Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahah Dr Demarte is calling Jodi a major freak, and Jodi is have a case of the pretend 'sads" with MDLR

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 45s45 seconds ago
17... And counting. #jodiarias

I don't know. I'm probably alone in this... But this testimony is humanizing her for me. Basically from an empty shell full of evil to someone with actual feelings. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe I'm tired.

What it's doing for me is putting it all into context and explaining that Jodi saw things in this relationship that weren't there and explains her behaviors better. Her experts explained it one way, that she was used and mistreated, and we are getting the true, real side. It also outlines that Travis wasn't abusive to her explains why she would now lie and say he was: devalue. You need to see him as the scum that I saw him as to murder him, even if it isn't true. It'll never be ok to me that she made up that pedophilia lie.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

#JodiArias drove to Crater Lake & confronted Bianca over seeing Matt. J
A slept in his bed that night.
He didn't know or give permission.
:scared::eek::eek::eek:Wow, so Matt & Bianca are also lucky to be alive- lucky she didn't push one of them off a cliff into Crater Lake- it's very steep!!!Crater-lake-National-Park2.jpg

Wow--and a double WOW! That's exactly what this "trial" has been all about.
Devaluing Travis. How very, very sad for the Alexander family.

How EXCELLENT for his family! His name is completed cleared and she is completely revealed...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

#JodiArias drove to Crater Lake & confronted Bianca over seeing Matt. J
A slept in his bed that night.
He didn't know or give permission.

This day has just been loaded with bombshells, what a thing of beauty. I had no idea of this stuff with Daryl and Matt!

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Prosecution is making much of #jodiarias' mental illness and behavior defects. But might this persuade a juror to spare her life?
----

I think she knew right from wrong.

I don't think it will sway anyone....this proves she was a crazy a$$ed stalker who had no regard for the damage she inflicted when inserted herself into people's lives. The only reason she didn't act this way with the other guys is b/c she kept finding newer, better marks. Travis was the jackpot, nice looking, good job etc., etc., and she had invested too much to just let him go.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Text from TA to JA
It get's old when you dramatize everything...you moan when you don't make PC..you hung up on me. Now you're on your own

And to think she killed Travis because he threatened to show everyone who she really is. She thought she could silence him forever and hide her true self in the shadows and here we are 7 years later with all of her ugly ways being exposed.

This day has just been loaded with bombshells, what a thing of beauty. I had no idea of this stuff with Daryl and Matt!

no wonder the defense tried to keep DR D off the stand

thing of beauty indeed, I concur

What it's doing for me is putting it all into context and explaining that Jodi saw things in this relationship that weren't there and explains her behaviors better. Her experts explained it one way, that she was used and mistreated, and we are getting the true, real side. It also outlines that Travis wasn't abusive to her explains why she would now lie and say he was: devalue. You need to see him as the scum that I saw him as to murder him, even if it isn't true. It'll never be ok to me that she made up that pedophilia lie.

BBM

YES. I can feel sorry for her about being upset when getting dumped and about fears of abandonment. I think the jury will have sympathy for that.

But when they realize that all of the accusations of child *advertiser censored*, and abuse were LIES to trash the victim, they will be angry, not sympathetic, imo.

Why so thoroughly cover her tracks if JA thought she'd done nothing wrong?

Just had one of those weird thoughts - wonder if she is capable of knowing what kind of reactions from others this testimony will bring? Is she able to sit and draw, smile and giggle at that table because she has no idea of how 'normal' (for lack of better description) people see this kind of behavior? She just knows she's the topic and happy about that?

I don't know. I'm probably alone in this... But this testimony is humanizing her for me. Basically from an empty shell full of evil to someone with actual feelings. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe I'm tired.
Actually, it shows me someone with NO feelings! Someone who enjoys inflicting emotional pain on someone she 'loves'. Someone who kills.

From WAT:
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Text from TA to #JodiArias:

Convo when TA angry that JA hung up on him. He says he wont help her out anymore.

De says it's not verbal abuse.

Yeah. But could she have behaved differently or is this all because of her disorder (which can also be regarded as a mental illness according to Dr.M)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member