GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also possible that CM was responsible for delivering some party favors that EA had purchased from HF. If EA was dissatisfied with the quantity or quality of his purchase, he could have been frustrated that HF went radio silent, and took that frustration out on CM.

JMO

Yes, good post. That's what I'm thinking. Only I think he was not only okay with the product, but wanted more. Knowing Christina was apart from HF just gave him more incentive to hit on her. I think when she didn't get an answer from HF, EA knew she was alone and a long way from home. This is kind of why I think he asked for the drugs himself and on his own phone as in: if you won't get in touch with him, I'LL TEXT HIM (and because Christina wouldn't go about it like that). HF was probably through selling and not going anywhere, having too much fun. Yall bear with me, I'm trying to make sense on an empty stomach!

I disagree on a few points, but a couple we do agree on is EA will never be a free man again and this will be a capital murder case on top of the Aggravated Kidnapping.

Only finding her body will determine if any other evidence exists to include or exclude another person, imo. The "interaction" statement cannot be proven as yet.

Some clever police work may still include or exclude another person, even without a body.. IMO

Its sad that it took 4 days for her to be reporting missing...it gives one a big advantage with time to get rid of her body...

I guess from the camera in the parking lot they couldnt see if CM left in EA car...but i thought they found some evidence on seatbelt on passanger site...
Unknown male DNA found in car I think is still the case, nothing from Christina.

From the hearing:
Criminalists did not find Morris’ DNA inside the interior of Arochi’s car, despite several swabs being taken from the passenger side of the vehicle and the interior door.

I guess from the camera in the parking lot they couldnt see if CM left in EA car...but i thought they found some evidence on seatbelt on passanger site...
No. Actually, they came out day before yesterday at the hearing and specified there was zero DNA of Christina's found in the front passenger seat or on the interior door after testing several areas. They indicated she never sat in the front seat.

To me ...
- Keys don't matter ...What texts and messages said don't matter ...Who sent this or that text doesn't matter ...The meaning of this or that text/pic doesn't matter.

Am I curious? Sure. Would knowing those answer(s) change the possibilities re EA? Not at all.

Because, no matter what you speculate on those items, all roads lead back to 3 facts:
1 CM was last seen with EA at 3:55 and she hasn't been seen again since
2 lots of her DNA and her blood were found IN HIS TRUNK
3 she's never been seen again, heard from again, or shown any hint of interacting with anyone again, ever

If you want to theorize she's dead, you have murder. If you don't want to go quite there yet, it's certainly AK (with a "violent abduction" as the core). And in spite of how little we've seen, they've already shown more than enough evidence to shut him up and throw away the key imo.

I don't think EA will ever be a free man again. I hope he didn't involve anyone else, because we already have too much suffering from this needless act.

I'm with you and I hope he didn't involve anybody else, either. The note throws me off there, but maybe he does write in Spanish...? who knows? Like you said, that's almost irrelevant at this point. I do want to know how it all came about and if we find out, fine - but this guy lost it on Christina and I am behind PPD all the way!

So he put her in the trunk of his car when they were still in that parking lot

This statement is actually rather chilling to me. Chase Merritt commented in an interview that he was the last person who spoke to Joseph McStay - now he's under arrest for murdering the McStay family. MOO

Yeah, I find the whole EA interview very disturbing and as you say, chilling...

I don't care about the keys or the pic she sent.
I do think that the text messages could matter bc they will probably explain what transpired and caused EA to harm Christina, which would be important in court when they lay it all out.

I suspect you have some knowledge of the laws based on your posts so don't you think explaining what led up to the crime or happened after, if there's texts regarding it, matters? I do.

Jmo.

Am I curious? Sure. But put any words and any meaning to them in those last texts, and unless the words are "I'm walking with Christina Morris, and I think I'm gonna grab her and put her in my trunk and maybe murder her," we still won't know the specific connection between his words and the actions of abduction or murder he did later.

What matters is that he put her IN HIS TRUNK - and there is lots of her DNA and blood to prove it. That - not what may or may not have been said or texted - is the crime, and the crime is what he'll be judged for.

Its sad that it took 4 days for her to be reporting missing...it gives one a big advantage with time to get rid of her body...
EA did not know he had 4 days. He would have dumped her body asap.

Am I curious? Sure. But put any words and any meaning to them in those last texts, and unless the words are "I'm walking with Christina Morris, and I think I'm gonna grab her and put her in my trunk and maybe murder her," we still won't know the specific connection between his words and the actions of abduction or murder he did later.

What matters is that he put her IN HIS TRUNK - and there is lots of her DNA and blood to prove it. That - not what may or may not have been said or texted - is the crime, and the crime is what he'll be judged for.
Oh, I bet the DA uses those texts, calls, and photos to their advantage in court even if it is to make some stretches as to what their meanings could be. They are important to this case, imo.

IMO people will mix just about anything. I, too, did this when it was just good old fashioned x. Drank, smoked, popped pills, snorted stuff whilst on it. (Don't judge me, please!) And honestly never thought oh I'm going to mix this and that and see what happens. Just did whatever was available and going around at the time. Not smart at all. So at least you were a more intelligent punkass :) But Ya, I think some people might mix things without giving it a second thought.

I wouldn't say intelligent, we just would do it at concerts or at dance clubs. Dallas dance clubs in the late 80's early 90's were awesome! MOO

Some clever police work may still include or exclude another person, even without a body.. IMO

While I think that's possible, imo the more likely avenue to a collaborator (if one exists) is EA. As I've noted for some time, if anyone else helped, he knows who it was - and when they begin to tighten the noose around his neck, he may start spilling the beans and try to blame someone else in an attempt to get some leniency. (Of course, there's a flaw in that approach - he kinda likes to lie. A lot!)

Christina might have said two words to EA i.e "f--- off" or something similar that sent him over the edge and I can see the rest unfolding very quickly. Maybe he hit her and then threw her in the trunk, anxious to get out of there. It could have taken less than a minute. Maybe he was trying to chat her up,when she was walking and texting and he was getting angry that she was ignoring him.

The only thing that makes no sense in any scenario I can come up with, is the text about drugs/rock. Do we know if this was the very last text of the series? Did EA maybe send it as he was starting the car, trying to make it sound to HF that all was well? Meanwhile CM is in the trunk. Or was it before?

http://texasequusearch.org/category/missing/active/

Any word on the search for Christina today?

It looks like TES planned to search for a missing Texas man today.

A drone search involves only a few people afaik.
Results aren't immediate because time is needed to study the images.

After reading about the tracker on EA's car, I'm hopeful LE pinpointed specific areas where TES can search.

To those who posted the supportive words yesterday, :tyou:.

Something must have happened very fast in that garage as he left fairly quick from the parking lot...its a chilling thought when u see the both walking so casualy

While I think that's possible, imo the more likely avenue to a collaborator (if one exists) is EA. As I've noted for some time, if anyone else helped, he knows who it was - and when they begin to tighten the noose around his neck, he may start spilling the beans and try to blame someone else in an attempt to get some leniency. (Of course, there's a flaw in that approach - he kinda likes to lie. A lot!)
I don't see that happening because he would have to admit to the AK in order to implicate someone in the murder, imo. He is not going to admit to anything because there will be no leniency. LE knows they can pin this on him with the evidence they have and a good theory to back it up.

However, did you notice how the defense has already started asking questions about HF? They are definitely interested in what he was up to that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels