MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the media or LE has never cleared that time difference up to the public. As if we are due an explanation, lol!

I'm guessing I missed the whole thing at this point, all I heard at the link provided was some awful music, and my hearing sucks anyway. Does anyone know if the show will be available for archival listening, or if a transcript will be provided? tia

She also said that JC left Leah's house early and that LC (Mom) made it okay. I thought that was odd, court deals or plea deals are usually set in writing. Wondering if her dad (BC) used some influence with the police? KWIM?

On the plus side we now know that Jessica went to Leah's house at her mothers request in response to paranoid behavior on the part of Jessica. We also know Jessica stayed 6 to 8 weeks, came home a "change person" and had been home for several months.

she would never do that. she appears to be afraid of her own shadow. I am so sorry for her loss, but cannot fathom her response to it and lack of knowledge about her daughter or what happened to her, and her lack of apparent concern over the lack of knowledge. Is this southern manners that we are misinterpreting?

Idk, but imoo this was likely a lack of knowledge.

I wonder why Lisa hasnt walked over to Sha Sha's house and simply chatted?

I wish we knew whether she was truly choked at M&M prior to the burning. If so, she had every right to still be paranoid about something. This makes me sad.

I know! Really makes me feel sadness for Lisa too.

I am heartbroken for all who loved Jessica. I hope her killer(s) is caught and brought to justice. I have heard varied reports the last week. have read 100s of tips, none panned out, back to the drawing board. I have read still generating tips an running down leads.

I hope LE has at the very least, unpublicized POIs they are pursuing leads on.

Very true, Bessie, but she could have said "I cant talk about that". I got the sense she was either clueless to most things that mattered, was in denial, or was covering up or sugar-coating. My heart truly goes out to her. I just didnt find much of anything she said very enlightening. JMO

Bless her heart, I heard both motherly love and understandable denial. It's still so raw for her. She just sounded so gentle, soft, hurt and bewildered. :/ I can't begin to imagine the loss and the manner of the loss of a child.

She also said that JC left Leah's house early and that LC (Mom) made it okay. I thought that was odd, court deals or plea deals are usually set in writing. Wondering if her dad (BC) used some influence with the police? KWIM?

right. so if she loved it, why did she leave early?
and you don't call the cops on your kid bc they are flinching like they're afraid you're going to hit them. whassup there?

the party.
mom: what do you mean - not that I know of. no party.
JC left home at 5-5:30.
didn't tell mom about meeting any friends.
buy her mom ciggs and go home.
was asleep in the chair. no shoes. pj pants. went out.

WAIT...Lisa hasn't heard about the supposed party?:thinking:
That means Lisa hasn't seen the local news videos or Shashas interview/

WAIT...Lisa hasn't heard about the supposed party?:thinking:
That means Lisa hasn't seen the local news videos or Shashas interview/

No. Sounded weird. Like it was the first time she's heard about a party.

she usually dressed up to go to a party.
where did party rumor come from?

don't know. she coulda went. don't have a clue. talked to her from 6:48-7-something. JC did not identify her location at that time.

Did Lisa say JC left around 5ish? Where was JC from the time she left home until she entered MM// maybe I misunderstood.

I'm guessing I missed the whole thing at this point, all I heard at the link provided was some awful music, and my hearing sucks anyway. Does anyone know if the show will be available for archival listening, or if a transcript will be provided? tia

links to archived versions are generally posted. I had the same problem listening live so I will be looking for it. Will post a link once its available.

If Jessica left round 5:30pm, say, and she STILL wasn't home by 8:15pm despite just going to get food, cigarettes, and clean the car... wasn't Lisa getting a bit worried at some point? Maybe not, but... hmm.

I was thinking that's why Mom called at 6:48 to get an ETA?

Did Jessica have a close friend/mentor from Leah's that she would hang with wearing joggers?
Did Jessica have any tattoos?
Did Jessica like to fish?

More growing pains than maggie

Idk, but imoo this was likely a lack of knowledge.

I wonder why Lisa hasnt walked over to Sha Sha's house and simply chatted?

Bet Lisa is torn between wanting to know or not. I do not think Lisa is up to accepting all of this yet. JMO
She is finding out things she did not know, like she smoked, and a mom can only take so much. IMO.

On the plus side we now know that Jessica went to Leah's house at her mothers request in response to paranoid behavior on the part of Jessica. We also know Jessica stayed 6 to 8 weeks, came home a "change person" and had been home for several months.

not on her mother's request. as part of a deal with the DA or the court so her mom would not press charges. she was begging to come home the first few days and did leave LH early, ultimately.
what would make you call the cops or press charges against your own child?

Yes, I believe it was said that the show will be available for listening later. Not sure about a transcript but it looks like the meat of what was discussed was reported back on this current thread. So you're up to date, but I understand wanting to listen for yourself (I would!)

I think once we have a link to the archived material, it'll be shared here, of course.

So now Jessica went to Leah's house voluntarily for paranoid behavior but a few days ago when her mother was interviewed she stated that Jessica was sent there because she needed to be more "lady like"? I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong