Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/29 thru 2/2 - Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue on with your discussions here.

:thinking:

I've never been first before. The other thread got closed as I was posting a reply. lol

5bigfish5
Well, Jodi should know, she was there SO many times on her little jaunts to visit Arias, whateverhisnamewas...norelation.

You mean the guy who coincidentally has the same first name as Travis' middle name, and bears the same last name as the defendant? :scared:

I've never been first before. The other thread got closed as I was posting a reply. lol

I know. Someone is always getting their foot caught in the door. Wish he had a five minute warning bell. LOL

OOPS, Y'all moved without me. :)

Bringing this over...OR trying to...

Thx AZ for your input BUT I am aghast that a Judge would allow perjury to be submitted into evidence..especially IF she has already been shown it as LIES..All behind closed doors of course..I just can't get my head around allowing such testimony to even get past her desk!!

I guess I'm a dreamer,cause Judge's disallow testimony/evidence as too prejudicial among other rationales....But when in this case, she knows ( I believe Juan showed his hand behind closed doors) it's lies SHE HAS to allow is just beyond me...Gerr!!

Sherry has shown over and over agin she's more afraid of appeals than ruling to keep DT to the rule of law...Scardy Cat behaviours have caused huge costs to the taxpayers...WIlling to bet..THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!

I have tried very hard to get rhyme or reason out of her decisions, but after yesterday. When she cut TRUTH off at the knees with Abe.

I am done.

Hell, I thought I was going nuts, I posted two replies... it didn't say the thread was closed at the top, nor was there a notice of the thread closing... just BAM!!!! LOL.

OT. Way OT ... The Phoenix lots are only charging what it costs to park in downtown Seattle on a daily basis (actually, in some cases, the PHX charge is a little less). So, Ziggy, as a Seattleite ... my apologies for the 1% invading. I'm not among them. However ... Go Hawks!

And ... THANKS Ziggy!!!

So Ziggy and Shadowboy ----are the Hawks going to play well against the Pats? I am a huge Hawks fan, but I am a bit nervous about this game. :yes:

I did not get a chance to post today. So, I am going to leave you with my opinion regarding the tweets that came from JAs Twitter today regarding Deanna lying and not being credible and the Bishop. I won't repeat them I am sure most of you saw them. Cha Cha Cha or whoever tweets for her, and it seems to be Cha Cha Cha, has to keep the minions stoked. Heaven forbid they get a clue. JA and Cha Cha Cha do not want the minions to even remotely think that JA could not be guilty. They would start dropping off like flies, if they were smart. So, Cha Cha Cha acts like the cheer leader, who says JA is winning. Those minions are important. They are there to do the dirty work, like walk up and try to talk to jurors or maybe even steel a computer, get messages out for the killer, sneak out her drawing. What would JA do if they began to think for themselves? Cha Cha Cha would be left with the bulk of the dirty work.

Heck, I have all kinds of scantily clad folks scampering around my laptop. Not a virus: Amazon swimsuit shopping.

Scads of the scantily clad...

And, staying on topic, what Gus Searcy said about JA's apparel and accoutrements:

"She was always dressed very feminine but very conservative."

He also described her dress as "classy... appropriate... professional".

Now, I'll be the last guy ever accused of possessing ladies' fashion expertise, but c'mon, Gus!

life4.jpg

513efa5585c7ebf4b7d2305f18b9cd95.jpg
jodi.jpg
tania-raymonde-600.jpg

Other words like provocative and revealing seem more apt descriptors.

Except for that stupid t-shirt she made after she killed TA, of course.

Attachments

• arias-t-shirt-e1363201757947-300x280.jpg
    arias-t-shirt-e1363201757947-300x280.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 723
Scads of the scantily clad...

And, staying on topic, what Gus Searcy said about JA's apparel and accoutrements:

"She was always dressed very feminine but very conservative."

He also described her dress as "classy... appropriate... professional".

Now, I'll be the last guy ever accused of ladies' fashion expertise, but c'mon, Gus!

View attachment 68397

View attachment 68399
View attachment 68400
View attachment 68401

Is she *advertiser censored*-eyed? Cross-eyed? Astigmatism?

I had asked a question in the previous thread: Did Mark McGee even know Travis? Does anyone know or is this part of the whole lie?

I did not get a chance to post today. So, I am going to leave you with my opinion regarding the tweets that came from JAs Twitter today regarding Deanna lying and not being credible and the Bishop. I won't repeat them I am sure most of you saw them. Cha Cha Cha or whoever tweets for her, and it seems to be Cha Cha Cha, has to keep the minions stoked. Heaven forbid they get a clue. JA and Cha Cha Cha do not want the minions to even remotely think that JA could be guilty. They would start dropping off like flies, if they were smart. So, Cha Cha Cha acts like the cheer leader, who says JA is winning. Those minions are important. They are there to do the dirty work, like walk up and try to talk to jurors or maybe even steel a computer, get messages out for the killer, sneak out her drawing. What would JA do if they began to think for themselves? Cha Cha Cha would be left with the bulk of the dirty work.

I agree with you. However, MDLR is a relatively young woman. Unless she won the lottery...at some point she is going to be FORCED to justify her behavior to her next employer. Gonna take some doing, she has rendered herself almost useless to a real Law Firm. MOO

I had asked a question in the previous thread: Did Mark McGee even know Travis? Does anyone know or is this part of the whole lie?

Best I have been able to figure out. They "might" have met.

Helpful, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member