Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ausgirl are you referring to Felicia Wilson? Because if you the perpetrator of that horrendous crime is not involved in the Claremont murders. They believe Garforth is responsible and he has basically admitted to that now.

However there is hope the case may soon be solved after 24 years, forensic evidence recently rediscovered will soon be put through DNA analysis and compared with the profile of the lead suspect in the case which may yet result in justice for Felicia and her long suffering family.

http://genforum.genealogy.com/wilson/messages/22664.html

The manhunt went cold until the early 1990s when WA detectives received information from NSW police about a man who reportedly had nightmares about Miss Wilson. By 1994, NSW police had further information about Miss Wilson's death that linked Garforth, who lived in the area at the time, to the unsolved crime. The investigation is ongoing.

http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/garforth-andrew.htm

Wonder where they're at with this.

The two bodies were found where the vector passed through the Claremont hotel. Opposite ends the metro area in a deliberate act.
Glennons company is an environmental company. What exactly does this company do and where?

The angles, degrees & dates are total baloney. Taken straight out of Ellis C. Taylors theories on numerology linking to SK`s. Bit like Astrology in Crime page, 1 & 2 & so forth. Oh well it keeps you occupied I guess.

No they don't actually, but whatever. Keep focusing on the 3 main persons of interest. Ill be over here with me stars and stuff.

Millar shows the bend here. The name boundary was changed later. Just wish I had a dataset with cadastral boundaries.

Will they ever build houses on these 2 points or is it not a good selling point? Looks like they are going to put the freeway over Ciara. The freeway goes very close to Jane also. Is this some sort of environmental evangelist?
Someone has a developer monopoly someone's not happy about?

millar-bend.jpg

Crabstick: Julie went missing on 20 June 1988. I think the irish have feasts for basically every day of the year.

No they don't actually, but whatever. Keep focusing on the 3 main persons of interest. Ill be over here with me stars and stuff.

Millar shows the bend here. The name boundary was changed later. Just wish I had a dataset with cadastral boundaries.

Will they ever build houses on these 2 points or is it not a good selling point? Looks like they are going to put the freeway over Ciara. The freeway goes very close to Jane also. Is this some sort of environmental evangelist?
Someone has a developer monopoly someone's not happy about?

View attachment 68203

woolcoot road.JPG

Get your facts correct. You seem to be wasting a lot of time discussing Millar Road. There was and still is a drainage system near where Jane was located. What I have posted here was taken from the Landgate site and their aerial photograph was captured on 6 February 1995.

Not one iota of numerology or astrology in my data. All taken from absolute 100% facts.

Nah, forget Ellis Taylor. Not astrology or numerology.

For instance, Irish meaning of Ciara is 'saint'.

Get your facts right Crab. Ciara DOES NOT MEAN SAINT! Ciara Glennon had dark hair and had it chemically treated at the time of her abduction so that her hair appeared lighter with blonde streaks. 1st photographs released of her showed her with dark hair and follow up photographs captured in early 1997 then showed her with these blonde streaks.

Ciara /ˈkɪərə/ is a popular Irish language female name and was tenth on the list of most popular names given to baby girls in Ireland in 2006. It is the feminine version of the name Ciarán, meaning "dark-haired" in Irish Gaelic, and was also the name of Saint Ciara, a seventh-century Irish saint venerated by the Roman Catholic Church. The name's spelling is often Anglicized as Keira, Kiera, Keara or Kira.

The angles, degrees & dates are total baloney. Taken straight out of Ellis C. Taylors theories on numerology linking to SK`s. Bit like Astrology in Crime page, 1 & 2 & so forth. Oh well it keeps you occupied I guess.

Not one iota of numerology or astrology in my data. The angles, degrees and dates are not 'baloney' they are hard unalterable fact. The FACt is this perpetrator was the pattern maker end of story.

He was charged with sexual assault which occurred on 21/6/1988 (leap year) day 173 in the UK so he is not responsible for Julie Cutler in WA. But hey, he was eventually found to have been the perpetrator for the rape of the Thai student in Leederville after the DNA left there was matched with the DNA of Dixie after his arrest for the murder of Sally Bowman. This (Thai girl) rape occurred on 21/6/1998 which is day 172 but in a leap year it would have been day 173.

Peta Weber was abducted (still missing) at The Gap near Albany on 22 June 1997 which was day 173. That abduction is 26 days after graylands man's find date and that date is directly linked with Jane Rimmer's 1996 date and that year was a leap year (1 extra day) and that is why Peta's abduction occurred on day 173 and not 172.

Perpetrator's birthday is day 267. 173 - 267 = 94 + 193 = 287 which is the abduction date for Gerard Ross's abduction. This is not numerology or astrology it is FACT.

Gerard's final location was at 147 degrees from his abduction point. Gerard's find day 301 is graylands man's birthday. Jane's abduction day 161 - 366 = 205. Sara Lee Davey abducted on 14/1/1997. 205 + 14 = 219. 147 + 219 = 366. What is the significance of day 147 for this perpetrator?

The first child that he had fathered, was miscarried by his then girlfriend on 26/5/1988 (a leap year) so day 147. The woman he bashed and sexually molested on 21/6/1988 was a woman involved in a charity that were taking care of his girlfriend after the miscarriage. As I said above, that occurred on 21/6/1988 (leap year) so day 173.

I should probably point out to you that 173 - 366 = 193 - 360 = 167. 173 - 26 = 147. 193 - 26 = 167. It's all FACT.

Perhaps he chose 26 January not because it was Australia Day but because he was 26 at the time. It was all about him a pure 100% narcissist.

It's all FACT. Numerology is the study of numbers and the meaning of numbers. The calculations that I do have nothing to do with the meaning of numbers. Astrology is a non scientific branch of Astronomy. The calculations I do have nothing to do with either astrology or astronomy.

I have always found that when people scoff at something or call it baloney (outright), they do so because they are unable to comprehend something and are too embarrassed to say so.

Not one iota of numerology or astrology in my data. The angles, degrees and dates are not 'baloney' they are hard unalterable fact. The FACt is this perpetrator was the pattern maker end of story.

He was charged with sexual assault which occurred on 21/6/1988 (leap year) day 173 in the UK so he is not responsible for Julie Cutler in WA. But hey, he was eventually found to have been the perpetrator for the rape of the Thai student in Leederville after the DNA left there was matched with the DNA of Dixie after his arrest for the murder of Sally Bowman. This (Thai girl) rape occurred on 21/6/1998 which is day 172 but in a leap year it would have been day 173.

Peta Weber was abducted (still missing) at The Gap near Albany on 22 June 1997 which was day 173. That abduction is 26 days after graylands man's find date and that date is directly linked with Jane Rimmer's 1996 date and that year was a leap year (1 extra day) and that is why Peta's abduction occurred on day 173 and not 172.

Perpetrator's birthday is day 267. 173 - 267 = 94 + 193 = 287 which is the abduction date for Gerard Ross's abduction. This is not numerology or astrology it is FACT.

Gerard's final location was at 147 degrees from his abduction point. Gerard's find day 301 is graylands man's birthday. Jane's abduction day 161 - 366 = 205. Sara Lee Davey abducted on 14/1/1997. 205 + 14 = 219. 147 + 219 = 366. What is the significance of day 147 for this perpetrator?

The first child that he had fathered, was miscarried by his then girlfriend on 26/5/1988 (a leap year) so day 147. The woman he bashed and sexually molested on 21/6/1988 was a woman involved in a charity that were taking care of his girlfriend after the miscarriage. As I said above, that occurred on 21/6/1988 (leap year) so day 173.

I should probably point out to you that 173 - 366 = 193 - 360 = 167. 173 - 26 = 147. 193 - 26 = 167. It's all FACT.

Perhaps he chose 26 January not because it was Australia Day but because he was 26 at the time. It was all about him a pure 100% narcissist.

It's all FACT. Numerology is the study of numbers and the meaning of numbers. The calculations that I do have nothing to do with the meaning of numbers. Astrology is a non scientific branch of Astronomy. The calculations I do have nothing to do with either astrology or astronomy.

I have always found that when people scoff at something or call it baloney (outright), they do so because they are unable to comprehend something and are too embarrassed to say so.

Why would anyone be THAT obsessed with numbers, or co-ordinates?

What of the elements of the crimes that don't 'add up'? Are these simply excluded?

strange thing about those Spanish rapes they are trying to pin on Dixie. Dixie actually arrived in Sydney on 18/1/1993 (court documents). The newspaper article details that the spanish rapes occurred in Costa del Sol on 10 August 1993 day 222. 18 - 222 = 204 - 365 = 161 Jane's day. 222 - 365 = 143 which is Pamela Lawrence's day in 1994.

Dixie's birthday day 267 - 365 = 98. 98 - 222 = 124 which is the sexual assault between Sarah and Jane. 222 from day 284 (tasmanian victim) = 62 another sexual assault day. 62 - 365 = 303 another sexual assault day.

Dixie must have left Australia after his 1st Tasmanian victim which occurred on day 71 in 1993. 71 - 222 = 151. 222 - 365 sexual assault Claremont (31/12/1993) = 143 Pamela Lawrence on 23/5/1994. So he returned before 31/12/1993. Don't forget his supposed 1st arrival date of 18/1/1993 - 365 (sexual assault 31/12/1993 in Claremont) = 347.

I believe it will be highly likely that he had met the 2nd victim in Tasmania prior to her abduction and that that meeting occurred during his journey back to Australia. The 2nd victim arrived in Tasmania via airline flight on day 66 into Devonport staying at a backpackers there. He used to stay at backpackers too. On her 2nd night she stayed at a backpackers in Launceston. On her 3rd night at a backpackers in St Helens. Next morning she disappeared off the face of the earth. 98 + 66 = 164 - 365 = 201 - 360 = 159 her birthday.

In fact I have just realized as I am typing this that the OBH was in fact a backpackers lodge as well in 1996. I think it highly probable that he was staying there at the time Sarah and Jane went there in 1996.

347 are the days left in 1993 after his 1st arrival. 222 - 347 = 125 days left. 125 - 71 = 54 days left. 54 + 284 (2nd tas victim) = 338 - 365 = 27 = Sarah Spiers.

Something interesting occurs if you do a slight variation to the above calculations. 54 - 365 = 311. The 1st tas victim's birthday is day 36. 36 + 311 = 347! 347 - 2nd tas victim murdered (not abducted) 284 = 63 which is the sexual assault between Sarah and Jane. The 2nd Tasmanian victim was 108 days before Sarah. 108 - Sarah's birthday 255 = 147 which is the miscarriage day in 1988. 108 - his birthday 267 = 159 which is 2nd tas victims birthday. This victim was also a tourist however staying with her cousin in tasmania. She came from the same area in London/UK that Dixie did. She had only arrived in Tas via airline into Launceston ex UK 6 days prior to her murder. BTW she also worked in the legal profession. I wonder is she and Ciara ever crossed paths in the UK? Police investigations and coroners inquests have undertaken thorough investigations into the people that she'd met during her 6 days and failed to put anyone forward. Given that her murder data above comes out at her birthday I think it highly likely she had met him prior to her arrival in Tas.

And there is further information regarding another victim in Tasmania and with the 3 victims there it nails him to tasmania. 3rd victim abducted (still missing) at 26/206 degrees to abduction point of 2nd victim. 206 - 366 = 160. or 206 - 360 = 154 + 26 = 180 + 167 = 347. this victim abducted (still missing) 3/1/1996. 154 - 268 (his birthday in leap year 1996) = 114 - 360 = 246. His first jail sentence was as a result of a sexual assault in the UK on day on 28/4/1988 (leap year). 119 - 366 = 247. In a normal year that would be day 246.

Strange how fate gets people. He was deported from Australia on 23/4/1999 day 113. 113 - 360 = 247.

Sally Anne Bowman was murdered in the early AM of 25 September after he had been out celebrating his birthday on the 24 September. Her birthday was 11 September which is the day prior to Sarah Spiers' birthday. Dixie was arrested on 10 June in the bar brawl. That is the day after Jane's abduction date. Sally lived at an address with house no. 26. Sally's birthday day 254 - 267 = 13 - 360 = 347. Arrest day 162 - 267 = 105 - 360 = 255 Sarah's birthday.

So tell me this is baloney now and I don't expect you will do anything else.

So tell me this is baloney now and I don't expect you will do anything else.

I am pretty sure I have not used the word 'baloney', nor implied it. I do choose to keep a healthy level of skepticism about me, however, and if that makes you angry, well.. too bad, I suppose.

I am grateful for the information on Dixie, numbers aside.

Is there any indication in Dixie's behaviour, in prison or in regular life, that he was this obsessed with numbers, dates, etc? Surely someone would have noticed? If he kept it all in his head alone, he'd have to be some kind of savant, and I haven't seen anything to that effect said about him. So might he have recorded it in notebooks, or on a computer perhaps?

If you are correct, and all of this was by mathematical design on Dixie's part, he would be among the very strangest of all serial killers/rapists. Up there (and beyond) with the likes of Dennis Ferguson (who obsessively kept notes cryptically pertaining to his crimes, even while in prison) and the Zodiac (for obvious reasons).

I am pretty sure I have not used the word 'baloney', nor implied it. I do choose to keep a healthy level of skepticism about me, however, and if that makes you angry, well.. too bad, I suppose.

Is there any indication in Dixie's behaviour, in prison or in regular life, that he was this obsessed with numbers, dates, etc? Surely someone would have noticed? If he kept it all in his head alone, he'd have to be some kind of savant, and I haven't seen anything to that effect said about him. So might he have recorded it in notebooks, or on a computer perhaps?

If you are correct, and all of this was by mathematical design on Dixie's part, he would be among the very strangest of all serial killers/rapists. Up there (and beyond) with the likes of Dennis Ferguson (who obsessively kept notes cryptically pertaining to his crimes, even while in prison) and the Zodiac (for obvious reasons).

Sorry if I offended you Ausgirl. The 'baloney' reference was to someone else on this site that referred to the information I posted regarding the dates and degrees and so forth as baloney.

With regard to your discussion points regarding the pattern I have uncovered, you sound as though you are very well read about this topic and I would think that Edgar Cooke could be compared in that he recalled every address and the money denominations that he had stolen at every burglary - even down to the actual coin numbers. I've read a fair bit about the psychology of serial killers and many authors refer to something that is commonly called a 'mind map'. But it is possibly the way I have detailed what I have that makes it appear all very complicated. It is complicated, but when you study his prior history in the UK and look at the dates there and the timing in between his assaults there he has a definite pattern.

I once read a former ex FBI profiler's book, can't recall the name but I will dig it out if you'd like the reference, and he said that to catch a killer you have to put yourself into the mind of the killer, figure out how he thinks and plans and what he takes into account in his plans. That is basically all I have done because I could see immediately that there was a deliberate pattern formed between Jane and Ciara and I see where you are coming from when you wrote previously that you believe that the 347 is not the pattern, well I can tell you it is the pattern but there are 2 sub-patterns and I have now got the data that brings it all together. Nothing has been twisted or manipulated to fit.

I am trying to find disappearances of woman or men (abductions and/or murders), possibly in the eastern states, after 18 January 1993 and would appreciate if you can post any that you are aware of.

It is believed Percy used a pattern which is very similar in a way and that has been passed to lead investigators. Some of the unsolved murders of the young children actually are linked by days between murders and those days are then coverted into degrees that take into account magnetic declination - his position in the navy involved plotting navigational pathways. When Percy was incarcerated he was given computers as part of his therapy. The authorities thought that he was keeping a database full of cricket dates and score data and yachting race info (he was a keen yachtsman and cricketer) but it ends up they have now found what this database contained was code. He cried when the computer as removed. The 1st and only time he had ever shown emotion.

I personally believe Dixie was far more deviant than anyone could have possibly realized. He was deported on 23/4/1999 but I am 100% certain he came back in again and they haven't picked up on that. The pattern certainly picks up on that. As they say, unless they know they don't go looking and it was not until last year that data started being passed to those who need it.

Note there is a convicted person detailed at the end of this data and he was incarcerated at the time of 1996/1997 murders and abductions. He had been incarcerated since 1992 and was released some time mid to late 1998. He seems to have a similar pattern so he may have made his own discoveries about the pattern and copied.

Petronella Albert also disappeared from Broome on 28/4/1999 day 118 - 365 = 247(same location as Sara Lee Davey on 14/1/1997). Petronella's date is the anniversary day of his 1st conviction in the UK for indecent assault on 28/4/1988.

After the Thai student rape in Leederville on 21/6/1998 day 172/193 (the balance days out of 365), the next victim is Lisa Brown the young prostitute that was abducted on 9/11/1998 day 313 (this happens to be the day number that Sarah McMahon was abducted on in 2000 leap year). Dixie was known to use prostitutes in Perth.

The pattern changes slightly but it is still worked out in the same manner but using Sarah Spiers' birthday as the key. 255 - 365 = 110 + 27 = 137 - 255 = 118 which is the abduction date for Petronella.

@The next victim after Petronella is Jennifer Wilby and her husband Denis Bell has been convicted of her murder. She was murdered on day 137 but interestingly she was discovered on day 216 (4/8) same discovery date as Jane! 137 - 216 = 79 - 365 = 286 Jane's birthday.

@Then the next victim is Hayley Dodd on day 210. 137 - 210 = 73 which is Ciara's day. 210 - 347 = 137. Hayley's birthday is day 334. Hayley abducted from road same as girls in Tasmania and all Claremont girls. Hayley had stayed at Dongara for 2 nights prior to setting off for Badgingarra. Dongara is very close to Greenough - see Lalita Horsman below. Sarah Spiers 27 from her birthday day 255 = 228 - 365 = 137 + abduction day 210 = 347!

Shirley Finn's son Allan Roy Finn's death on 24/9/1999 which is Dixie's birthday day 267 (one hell of a coincidence). 210 - 267 = 57 + 267 = 324 Ciara's birthday.

@Lisa Govan in Kalgoorlie on day 281. 210 - 281 = 71 which is 1st victim in tasmania 1993. Lisa's birthday is day 44. Hayley 334 - 365 = 31 + 44 = 75 - 360 = 285 Jane's birthday. 281 - 365 = 71 + 267 = 338 - 365 = 27 Sarah's date. 44 - 267 = 223 - 365 = 142 graylands man's date. 347 - Lisa Govan 281 = 66 which is the arrival into tas date of 1st tas victim.

Lalita Horsman 5/12/1999 in Greenough and David Macartney has been convicted of her murder but has consistently protested his innocence. Lalita murdered on beach (same as 2 victims in tasmania) on day 340. 267 - 340= 73 Ciara's day. Lalita's birthday is day 232. 232 - 340 = 108 (same days last victim tas to Sarah Spiers). 108 - 267 = 159 last vic tasmania birthday.

Deb Anderson (meet date)24/1/2000, murdered 25/1/2000. Deb's birthday is same day as Lalita Horsman. Lalita's 340 - 365 = 25 = Deb Anderson's murder. Degree between Hayley abduction point and Deb's final location is 167/347. Lisa Govan 281 - 365 =84 + 24 = 108 - 268 (leap year Dixie birthday) = 160. Forensic examination of burned vehicle showed pollen and soil linked to Lasueur Sand Plains region which takes in Greenough, Dongara, Geraldton, Badgingarra. Deb's location is at 340/341 degrees to Lalita's Greenough Beach location. Article found in vehicle linked to Geraldton. Deb Anderson attended catering college very interested in becoming a chef. Dixie worked as a chef.

@ Jason Grill ex Subiaco. 17/2/2000 day 48 - 267 = 219 - 366 = 147 the UK assault charge.

@ Sarah McMahon 8/11/2000 day 313. Sarah's birthday day 206 - 366 = 160 Jane's meet day. Sarah's abduction day matches Birnie's pattern. His birthday is day 47. Glen Eagles was at 313 degrees ex Moorhouse. Deb's 25 - 313 = 288 - her birthday 232 = 56 - Sarah's birthday 206 = 150. Jane's find date 216 - 366 = 150. Sarah's vehicle located at Swan Districts Hospital on Ciara Glennon's birthday 20/11. Something in this case matches the tasmanian cases. 268 - 313 = 45 - 366 = 321 Gerard Ross's birthday. Degrees from 213 Stirling Highway (Hugall and Hoile) to Swan Districts Hospital 60 + 180 = 240 (Jane's data 285 - 365 = 80 + 160 = 240). 60/180 degrees to Deb Anderson final location and 25kms ex work Claremont.

+Laura Muckersie 30/7/2001 day 211. 211 - 365 = 154 + 26 =180. Birthday 62. 62 - 211 = 149 - 365 = 216 Jane's find date. Sarah Spiers 255 - 365 = 110 + 211 = 321 Gerard Ross's birthday. birthday 602 - 365 = 303 these are both the sexual assault days in Claremont.

@Susan Christie 15/11/2001 day 319. 211 - 319 = 108 (that number again). 108 - 267 = 159. 319 - 365 = 46 - 360 = 314 Sarah McMahon's abduction day. Trying to locate her birthdate if anyone can help? Tried ex husband but couldn't break though his current wife's steel door barrier.

@+Christine Schipp prostitute ex Middle Swan. 18/3/2002 day 77. 319 - 365 = 46 + 77 = 123. that is the 3/5 sexual assault between Sarah and Jane and it is the abduction date of Craig Puddy and Iveta Mitchell in 2010.

@+Darrylyn Ugle (prostitute) 25/3/2003 day 84 - 365 = 281 which is Lisa Govan's date. Suspect linked to abduction of Sarah McMahon involved with this case - reported in press. 313 - 366 = 53 + 84 = 137 - 365 = 228 is this person's birthday reported in coroners hearing report re Sarah McMahon disappearance. Note 137 in above re Hayley Dodd and close victims. Darrylyn's birthday 2/6 day 153. See abduction day of next victim below. Body found with rope ligature and placed on burned tree stump. Placed at 96/276 degrees ex pickup point and 219 degrees from another location.

@Judy Miring'u (call girl) 1/6/2003 day 152. 84 - 152 = 68 - 228 = 160.

Name unknown I call her Heroine because she fought and survived and her bravery and courage got this man convicted. 12/12/2003 vicious sexual assault and attempted murder (prostitute friend of Darrylyn Ugle) 12/12 is day 346. 84 - 346 = 262. The place this woman was taken for the vicious attack/attempted murder was at 262 degrees to the pickup point of Darrylyn Ugle and herself. 228 - 346 = 118 - 365 = 247. Man convicted currently serving time very strong DNA evidence to link. Used rope. Placed at 82/262 degrees ex pickup point. 262 - 96 = 166 + 180 = 346.

It can be seen in the above, that killers do have patterns and oftentimes these patterns remain undiscovered. And I wouldn't mind placing money on a bet that these "hidden codes" are passed on between these perpetrators. These "hidden codes" have remain undiscovered because the current technology tools the investigators rely upon, are not programmed to pick up on this 'hidden gem'. Investigators are not allocated the time or resources to 'think' things through on their own accord. They are placed under immense pressure to solve but rely upon a system that does not support them. This just may change in the future - hopefully!

But of course, what I believe I have uncovered might just be all one huge coincidence.

@ denotes missing. @+ denotes missing located deceased. + denotes located murdered at last witnessed location.

Also trying to locate birthdate for Petronella Albert and Lisa Mott if anyone is able to help?

Ausgirl: I don't think it strange that a serial killer/rapist would have a pattern at all. That would be his key for his 'little game of see if you can find the pattern, find the pattern you might find me. Whoever was involved with the Claremont girls definitely set the 1st part of the pattern attuned to leaving breadcrumbs along the footpath. He's first murdered in Tasmania to get a feel for how the Australian police investigate and in doing so he discovered the shambolic methods they used in Tasmania. Have a read of the damning coroners report documents that are available online. What an incredible cockup they made there. That gave him the impetus to continue. Then when he started his campaign in Western Australia he saw the investigation techniques applied there. The investigators that were in charge at the beginning totally missed the leading clue...the Ocean Beach Hotel that the 1st and 2nd victims had been to on the nights of their abductions. They concentrated ALL their efforts of the Claremont precinct. This perpetrator knew he had them entrapped in his web didn't he.

As I've already detailed, the OBH was in fact a backpackers hostel and I know that they did not employ a thorough booking process either. They used an exercise book and when this was full, they ditched it so no records are available. They bought in a computerized booking system just after 2003. I believe Dixie may have been based there on a temporary basis.

Yes it was me that posted Baloney. Sorry about that. But the above writings is actually most interesting. :) The site page has problems opening..

The lay line of 347 between 2 bodies found.

The Irish tricolor flag based on Pantone Green 347. Taxi #347 or Pantone Orange cab #151? Was there a Southern Cross taxis at the time?
Did they have Orange cabs at one stage, or was that advertising?

Irish Meaning:
The name Ciara is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Ciara is: Saint or Dark. Feminine of Ciaran.
Feminine form of CIAR. Saint Ciara was an Irish nun who established a monastery at Kilkeary in the 7th century.
http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/ciara
http://babynames.allparenting.com/list/Irish_Baby_Names/Ciara/details/

Get your facts right Crab. Ciara DOES NOT MEAN SAINT! Ciara Glennon had dark hair and had it chemically treated at the time of her abduction so that her hair appeared lighter with blonde streaks. 1st photographs released of her showed her with dark hair and follow up photographs captured in early 1997 then showed her with these blonde streaks.

Ciara /ˈkɪərə/ is a popular Irish language female name and was tenth on the list of most popular names given to baby girls in Ireland in 2006. It is the feminine version of the name Ciarán, meaning "dark-haired" in Irish Gaelic, and was also the name of Saint Ciara, a seventh-century Irish saint venerated by the Roman Catholic Church. The name's spelling is often Anglicized as Keira, Kiera, Keara or Kira.

Susan Christie is someone we actually knew. Her first husband worked with my father and she had her first son around the time I was born, so our families were close in the 90's and I was friends with her son. Unfortunately her first husband died last year in June from cancer (maybe that's why his wife was unresponsive? Or were you contacting her second ex-husband's wife?) and I reconnected with her son there. I'll ask my parents if they remember her birthday.

(Although we haven't considered Dixie in her disappearance, we have an idea of who is responsible for Sue's murder/disappearance)

Susan Christie is someone we actually knew. Her first husband worked with my father and she had her first son around the time I was born, so our families were close in the 90's and I was friends with her son. Unfortunately her first husband died last year in June from cancer (maybe that's why his wife was unresponsive? Or were you contacting her second ex-husband's wife?) and I reconnected with her son there. I'll ask my parents if they remember her birthday.

(Although we haven't considered Dixie in her disappearance, we have an idea of who is responsible for Sue's murder/disappearance)

Hoshizora thanks so much for taking the time to reply. The woman I refer to as the 'steel door' is the woman you refer to and I had no idea of his passing which had occurred after my contact. He might of been very unwell because it would seem he died at quite a young age. She became quite hostile and emotional and said something like 'just leave us alone we don't want this all dragged up again'. So I just apologized for my contact and left it at that.

I think I may have an indication of who your "idea" is of the person responsible. I am keeping in mind that that person had mentioned the OBH and actually visited there with a 'mystery man' he had met in the surf at Cottesloe. That 'mystery man' was allegedly staying at the OBH. See the link? All might not be as it seemed previously. The police were unable to trace the mystery man nor the mobile number that he had used - verified to me by a detective. Please private message me if you wish to discuss and to advise of Sue's birthdate. Her birthdate is critical in the scheme of things. She was reported missing on 20/11 which happens to be Ciara's birthday and please no one take it because I have mentioned the Ciara link with the missing person report date, that I am indicating any involvement by the man that Hoshizora is referring to that was connected to Sue. Also keep in mind that Sarah McMahon's vehicle had been located at the hospital on Ciara's birthday.

Hoshizora even if you cannot locate the actual birthday I might be able to work around the month of her birth if your contact could recall that. I don't require the year of birth which I believe may be 1959?

Irish Meaning:
The name Ciara is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Ciara is: Saint or Dark. Feminine of Ciaran.
Feminine form of CIAR. Saint Ciara was an Irish nun who established a monastery at Kilkeary in the 7th century.
http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/ciara
http://babynames.allparenting.com/list/Irish_Baby_Names/Ciara/details/

But here are other links that confirm the information I posted.
http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Ciara

[ 3 syll. cia-ra, ci-ara ] The baby girl name Ciara is pronounced KIY-AHRah, KIY-Rah or SiyEHRah †. Ciara's language of origin is Celtic and Spanish. It is predominantly used in English, Gaelic, and Irish. From Celtic roots, its meaning is 'little dark one, little dark-haired one'. It is derived from the word ciar which is of the meaning 'black'. The name was invented recently, as a feminine form of Kieran or Ciar�n. Saint Ciara of Kilkeary was a 7th-century Irish nun who founded a house at Kilkeary.

Wikipaedia

I have not seen one etymology or heraldry site that references that the name Ciara actually MEANS saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member