MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true, Bessie, but she could have said "I cant talk about that". I got the sense she was either clueless to most things that mattered, was in denial, or was covering up or sugar-coating. JMO

she did say at one point "I can't comment on that". everything else was unknown or denial.

I thought at one point Lisa was going to sit the phone down and walk across the street!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish she had, maybe we could have told her what to ask Sha Sha

I thought at one point Lisa was going to sit the phone down and walk across the street!

she would never do that. she appears to be afraid of her own shadow. I am so sorry for her loss, but cannot fathom her response to it and lack of knowledge about her daughter or what happened to her, and her lack of apparent concern over the lack of knowledge. Is this southern manners that we are misinterpreting?

If Jessica left round 5:30pm, say, and she STILL wasn't home by 8:15pm despite just going to get food, cigarettes, and clean the car... wasn't Lisa getting a bit worried at some point? Maybe not, but... hmm.

By the way Charlotte never said she was at the party. Maybe you can draw that conclusion from the way she talks but she could've simply been told what supposedly happened.

She just might do that now. I think she was genuinely surprised to hear about a "party".

I got the impression that there were certainly some things that Jessica did not share with her mother - not that she was lying per se, but that there were things she kept to herself.

Possibly a way to protect her Mom from knowing certain "stuff". I know that I've done that with my parents even though I knew they knew. Lisa may have sincerely not known those certain things IMO.

the party.
mom: what do you mean - not that I know of. no party.
JC left home at 5-5:30.
didn't tell mom about meeting any friends.
buy her mom ciggs and go home.
was asleep in the chair. no shoes. pj pants. went out.

Did she say (way back) in one of her interviews that Jessica left around 6pm? Where was Jessica for an hour or 90 mins before she got to the gas station if she left that early?

I give up - can't find it even after I downloaded the app.

Did she say (way back) in one of her interviews that Jessica left around 6pm? Where was Jessica for an hour or 90 mins before she got to the gas station if she left that early?

Wondering same thing.

in the interview she said 5 or 5:30PM she left. this makes sense with AA saying the time was off on the CCTV due to daylight savings and she was really there around 5:30PM. So that's 2.5 hours she was out after getting gas before her car was found.

I give up - can't find it even after I downloaded the app.

I am sure the archive to the show will be up tomorrow. I saw a link for them on the chat page. See Bessie's post on page 1 or 2 of this thread.

in the interview she said 5 or 5:30PM she left. this makes sense with AA saying the time was off on the CCTV due to daylight savings and she was really there around 5:30PM. So that's 2.5 hours she was out before her car was found.

Oh wow. Didn't think about that. I had been convinced that he was the one who had the time wrong. Interesting. Thanks.

If this case were a Magic 8-Ball, answers on the icosahedron inside it, to a general question about the perceived progress and competency of those charged with solving the matter, would include "Outlook not so good"; "Don't count on it"; and "Reply hazy, try again." (And yes, I am being polite, thanks.)

Some helpful takeaways, though:

1) Lisa confirmed that Jessica voluntarily went to Leah's House as part of a negotiated agreement and stayed there 6-8 weeks
2) Lisa said "I have no clue" as to who made the 911 call
3) Said Jessica was not a plaintiff in any court action at the time
4) Said that Jessica was talking in the helicopter but "they haven't even told us what she said"
5) Said that she had given money for Jessica to buy her (Lisa) cigarettes that evening
6) Neither Lisa nor Ben nor Jessica (that she knows of) were or are members of any gang
7) Re: Party/gathering: "I've heard that but I don't know. She could've went. I don't have a clue. If she did, she never said a word to me about it."
8) Phone call between Jessica + Lisa was from 6:48 to ("seven something, just a few minutes") - "She didn't say where she was at that time. She was fixing to get her something to eat then she'd be home to clean up her room."
9) CW lives close by ("you can see her house from my house") - "I would love to know, anything that happened...but I can't get her [CW] to say anything to me."

She just might do that now. I think she was genuinely surprised to hear about a "party".

I don't get it. She doesn't have Sha Sha's phone number and Sha Sha has not come around since the vigil, but LC says she can't get Sha Sha to tell her anything. when exactly did she ask Sha Sha to tell her anything? (modsnip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288