MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
she used to smoke. supposedly quit smoking. but mom thinks she might be smoking in the video.

Poor JESSICA, was she paranoid because of sickness?
Drugs?
Threats from or fear of others?

I wish we knew whether she was truly choked at M&M prior to the burning. If so, she had every right to still be paranoid about something. This makes me sad.

the party.
mom: what do you mean - not that I know of. no party.
JC left home at 5-5:30.
didn't tell mom about meeting any friends.
buy her mom ciggs and go home.
was asleep in the chair. no shoes. pj pants. went out.

she usually dressed up to go to a party.
where did party rumor come from?

don't know. she coulda went. don't have a clue. talked to her from 6:48-7-something. JC did not identify her location at that time.

Lisa said she was not going to a party. Not that she knows of. Left at dusk between 5pm-5:30 left - fixin' to get something to eat, clean stuff out of car, get Mom smokes, and come home. Sister from Texas coming. [Was not dressed] as she normally would dress for a party.

do you know Sha Sha. relationship with JC?
neighbor caty corner across the street. friends with JC. yes.
aunt Sha Sha - same person.
mom: i have a problem with Sha Sha - came next day acting weird, at candle light vigil but hasn't seen or heard from her since then.
Sha Sha said she saw JC at party. has she talked to you or police?
she talked to police. don't know why she hasn't come to me.
have you called her? don't know her number.
have you gone to her house? I would love to know what happened. I can't get her to say anything to me.

Lisa didn't know about the party?

ShaSha has some explaining to do!

Ben killer?
crazy.
rumor got started on report from Bryan Rudd.
Do you know Jerrick Todd? No.
claims Ben killed his daughter. he's lost 2 kids.
parents were questioned that night by LE, US Marshalls, FBI.

I know I don't have to remind everyone that JC's family has very likely been advised by LE not to talk about certain details.

I know I don't have to remind everyone that JC's family has very likely been advised by LE not to talk about certain details.

Very true, Bessie, but she could have said "I cant talk about that". I got the sense she was either clueless to most things that mattered, was in denial, or was covering up or sugar-coating. My heart truly goes out to her. I just didnt find much of anything she said very enlightening. JMO

Very true, Bessie, but she could have said "I cant talk about that". I got the sense she was either clueless to most things that mattered, was in denial, or was covering up or sugar-coating. JMO

I got the impression that there were certainly some things that Jessica did not share with her mother - not that she was lying per se, but that there were things she kept to herself.

I thought at one point Lisa was going to sit the phone down and walk across the street!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member