GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but he knew HF wasnt really going to look for her....

He'd have to be crazy to drive around with a body in his trunk for four days. It's hot that time of year in North Texas!

Eta: He'd also have to be crazy not to clean up quickly. If he left the mat in the car, it would stink. If he took it out, wouldn't he risk discovery while he cleaned it that much later? I cannot see how he could know when she would be reported missing.

tweet from feagans
from during the hearing so those tweets happened on thing i just realized was
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/from-the-courtroom-arochi-probable-cause-hearing-notes/article_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

So that means all the text about the keys and the door etc. happened earlier at the very least before 3:43 i had previously assumed that it was the subject of the 3:50 ish communications. It also clears up that after the contact from EAs phone there was not additional calls from her phone to him.
So the last 2 texts and call came from EA's phone? She didn't use her phone prior to going into the garage for 10 minutes and at no time after except it pinged off the towers?

Gracias! He followed her to that garage (I think I'm going to coin the phrase "jumped at the chance") because 1, he wanted to get some more rock, hoping he could do it with Christina, and I think she was just telling him to get off, wasn't going to work. Or maybe he thought she owed him, depends on the whole contacts that night. Right now, I can't imagine except that Christina should have left a lot earlier. I think it got ugly at the apartment, just unfortunate he left at the same time - like I said and what I believe to be true is that he wanted something out of that night. She was going to get in her car and leave him frustrated from the whole night. Ok, reaching...I'm sorry. Still hope she kicked him like zippix and I said, and more. Make your mark, Christina!

I'm curious as to what went on in that apartment right before they left. I believe in one interview EA said he left after eating, but I think it may have been closer to almost an hour later. I posted toward the end of the last thread about where Christina and SN may have been if not there when the group returned from Whataburger...or was that just another of EA's lies. I don't know if any of it has any bearing here, just some random thoughts in my head. I guess trying to resolve what could have set EA off.

Sorry if what i am about to post has been discussed already.I am behind and have not caught up. After reading what was said in court the following have been running through my mind.

Mentioned found in trunk christina's DNA MIXED with unknown male DNA. Maybe she did bite him and her saliva mixed with his blood. We know he had visible abrasions so his blood is hopefully the unkown male DNA in the trunk. We still do not know about the alleged bite.

The damage to both sides of the front of the car but more to the passenger side. I wish we knew if it was a dent or scrapped like he tried squeezing through too small of a space. I have been racking my brain on this because I feel this could be key as to where he drove to hide her that night. He had to have maybe told the sprint employees or someone in his family where he took his car to get the damage repaired.

He DID know HF or at least met him at the hospital when their mutual friend JB passed away of a drug OD.

Maybe what made him angry had to do with drugs and HF. If HF gave CM drugs that night, could EA have decided to take them from her by physical force? Did he kill her in a drunken/drug fueled temper tantrum rage to get back at HF? That could happen fast and without thought.

Remember the family PI said it was about drugs.

So the last 2 texts and call came from EA's phone? She didn't use her phone prior to going into the garage for 10 minutes and at no time after except it pinged off the towers?

correct and the ping are some thing that just happen automatically.

Sorry if what i am about to post has been discussed already.I am behind and have not caught up. After reading what was said in court the following have been running through my mind.

Mentioned found in trunk christina's DNA MIXED with unknown male DNA. Maybe she did bite him and her saliva mixed with his blood. We know he had visible abrasions so his blood is hopefully the unkown male DNA in the trunk. We still do not know about the alleged bite.

The damage to both sides of the front of the car but more to the passenger side. I wish we knew if it was a dent or scrapped like he tried squeezing through too small of a space. I have been racking my brain on this because I feel this could be key as to where he drove to hide her that night. He had to have maybe told the sprint employees or someone in his family where he took his car to get the damage repaired.

He DID know HF or at least met him at the hospital when their mutual friend JB passed away of a drug OD.

a lot of people have various opinions on this, mine is :

his DNA was already on the mat because its the trunk of his car and there is a million different ways it could get there. Then whatever fluid the came from her dripped down on to the mat and mix with his DNA that was already there.

a lot of people have various opinions on this, mine is :

his DNA was already on the mat because its the trunk of his car and there is a million different ways it could get there. Then whatever fluid the came from her dripped down on to the mat and mix with his DNA that was already there.
I can see your point old DNA of his in his trunk could have mixed with hers. yes his dna can be all over that car and there is no way to prove when or how it got there. BUT if it turns out to be his blood then I am not too sure. I know my blood would not be in the trunk of my car or any car I have ever owned. I have never injured myself in or near the trunk of my car. I understand men do more working etc on their cars and may spend more time in the trunk. Women just get in and drive or use the trunk for shopping bags. [emoji1] kidding. I have changed tires and all that good stuff. No blood. Ever. JMO

Hi Woe :wave:

Can you please bring forth the link about the tracker on EA's car that you mention? Tia! :)

Not sure if I can - lol!
I read about it towards the end of the last thread.
It came up since the hearing - not sure why or how.
If someone hasn't already posted a link, I'll be glad to look for the source tomorrow.

adding - Please see post #93 for a link.

Balor51, your suggestion in post #962 in the last thread about sub-forums is a good one. As you say, very helpful in the McStay forums. But I don't understand what you said about hoping CM's thread could be unbiased, would you mind explaining?

I keep thinking EA's car damage happened where he left Christina. So, maybe he hit one side of the front of his car on the way in, and the other side on the way out, of wherever it is he went. A tight squeeze somewhere? Narrow entry or gate? Hidden guardrail or obstacle of some kind? Wish we had pics of the damage . . .

Hi Woe :wave:

Can you please bring forth the link about the tracker on EA's car that you mention? Tia! :)

Not sure if I can - lol!
I read about it towards the end of the last thread.
It came up since the hearing - not sure why or how.
If someone hasn't already posted a link, I'll be glad to look for the source tomorrow.

Don't like stuff hanging over my head - found it!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gust-2014-32-*Arrest*&p=11399964#post11399964

Per JMOM (verified insider) ~ Thread 32, Post #756.

"Detective Busby stated yesterday that the vehicle has a tracking devise and they are aware it is on the vehicle."

The topic is discussed a little bit more after JMOM's post.

I wish we could get an expert opinion on the term "mixture" here. I simply don't see them using it for this case if it is something expected to be found in his trunk. If LE thought for one minute it was just normal transfer of his DNA because he owned the car, why would they even bring it up? Makes no sense when the defense could rip it to shreds as nothing. To say it is a mixture of his DNA and CM's DNA together makes a real statement, imo. It says she had a bodily injury and his bodily fluid transferred directly into her blood while it was still fresh. It would put him at the scene when she was injured.

I still have the gut feeling that once EA's DNA results are back that Capital Murder charges will then be filed. Just my opinion and thoughts.

You could very well be right, but I think they would be foolish to rush ahead without giving it a lot more time to find her body. They don't have to worry about him going anywhere and the clock starts ticking on the trial for murder when they arrest him. Best to wait it out and put together an air tight case plus have a chance to find her.

It's possible they did know each other somewhat from HS, but we don't know that the hospital meeting truly happened. That story came from the lips of EA, who lies about EVERYTHING. (His motto seems to be, "Why tell the truth when a lie will do?")

To me that wouldn't fit with the new info we had from the hearing. If indeed it only takes 10 minutes to walk to the garage no phone use for 10 minutes prior to that would mean no phone use at all on the walk. That can't be right can it?

It would really be helpful to know how long the walk actually took. I can imagine LE walking the route sober in daylight to check the time wouldn't be the same as two inebriated people walking it in the small hours although to take twice as long does seem a lot more.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member