Never Forget Me - Older UP & MP cases

Roselvr

Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Still Seek Answers & I have a FB page Never Forget Me - where we mainly feature older UP cases; we also have some older MP cases too. We have Amber Alerts as well as posting newer cases like Eric Smith of VA if people ask. I set up a twitter that will link to the page @NeverForgetMeFB

Cali was our inspiration
Buck skin girl Troy Ohio
Mount Vernon NY-Mount Vernon NY-
Korrina Sagers Malinoski & Daughter Annette Deanne Sagers

We're keeping our missing & unidentified persons in the public eye long after the media stops. The media may stop but the families and advocates do not!

Still Seek Answers & I have a FB page Never Forget Me - where we mainly feature older UP cases; we also have some older MP cases too. We have Amber Alerts as well as posting newer cases like Eric Smith of VA if people ask. I set up a twitter that will link to the page @NeverForgetMeFB

Cali was our inspiration
Buck skin girl Troy Ohio
Mount Vernon NY-Mount Vernon NY-
Korrina Sagers Malinoski & Daughter Annette Deanne Sagers

We're keeping our missing & unidentified persons in the public eye long after the media stops. The media may stop but the families and advocates do not!

Hi Roselvr, I'm subscribed to it on Facebook. Didn't realize it was you. Think my cousin Mark's case is linked.

Hi Roselvr, I'm subscribed to it on Facebook. Didn't realize it was you. Think my cousin Mark's case is linked.

Yes he is. Thought I said that when I posted in his thread with all his info.

If anyone has a loved one that is missing; please look to see if they're listed on any web sites. If not; they can be added to NamUs as long as you have the missing person's report. If you do not; please go to your local police station to make one. If LE refuse; they can still be entered into NamUs who will take care of the police report. If you have any questions; contact me on NJ for the Federal Help Find the Missing Act - Billy's Law

Official group for promoting the federal bill: Federal Help Find the Missing Act (Billy's Law) FB group Bill #'s H.R. 5519 (House) / S. 2840 (Senate). Everyone's help is needed to make this a federal law!

The video below is about 10 minutes long; once you start watching it; you will get so involved with watching it; that you won't realize the 10 minutes have gone by. It tells what Billy's Law is about and why it is so very much needed! I was totally floored by all of the information that is jam packed into it! You won't be sorry you watched it! Please help support Billy's Law! When you're done watching; join us in the Billy's Law FB group; link below the you tube video
Billy's Law video - Link to post on NJ Billy's Law

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back