GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the big distinction is at his home vs. the shops. The resident would have certainly been picked up on the schedule you mention but what brought up some of this conversation is that I am positive the trash in part of The Shops is picked up on Mondays.

I hate to even have to think like this but I really cannot imagine him putting her in his own trash. If he was just going to dump her (that is yucky to say!) it would be somewhere else IMO.

I am very interested in the return pings around 5am...I can imagine a scenario where he would want to dump her body near The Shops so if she was found he could say just what he did, he walked with her to the garage and they went their separate ways. Granted he is not that smart since he thought the lies wouldn't be discovered but I can see why that would be an easier dump off spot.

For all we know he thought she WOULD be found if he dumped her near the Shops (and he was ready to deny, deny, deny) but then she never was...so now he is just keeping his mouth shut until she shows up.
Makes sense. what if he did put her in a dumpster back by the shops at legacy thinking she would be found the next day. But because HF didnt care enough to report her missing for 4 days trash was picked up and thats why she has not been found. He very well could have been trying to make it look like he left and someone on foot was waiting in the garage and took her. Which would mean he would have brought her back and left her somewhere nearby to stage his story and distance his involvement.
IMO

Makes sense. what if he did put her in a dumpster back by the shops at legacy thinking she would be found the next day. But because HF didnt care enough to report her missing for 4 days trash was picked up and thats why she has not been found. He very well could have been trying to make it look like he left and someone on foot was waiting in the garage and took her. Which would mean he would have brought her back and left her somewhere nearby to stage his story and distance his involvement.
IMO

Sadly I think this is why that 4:08 Custer ping is so important...to me it seems like he was trying to make sure the evidence supported his story of him leaving that way...I guess it doesn't explain the lie to police about his route, but if he would have said he took the tollway and they found the ping, they might not have looked into him quite as deeply. He was just setting up so many alibi points he couldn't keep the lies together IMO. I know I totally discounted the idea of her being anywhere near The Shops due to that ping...only to find out MONTHS later that they were actually back this direction.

=(

Hmm, I wonder what changed from the time of that interview (after EA's arrest) with Tilley saying they have "no reason to believe she's not alive" and the Bond hearing when Detective Stamm says she "absolutely" believes CM was kidnapped and killed by CA.

It makes me think PPD has some other type of evidence besides CM's blood in EA's trunk; perhaps they found evidence in EA's home that can prove murder? JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about this too. There has to be a reason that have said they think she is not alive anymore.
Even if EA did not murder her that night, perhaps he kidnapped her, wanted to keep her hostage somewhere?! But in order for her to still be alive he would have had to go to wherever he hid her regularly. With food and water. But now he's in jail, and there leading us to believe he acted alone, then Christina would have died by now with no-one taking care of her.

It's so unfair this monster being able to torture this poor family.

If it really did only take 3 minutes to kidnap Christina, give her family 3 minutes with him and im sure we would get her location.

IMO

I think this exactly too!
Clearly he's no master criminal, but I don't think he would use his own trash.
I really really believe she was near the shops.

I guess the police must think differently or the would have ordered a landfill search?

1 No way you could place a body in a trash bag and have it go unnoticed by the garbage man.
2 Per Allen website/LE affidavit info, Arochi trash was not picked up until Thurs 9/4, and a body dead for days in Texas heat would have created a distinctive odor, to say the least.
http://www.cityofallen.org/index.aspx?NID=1389

Oh thanks. I missed where LE specified the trash pick up date. Good eye!
Not that it really matters, would the pick up be on Wednesday normally if not for Labor Day?

Answering my own question (with Faithx help); yes, normal garbage day is Wednesday.

IIRC he tried stalling and coming up with excuses for them not to search his car. Either LE or his parents talked him into it to get it over with and the car was searched the night of the interview and returned. They were watching him and doing secret trash pulls. They also were waiting on copies of cell phone bills and bank statements. Each time they discovered some new piece of information that proved EA was lying to them I believe they then had more reason to do a more extensive search (the cc records showed he stopped for gas at the Krogers. LE goes to the Krogers and reviews the video and catch him cleaning his passenger side and trunk) warrant for 11 day search and bingo they find her DNA

Great summary. Thank you so much.

I think the big distinction is at his home vs. the shops. The resident would have certainly been picked up on the schedule you mention but what brought up some of this conversation is that I am positive the trash in part of The Shops is picked up on Mondays. I would assume all of the Shops uses private companies.

I hate to even have to think like this but I really cannot imagine him putting her in his own trash. If he was just going to dump her (that is yucky to say!) it would be somewhere else IMO.

I am very interested in the return pings around 5am...I can imagine a scenario where he would want to dump her body near The Shops so if she was found he could say just what he did, he walked with her to the garage and they went their separate ways. Granted he is not that smart since he thought the lies wouldn't be discovered but I can see why that would be an easier dump off spot.

For all we know he thought she WOULD be found if he dumped her near the Shops (and he was ready to deny, deny, deny) but then she never was...so now he is just keeping his mouth shut until she shows up.

I hate discussing this subject too.
I'm trying to figure out how CM could have been in his car while still alive and what happened later.
Because, LE's theory isn't leaving room to believe she was still alive at that time.
They'll have to explain how it is possible more evidence wasn't left behind in the car then.
Remember LE says they believe Christina was in the trunk already when he left the garage.
Yet, it took many examinations to uncover evidence she was in the trunk.

Didnt someone confirm the trash pickups because they coincided eith the trash pulls LE did? I seem to remember discussion about EA's trash pick ups specifically. IIRC

For sure! Forgot all about those - those dates given would coincide with the normal garbage day.
Iirc one date was September 10, a Wednesday.
Apparently, I like to work harder, not smarter! :shame:

Knowing EA's trash wouldn't be picked up until Wednesday (but really Thursday due to Labor Day), I'm comfortable putting the home disposal theory to rest. I just wanted to be sure there was no garbage pickup scheduled for Saturday (within hours of the disappearance) because he could have impulsively taken that route of disposal. Then, somehow, gotten away with it.

Criminals have kept people in their garages, closets and basements. Yes, they have.

1 No way you could place a body in a trash bag and have it go unnoticed by the garbage man.
2 Per Allen website/LE affidavit info, Arochi trash was not picked up until Thurs 9/4, and a body dead for days in Texas heat would have created a distinctive odor, to say the least.
http://www.cityofallen.org/index.aspx?NID=1389

How do bodies end up in landfills then? Although I do believe they're usually dismembered already (sorry).
The smell factor is what has me stumped (as to the subject of the car especially).

Immediately after death, the muscles relax which can cause the release of bladder and bowels. In my opinion, this could cause a "significant" dna. Enough to prove she was in his trunk but not necessarily bodily injury (no blood). Just trying to make sense of the testimony of dna evidence.

A little off topic but, when I personally heard the explanation of what a body does upon death (a long time ago), it really freaked me out to the point I worried about it (I know, strange thing to pick to worry about).
Not long ago, on another case actually, a nurse posted that the release of waste upon death doesn't happen to everyone. No reason was offered as to why or when it doesn't biologically happen.
But, I decided then, I will be one of those people! Haven't worried about it since.:crazy:

How do bodies end up in landfills then? Although I do believe they're usually dismembered already (sorry).
The smell factor is what has me stumped (as to the subject of the car especially).

I agree with you. A body most definitely could be disposed of in a residential trash bin and go unnoticed. My trash went out in a big rolling bin in Allen and was picked up by an automated truck with arm thingies that picked up the can and put it down. The sanitation crew didn't even get out of the truck to collect it and the truck periodically crushed the contents to make more room.

That being said, I think it more likely that her body would have been placed in a public dumpster. I know that many dumpsters around Allen are NOT monitored that closely. Even if there is surveillance, it isn't being watched live or anything. If there is an issue that the property owner/landlord wants to address, the tapes would need to be reviewed and it's likely they get recorded over after some time.
All that, of course, is just my opinion and experience.

I think this exactly too!
Clearly he's no master criminal, but I don't think he would use his own trash.
I really really believe she was near the shops.

I guess the police must think differently or the would have ordered a landfill search?

I really doubt he was holding her somewhere that only he had knowledge of and a result of his incarceration she passed away. I think whatever happened to her, happened that night/morning and that was the end of it with him unless he passed her off to someone else.

Jmo

One thing I do NOT think LE is holding back is where Christina is. I think they are just as in the dark as everyone else or they would have got her. I really would like to see the interviews... they said this week..

Pertaining to landfill - does anyone have knowledge of how garbage companies drop the their load off at landfills? Like do they drop the load in sections depending on months? I'm asking in case they start searching landfills that they'll at least have it narrowed down to a section or two to simplify things.

One thing I do NOT think LE is holding back is where Christina is. I think they are just as in the dark as everyone else or they would have got her. I really would like to see the interviews... they said this week..

Me too... gonna make some popcorn..

Pertaining to landfill - does anyone have knowledge of how garbage companies drop the their load off at landfills? Like do they drop the load in sections depending on months? I'm asking in case they start searching landfills that they'll at least have it narrowed down to a section or two to simplify things.

I don't have the answer to this but I do know based on what I was told by JMOM that the police won't search unless they have a lead. So from what I understand, no landfill searches will take place w LE unless there's some type of lead.

Each landfill being searched, you would need a LOT of people to volunteer to scour. I can't honestly say I think there are enough volunteers at the current searches to think they'd get enough people to search one or more landfills sadly.

I don't have the answer to this but I do know based on what I was told by JMOM that the police won't search unless they have a lead. So from what I understand, no landfill searches will take place w LE unless there's some type of lead.

Each landfill being searched, you would need a LOT of people to volunteer to scour. I can't honestly say I think there are enough volunteers at the current searches to think they'd get enough people to sewrch one or more landfills sadly.

I've wondered if landfill workers are ever instructed to "keep your eyes peeled for anything real suspicious".. if not, they should.

I wonder if the mat was in the trunk the first few times the car was searched.. It could of been out of the car for "cleaning".. When LE showed up at the house with the warrant, maybe EA thought he was in the clear & had put the mat back in the car?

I am thinking this might have been entirely possible. Maybe he thought that family members might notice that the mat was missing from the trunk, and that would arouse their suspicions. After all, murderers have to not only hide their crime from the police but from nearly everyone else who was not a participant. People will overlook many crimes, including rape and molestation, but most people, even family, generally draw the line at being connected in any way to murder. It is the ultimate taint.

Since EA does not seem to be incredibly clever, he may well have feared parental judgment almost as much as he did the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa