SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Defense tries to preclude Dr. DeMarte's testimony because of a late interview she did with Sky Hughes. #JodiArias

B88W_tNIgAAzAk0.jpg

I've got to go make chili for dinner.
See y'all later :seeya:

:seeya: everyone. Just getting in from a nice leisurely lunch with an out of town relative. I.LOVE.DIM.SUM!!!!!

Thanks for the tweets Bernina, headed upstream like a salmon now to catch up... (as WAT would say :wink:) . I had to walk away yesterday as I was too upset with the questioning.. but back at it today!

:blowkiss: to all

I wonder when that picture was taken?

At the end of the first trial when CMJA did her "whirlwind interview tour" with all the MSM (June ( ? )2013). This one was done for KPNX 12 News, local Phx NBC station with Mark Curtis, local anchorman.

"I need to slap that girl's face so bad!"

I'll help! tehe

Killers Lie ‏@KillersLie 4m4 minutes ago
hate it when confuse money with STDs. Was just asking the other day, babe do you need more STDs? I mean money? :facepalm:

#jodiarias 119 IQ

:lol:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Defense tries to preclude Dr. DeMarte's testimony because of a late interview she did with Sky Hughes. #JodiArias

B88W_tNIgAAzAk0.jpg
Is that Kathy Monkmon behind on the left (KCL)?

B88VYRsIUAA1PHa.jpg

Those expressions on their faces are telling. Not having such a good day, I guess. LOL

Is that Kathy Monkmon behind on the left (KCL)?

I read that she will not be attending trial this time.

KCL has gone off to start writing her book. She is not in Arizona right now.

Made mostaccioli for dinner.

Anyine following the Aaron Hernandez trial? Juror dismissed, Apparently she has done a lot of blabbing, attended more Pats games than she said, and "wanted to get on the jury":
Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge: "Over the last few years, the juror has expressed an interest in serving on this particular jury." #AaronHernandez #wbz

Yes or No, I am marinating meat for fajitas. Mmmmm....Jodi will nevthe rest can have ter have those.

I'm living in the wrong house~~thus far I'm having a green salad with Thai tuna. The rest can have leftovers……i am currently in pizzy mood

Nope, that's not her. She is in Washington for a writing retreat, working on her book!

What part of Washington? We are still very very depressed about our hawks :(

KCL has gone off to start writing her book. She is not in Arizona right now.

Made mostaccioli for dinner.

Anyine following the Aaron Hernandez trial? Juror dismissed, Apparently she has done a lot of blabbing, attended more Pats games than she said, and "wanted to get on the jury":
Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge: "Over the last few years, the juror has expressed an interest in serving on this particular jury." #AaronHernandez #wbz

Well they are cheaters (paks) #bitter

I've been searching for a specific picture of Travis that I cannot find. The person taking the picture was photographing TA at some kind of crowded social gathering. JA - who was NOT an intended subject of the photo - can be seen somewhere in the crowd behind TA smiling for the camera. A stalker-esque photobomb, if you will.

If anyone remembers that pic and knows where to find it, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong