testified they could get a court order to do it.#jodiarias

I'm beginning to think JA refused to let the DT call mitigating witnesses to support her PTSD/BPD/mental history despite Nurmi promising the jury he would do so. The DT has been in full attack-TA/attack-JM from the get-go, and has offered next to nothing to explain why JA butchered her "beloved" Travis that "she loved so much".

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Flores stated this stuff happens all the time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Flores is standing his ground on the fact he only woke computer up out of sleep mode he didn't turn it on. #jodiarias #3tvarias

I really think she's allowing the DT to make their case to the jury about misconduct so she can rule against them but say she provided a remedy for this retrial.

Jss not ruling till Wednesday after computer witness? And watch. He will be on stand till 4:30 thursday. So where are JSS supporters? JSS has to give pseudonym time to find more *advertiser censored*. That's the way she rolls.

Lambchop had better have some warning notes about not trashing the judge lined, because I think a bunch of them are getting ready to fly!!

:seeya: Hi bsk ... jumping off your post here :)

JMO but to harshly criticize this "judge" is not the same as "trashing" her !

As expected, JSS has NOT made a Ruling on the DP Motion today -- and she said she would have ALL motions ruled on by Monday -- and she continues to allow the defense to delay !

As expected, JSS / the Clerk have NOT released the Transcript as ordered by the higher court !

JSS -- and JSS only -- is responsible for her extremely poorly managed courtroom !

JSS -- and JJS only -- is responsible for telling the Defense no more frivolous delays ... but she does NOT tell them a word ... she holds their hand !

JMO but this is not "trashing" ... it is what it is !

MOO !

I really think she's allowing the DT to make their case to the jury about misconduct so she can rule against them but say she provided a remedy for this retrial.

Yeah sounds like. She's letting all the pertinent testimony in before ruling. It actually makes sense.

So, crazy like a fox? Gosh, I hope so... moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad I don't have to hear Jen's whiny voice during this part of the trial. Between her perky whine and Nurmi's "how does that make you feeeeeeeeeeeel" they are beyond creepy as a pair. I can't stand listening to either one of them because they don't appear very smart. I know they have nothing to work with, but so far I have seen no mitigation.

I'm beginning to think JA refused to let the DT call mitigating witnesses to support her PTSD/BPD/mental history despite Nurmi promising the jury he would do so. The DT has been in full attack-TA/attack-JM from the get-go, and has offered next to nothing to explain why JA butchered her "beloved" Travis that "she loved so much".

And/or, they put all their eggs in the misconduct and mistrial basket because they know JA incapable of showing even a tinge of remorse.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
Willmott is showing Flores transcript that Melendez testified that he found no virus's on TA's laptop #jodiarias #3tvarias

JW is just being an *advertiser censored*.

as per Beth

JW shows EF exhibit 233--one of JA's journals. The journals were found by Yreka PD, Mesa PD and Siskyou Sheriff's. The journals were photocopied and copies given to the state and the defense. JW: So, are you okay if I tear a piece of paper from this journal? EF: No, that would be destroying it. JW: What if I take the paper out and tape it back in? EF: I'm not okay with it but at least it can be tracked. If you take the paper, you would be destroying it. I would not let you tear the paper out.

Lord give me strength to get through JW's dramatics.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

Willmart keep referring to the laptop as "ruined evidence." Flores stresses it is not "ruined evidence." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

More like irrelevant evidence based on the fact that we have the confessed and convicted murderer in the room. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

.@CarolynSungCNN and I accidentally dress alike every day. We are creepy.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

#jodiarias looks annoyed and also like a potato sack in beige.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Spending a long time on a laptop. I thought we were going to talk about recycling & book clubs. Oprah is going to be sad. #JodiArias

It would be nice if people would stop calling JSS's "supporters" out. It's a little antagonistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurumsal