SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 30s30 seconds ago
#Jodiarias jury sent to the jury room.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 55s56 seconds ago
Judge SS has called a 10 minute recess. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jury has been sent out for 10 minutes and Juan is going over this testing with DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 36s37 seconds ago
DeMarte leaves the stand to consult with Martinez. Now Nurmi cites case law to Judge Stephens.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi is going over some case law and wants DeMarte removed while he talks this over #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 44s44 seconds ago
Nurmi asks that DeMarte leave the room. She's already gone. No, we don't know what this is about. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi wants Dr. De to leave the room completely. Judge has yet to respond to him. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 53s54 seconds ago
JM consults at side of room w/Dr. De, he doesn't seem to be concerned. Dr. De reads over a piece of evidence as he walks away. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Stephens appears to be reading the case law on her computer. #jodiarias

Room is silent. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi going over a case law. #jodiarias Judge S looks over case law.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Jury is not present. Dr. DeMarte just got asked to sit outside by judge. #JodiArias

JSS reads outloud rule re: witnesses harming character of defendant. Nurmi insists again that Dr. De leave. JSS allows. #jodiarias

Nurmi asks again that witness leave the room. Judge S officially asks DeMarte to wait outside. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi is wanting Judge to consider some of this info is irrelevant and prejudicial to JA character and her mitigation #jodiarias #3tvarias

Judge SS reads a portion of case law: irrelevant and prejudicial evidence should be preculded in rebuttal of mitigation phase. #jodiarias

Dr. De leaves. Nurmi calls Dr. De's testimony an assault on #jodiarias' character. Nurmi says Dr. De calls JA a "total *****"

M ‏@EmsterChic 2m2 minutes ago
"Scandalous, character assassination of my client"- Nurmis words. #jodiarias

Nurmi says testimony about to be presented is a scandalous assault on #JodiArias' character.

Juan argues a cousin named Amy ACTUALLY said #JodiArias was "a total *****." Was snotty and sarcastic.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi is aruging that DeMarte's testimony is an assault on #jodiarias.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi says DeMarte is relying on name-calling. Martinez repeats a quote that #jodiarias was snide and a total ***** at family reunions.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi again asks DeMarte to leave and Judge asks DeMarte to step out while very agitated #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Juan is arguing that this information contradicts their defense of #JodiArias suffering in silence.

This has to do with someone calling Jodi "a total *****" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nurmi wants it out and Juan says well her cousin said it and this cousin was around her all the time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan argues that this contradicts Geff's testimony. It validates that #jodiarias is rude & overbearing which Dr. De's test suggested.

This cousin calls Jodi snide, smirky and a total ***** #jodiarias #3tvarias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 2m2 minutes ago
Again, def can slander a dead victim with hearsay from a sociopathic murdering liar yet an esteemed expert can't give her opinion #jodiarias

Juan says this isn't suffering in silence or a wilted flower as was testified to by Fonseca and Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm confused. Defense is calling victim a pedophile, abuser, womanizer but witness calls #JodiArias a ***** and we call this scandalous.

JSS allows "total *****" testimony. Heck to the yes. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 56s56 seconds ago
Stephens overrules the objection. #jodiarias

Nurmi is saying this is mischaracterizing what Fonseca and Geffner testified too and this is an assassination on Jodi's character #jodiarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 53s54 seconds ago
Apparently someone called #jodiarias a "total *****" & it assassinated her character. Did they forget she assassinated a human being?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s57 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Judge finds the testimony is relevant! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Judge SS overrules Nurmi's objection. #jodiarias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m1 minute ago
Out of thin air convicted murderer #jodiarias calls her victim a rapist and pedophile via mouthpieces yet someone KNOWS her is silenced.

Judge overruled objection, testimony is relevant. Jury is back. #JodiArias

Juan asking De about cousin Amy. #jodiarias

Jury is back in #jodiarias #3tvarias

The testimony/statement in question is regarding exhibit 872. A statement made by Aimee a cousin of #jodiarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 1m1 minute ago
I looked straight ahead at the bench & saw the evidence cart & realized I'm looking at TA's blanket in a bag. #jodiarias

Correction: Aimee, "At family functions Jodi would be snide. She would say things sarcastically, she could be a total *****." #jodiarias

From Aimee: "At family functions #jodiarias would be snide. She would say things sarcastically, she could be a total B****".

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 2m2 minutes ago
An "adversarial system" should NOT transcend common decency for dead victims. #jodiarias and her ilk jumped this shark long ago #needstostop

10/24/08 - Amy is the cousin At family functions Jodi was snide, would say things with a sarcastic smile and was a total ***** #jodiarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 3m3 minutes ago
And there we go, "she was a total *****" read by DeMarte to the jury. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
The snide and total ***** remarks from a relative are allowed in. DeMarte just read them to the jury. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias is hostile. Whispers to Willmott.

Juan asking about #JodiArias' grandparents.

M ‏@EmsterChic 3m3 minutes ago
Apparently #jodiarias grandparents had something to say about her rudeness too.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3m3 minutes ago
sidebar #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi's maternal grandparents stated ....Nurmi wants a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan moves to enter a transcript of an interview w/her Grandparents. Nurmi wants to approach. Sizzle. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
Nurmi asks for a sidebar as Martinez looks for remarks made by #jodiarias' grandparents.

#JodiArias is clearly sketching. Shading the left side of the paper. Looking disengaged. Some jurors stare at her.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias has been taking a lot of notes during Dr. DeMarte's testimony.

Juan is "back dooring it" just like the DT did with their witnesses, ie "AFFIDAVITS".

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 25s26 seconds ago
DeMarte reads the grandparents' remarks that #jodiarias was always mean to her mother.

Interview w/#JodiArias maternal grandparents. "JA was very mean to Sandy. Always told her how to raise younger children. Was always mean."

Dr. DeMarte reads witness statements. #JodiArais was very mean to Sandi. No one knows why."

M ‏@EmsterChic 1m1 minute ago
"You had to use proper grammar and speech. She would correct everyone". -jodiarias - grandparents

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Grandparents also said that #jodiarias corrected everyone else's grammar.

Jodi's maternal grandparents stated on 10/24/08 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jodi was was very mean to Sandy and Jodi told her how to raise the kids. Jodi was always mean to Sandy and no one knew why #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 45s46 seconds ago
Those examples would be classified as aggressive and overbearing, DeMarte says. #jodiarias

JA didn't want anyone running her life and if you spoke to Jodi you had to use perfect grammar and speak or she would correct you #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 40s41 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte begins to say people describe #JodiArias as.... then we get a sidebar.

DeMarte says this is overbearing and aggressive #jodiarias #3tvarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 43s43 seconds ago
TDJ : She was was very mean to Sandy and Jodi told her how to raise the kids. She was always mean to Sandy & no one knew why #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s27 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte got out that after TA's memorial Jodi met a guy on a plane and called him as soon as she got home #jodiarias #3tvarias

De testifies about #JodiArias' aggressiveness & assertieness. On the way home from TA's memorial, she asked a man for his # & called him.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 22s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Now DeMarte wants to talk Purple Plum and Nurmi asked to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jury takes notes as De says Jodi called a man she met on the plane immediately after TA's funeral. #jodiarias

Inside the house, if I recall correctly.

Zebra, I know what picture you are talking about. It was at a PPL convention. Travis was maybe sitting at a table with someone, and she was standing kind of far behind them, they didn't know she was there. YESorNo will find it. And you can mark my words on that!

Baby T-Doggie ‏@starknightz 2m Purple Plum:
B881hdUIQAEsNGQ.jpg

I am so happy JD is shedding some light on who the *REAL* CMJA is. Finally some truth!!!

M ‏@EmsterChic 53s54 seconds ago
TDJ: JA didn't want anyone running her life & if you spoke to JA U had to use perfect grammar & speech or she would correct you #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 42s43 seconds ago
The white noise is back. I hear it in my sleep. Lol. And to think I may get more of it if I'm picked for jury duty Feb. 26! #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 59s60 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte looks like she's in a food coma and Maria is reporting to Jodi her twitter findings #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s60 seconds ago
Now Maria & #JodiArias are huddled up in a whisper party. I wish my contacts weren't so old. They know I'm creeping by the strain on my face

B882Sn9IAAIWlya.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member