Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this online: theories about the differences between POI and suspect. This is an American page but could apply to Australia too:

A "person of interest" has information related to the investigation; a "suspect" is someone who the police believe to have committed whatever act they are investigating.

I guess it's similar to when they say they want to talk to someone who can "assist police with their investigations".

Whenever you hear that you know they have good reasons, but you try not to judge since it's not a good look for that person if innocent :)

I struggle to believe that BS has anything to do with Williams disappearance.

Been wrong before though!

I'm new to this type of forum but I'm fascinated on the unusual spaces UNDER WS house if this is what is found it raises a whole lot of issues... Normal people don't have hidden spaces under their homes- very strange!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was saying to my hubby just last week
I thought it very odd that this case has been so limited with information? The secrecy behind his family is way off anything I've ever heard of.

I'm new to this type of forum but I'm fascinated on the unusual spaces UNDER WS house if this is what is found it raises a whole lot of issues... Normal people don't have hidden spaces under their homes- very strange!

We haven't seen pictures, but it's been discussed here that there is a building style where the foundations have walls that hold up the main part of the house.

I've seen it in a few 70s/80s houses, especially when built on slopes. They just extend some parts of the house layout from the bottom. Probably not as support so much as just an opportunity for more storage space.

Although its so awkwardly small and the floor is often dirt, so most people would not bother too much.

Mishy - it wasn't as sinister as it sounds after all. It is common to have "rooms" under houses like that for storage and as a foundation for the house.

I struggle to believe that BS has anything to do with Williams disappearance.

Been wrong before though!
I know. There is something endearing about him and his wife, and it makes my heart hurt thinking that he could be innocent... but you just never know????

PICS OF A BROKEN SEPTIC tank lid from WS' FB were posted earlier in the thread. Do we know if or when it was repaired?

I wonder why he has/had a business in Dubbo too. It is intriguing me. I guess it could have just been a business opportunity that was too good to pass up. It only opened up 5-6 years ago. I'm thinking that it could still be an open, operating business. The ABN for it is still active.

According to MSM reports, the raid at BS's residence took place at 5:30am. So yes, I would say it was unexpected. BS could have refused them entry and that it why the police would have had a search warrant firmly in hand. An early morning raid is used as an element of surprise. In this case it doesn't make sense to me why police did that but they obviously know a lot more than we do.

and they were simultaneous raids on both properties, so luckily no wiping hard drives or destroying evidence.
surely with them taking the computer there would be an arrest within days if there was anything of interest on it, im sure it would be checked out pretty quickly, and not have the delay of forensic testing

I wonder why he has/had a business in Dubbo too. It is intriguing me. I guess it could have just been a business opportunity that was too good to pass up. It only opened up 5-6 years ago. I'm thinking that it could still be an open, operating business. The ABN for it is still active.

I think it may be the Speddo's hire in Wellington which was sold in 2013, just prior to their move to Laurieton.

http://www.wellingtontimes.com.au/story/1222981/speddos-new-owner-to-make-town-first-choice/

I think it may be the Speddo's hire in Wellington which was sold in 2013, just prior to their move to Laurieton.

http://www.wellingtontimes.com.au/story/1222981/speddos-new-owner-to-make-town-first-choice/

Yes, but there is an address showing for Dubbo too. http://www.startlocal.com.au/home/furniturehire/nsw_centralnsw/Speddo_s_Hire_2413776.html
(As well as the closed Wellington one, http://www.startlocal.com.au/retailelectrical/tvrentals/nsw_centralnsw/Speddo_s_Hire_2020717.html )
Both established the same year.

That is why I am puzzled. Is a business in Dubbo still there and operational? If it is, perhaps another Speddo family member runs it. The ABN is in a company name, not a personal name so it is hard to tell.

Yes, but there is an address showing for Dubbo too. http://www.startlocal.com.au/home/furniturehire/nsw_centralnsw/Speddo_s_Hire_2413776.html
(As well as the closed Wellington one, http://www.startlocal.com.au/retailelectrical/tvrentals/nsw_centralnsw/Speddo_s_Hire_2020717.html )

That is why I am puzzled. Is a business in Dubbo still there and operational? If it is, perhaps another Speddo family member runs it. The ABN is in a company name, not a personal name so it is hard to tell.

O/T but I'm sat here scratching my head and wondering why Dubbo sounds so familiar? I love all things Aussie, especially my aussie soaps! So maybe that's it lol

O/T but I'm sat here scratching my head and wondering why Dubbo sounds so familiar? I love all things Aussie, especially my aussie soaps! So maybe that's it lol

There may have been a WS case or two involving Dubbo. I think there was a big case where a young girl (maybe more than one) went missing from that area some years ago ... and a police officer was suspected to be involved somehow. If I am thinking of the right case(s), of course. :)

ETA: Found the case (no police officer involved in this one, it was another one with a suspect police officer that I was thinking of) that brought Dubbo to the forefront again. Old case, inquest findings delivered 1½ years ago. Involved the deaths of Wendy Joy Evans & Lorraine Ruth Wilson.

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0015/202245/cif-evans-wj-wilson-lr-20130628.pdf

Remember that this home is rented by this couple, they did not choose this strangeness for themselves, if it is strange.

Haha and here am I born here in Australia but never got into most Aussie Soaps but loved the UK ones.
Was sad to see that Anne Kirkbride who played Deirdre in Coronation Street has died. Though I haven't watched it for a long time I have nice memories of it. Spent a couple of hours the other day reading about Anne's death and looking at pics and remembering some of the story lines.

Haha and here am I born here in Australia but never got into most Aussie Soaps but loved the UK ones.
Was sad to see that Anne Kirkbride who played Deirdre in Coronation Street has died. Though I haven't watched it for a long time I have nice memories of it. Spent a couple of hours the other day reading about Anne's death and looking at pics and remembering some of the story lines.

I'm a eastenders and coronation street fan, but I'm from the UK and living in aus. Was sad news about Anne. I thought she added a comedy value to the show, I loved the scenes in the rovers where she'd had a few wines and would put Tracey in her place!

21-12-2014

Ok re-opening the thread after a new report was released today.

Please note....I'll have no problem closing it again if it starts to veer outside our TOS. Our rules are in place for valid and specific reasons.

Discussing &/or sleuthing William's family will not be tolerated. Discussions about facebook/comments will not be tolerated.

Make sure you all read and abide by the house rules contained in following link....

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

:bump:

Im just going to put out there a small observation of MSM photos i have seen and get other sleuths input.

We are all aware that there was a shed being built but does anybody know by who? I noticed that there is a scissor lift there and a saw stool which to me would indicate CURRENT works. The grass has also grown right up to the slab in some areas which to me might indicate the slab was poured some time ago before construction started (as some of these projects do). Land is cleared for a shed and fill normally bought in for the slab. Perhaps months ago.
My general line of query is does anyone think it possible that a tradie saw something? Suspected something? Or god forbid do something? (I know many people are asking the question about who else had access)

Has just been crossing my mind since i saw the actual photos of the shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member