Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lay line of 347 between 2 bodies found.

The Irish tricolor flag based on Pantone Green 347. Taxi #347 or Pantone Orange cab #151? Was there a Southern Cross taxis at the time?
Did they have Orange cabs at one stage, or was that advertising?

Are you able to let us know what the pantone colours are in the spanish flag and the union jack? Why do you reference #151

Yes it was me that posted Baloney. Sorry about that. But the above writings is actually most interesting. :) The site page has problems opening..

Are you able to say why you consider my writings are 'most interesting'? Is there anything that you can add or anything you consider that I have gotten totally wrong?

Yes it was me that posted Baloney. Sorry about that. But the above writings is actually most interesting. :) The site page has problems opening..

what site page are you referring to that you are having difficulty opening?

Why would anyone be THAT obsessed with numbers, or co-ordinates?

What of the elements of the crimes that don't 'add up'? Are these simply excluded?

I don't quite understand what you mean Ausgirl when you write "what of the elements of the crimes that 'don't add up". And "are these simply excused". Are you able to detail the elements you refer to so that I can discuss?

Don't know what the other colours on the flags. PMS 151 is the other colour in the Irish flag and pantone colours of St Patricks day in the Irish flag style guide. I can understand the UK flag, but what's with the Spanish flag? There is no reference in any of the discussion. What is your theory?

Are you able to let us know what the pantone colours are in the spanish flag and the union jack? Why do you reference #151

Hey guys. Ive been wanting to contribute to this thread for a few months now but i didnt understand many of the posts. Well ive been back and read from the start and im sorry to say, i still cant understand the line of current conversation. Angles, pantone colours, name meanings. Im baffled!
I gre up in thr country only a few hours from Perth and i was a little girl when these killings took place. These girls were commonly bought up in stranger danger talks with my parents and it scared the hell out of me and im vigilant about strangers so i guess dads methods worked!
I had forgotten about it for a long time until i came to web sleuths but would love to discuss more. I still feel like im in the dark on a few POI so bare with me while i stumble through asking questions :)

Hoshizora thanks so much for taking the time to reply. The woman I refer to as the 'steel door' is the woman you refer to and I had no idea of his passing which had occurred after my contact. He might of been very unwell because it would seem he died at quite a young age. She became quite hostile and emotional and said something like 'just leave us alone we don't want this all dragged up again'. So I just apologized for my contact and left it at that.

I think I may have an indication of who your "idea" is of the person responsible. I am keeping in mind that that person had mentioned the OBH and actually visited there with a 'mystery man' he had met in the surf at Cottesloe. That 'mystery man' was allegedly staying at the OBH. See the link? All might not be as it seemed previously. The police were unable to trace the mystery man nor the mobile number that he had used - verified to me by a detective. Please private message me if you wish to discuss and to advise of Sue's birthdate. Her birthdate is critical in the scheme of things. She was reported missing on 20/11 which happens to be Ciara's birthday and please no one take it because I have mentioned the Ciara link with the missing person report date, that I am indicating any involvement by the man that Hoshizora is referring to that was connected to Sue. Also keep in mind that Sarah McMahon's vehicle had been located at the hospital on Ciara's birthday.

Hoshizora even if you cannot locate the actual birthday I might be able to work around the month of her birth if your contact could recall that. I don't require the year of birth which I believe may be 1959?

Whoops. I made a mistake because it's 2015 now. He passed away in June of 2013, not 2014. Yes, he did die at a young age. He was early 50's and he was sick for a while. I remember he was diagnosed a few years ago and then my father was told a few months before he died that it was becoming bad, but he was very healthy too before the diagnosis so it was a surprise.

(modsnip) :)

I would say Red 186 and Yellow 116 for the Spanish flag
And for the Union Jack - Blue 280, Red 186 and White

Hey guys. Ive been wanting to contribute to this thread for a few months now but i didnt understand many of the posts. Well ive been back and read from the start and im sorry to say, i still cant understand the line of current conversation. Angles, pantone colours, name meanings. Im baffled!
I gre up in thr country only a few hours from Perth and i was a little girl when these killings took place. These girls were commonly bought up in stranger danger talks with my parents and it scared the hell out of me and im vigilant about strangers so i guess dads methods worked!
I had forgotten about it for a long time until i came to web sleuths but would love to discuss more. I still feel like im in the dark on a few POI so bare with me while i stumble through asking questions :)

Welcome! :welcome:
Honestly, I don't understand what's going on here half of the time either, so don't feel too bad.

Don't know what the other colours on the flags. PMS 151 is the other colour in the Irish flag and pantone colours of St Patricks day in the Irish flag style guide. I can understand the UK flag, but what's with the Spanish flag? There is no reference in any of the discussion. What is your theory?

Dixie is linked to Spain or aren't you following the discussion? I thought you might be interested to see what colours the spanish flag is relative to the Pantone colour schemes. Oh well looks like i might have to find out myself.

Ok first question is Lance Williams. Ive read he was a public servant. What does that mean exactly?

Hope you get involved in the conversation Fence Sitter!

Don't forget about the stats re violent crimes like murder. An extremely high percentage are committed by someone who knows the victims. It may not be a stranger.

Ok first question is Lance Williams. Ive read he was a public servant. What does that mean exactly?

He was named by police as being their one and only suspect. Poor guy was absolutely hounded for years and years and years. Police did not admit until 2008 in a press conference and documentary that he was no longer considered a suspect. They had bugged his parents house, placed the house under 24 hours surveillance for years, bugged his workplace with the 'bugs' falling down from the ceiling above his desk and cracking him on the head. This poor guy was just a very very lonely individual and the treatment he received coupled with the ostracizing he must have been dealt would not have helped him cope with life at all.

Another reason they picked on him was because he had attended uni with another missing girl Julie Cutler who was abducted on 21/6/1988 after leaving a work function at the Parmelia Hotel in Perth. Her vehicle, a fiat convertible, was found in the surf adjacent to the Cottesloe Groyne. (from memory) I believe the passenger seat was missing. There were cigarette butts located in the ash try and a couple of years ago the police started testing these butts for DNA. No news about that as yet. Julie is still missing.

The police picked on him because he was a strange character; but that is nothing out of the ordinary. After Sarah's disappearance, he used to drive around the streets offering lone girls a lift home. All very innocent but police considered he was on the prowl. They tailed him using helicopters as well and had female police officer decoys for him to pick up. What a shambolic time this was and what a waste of resources.:gaah:

sorry didn't answer your question. A 'public servant' is someone that works for a government department whose sole responsibility is supposedly to serve the people. hahaha sure.

Their one and only suspect! I can see why people are frustrated with how police dealt with this case. Seems they had their blinkers on!
I still dont understand what a public servant is. Serve the public how? What does it entail?
And he only started driving around the streets giving lifts AFTER Sarahs disappearance?
Thanks for your answers!

The lay line of 347 between 2 bodies found.

The Irish tricolor flag based on Pantone Green 347. Taxi #347 or Pantone Orange cab #151? Was there a Southern Cross taxis at the time?
Did they have Orange cabs at one stage, or was that advertising?

Hmmm, now lets see, if there were 3 victims and we take 347 to the power of 3 we get 41781923. That gives us two things, the postcode 4178 and the year 1923. 4178 is in Queensland. "Queen's Land". The Queen is a Royal card. The DNA evidence was "flushed" away by the rain. Royal + flush = poker. Poker = gambling. The killer was obviously a gambling man. Maybe even "The Gambler" himself!

Kenny Rogers, you *advertiser censored*! I know what you did!!!

kennyrogers.jpg

Yeah - I dunno about "poor Lance Williams", if he wasn't acting like a total creeper, he likely would not have come under scrutiny in the first place.

Aberline, I spat my coffee @ Kenny Rogers.

Fence Sitter, it's basically someone employed by the Govt, a taxpayer-funded job.

AQ - what I meant was, how would you account for some of these math sums not adding to a number that you think is "significant" for the proposed pattern followed by Mark Dixie? Do you include in your posts only those 'equations' which DO add up to significant numbers? What is your approach to sums that don't fit the Dixie pattern?

You said police have been provided with information on a pattern used by Dennis Ferguson - did you provide that information? Do you think a lot of serial killers use numbers in this way?
I once read a former ex FBI profiler's book, can't recall the name but I will dig it out if you'd like the reference, and he said that to catch a killer you have to put yourself into the mind of the killer, figure out how he thinks and plans and what he takes into account in his plans.

Sounds like John Douglas, or Robert Ressler.

I found this article about Dixie, which says this:

Dixie was in WA between mid-to-late March in 1996 and April 1999, when he was deported as an illegal immigrant.

How many did sick chef Mark Dixie kill in WA?

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/how-many-did-dixie-kill-in-wa/story-e6frg12c-1111115626368

I wonder how certain they are of these dates, because if this is believed to be absolutely correct, Dixie wouldn't be responsible for disappearances before mid-to-late March 1996 (Julie Cutler, even Sarah who went missing in January 1996) and after April 1999 (Sarah McMahon, Sue Christie), although British police say in that article that it is highly likely that he murdered in WA. Very interesting.

Their one and only suspect! I can see why people are frustrated with how police dealt with this case. Seems they had their blinkers on!
I still dont understand what a public servant is. Serve the public how? What does it entail?
And he only started driving around the streets giving lifts AFTER Sarahs disappearance?
Thanks for your answers!

He had a bit of history which just puts him into the 'oddball' envelope but the detectives at the time were on the hunt for anyone and they were under enormous pressure to get the Claremont abductions/murders solved because at the time, the Premier of Western Australia also resided in the region. When Ciara was abducted the investigations moved up quite a few notches as her father had very well credentialed and influential friends in the political circles. So too the legal firm and their partners and staff that Ciara worked for.

The man we are discussing worked in a Western Australian government operated organisation that I believe was linked to motor vehicle registration. His job was to serve the public hence the title of public servant. You could compare this 'public servant' phrase with the government workers in the US they are 'public servants'. Any worker that works for a government in Australia at either local council, State of Commonwealth level is described as a 'public servant'. But in the scheme of things, it doesn't matter who he worked for does it. It was the media that honed in on the 'public servant' connection possibly in a vain attempt to link the Western Australian government's link with their police force who are also deemed to be public servants having their eye well and truly trained upon another public servant.

This poor man, and his family, were absolutely hounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam