GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that NG who was 'like a son' to WH and brother to BK, was never in an updated will. All that money and contracts and no updated will, do people think they will live forever? no life ins policy to provide for him later?

You know I am starting to wonder if he was a convenient babysitter for bobbi at the time. jmo

Interesting. My son is 4 yrs older than my daughter, and that is the age that we started letting them stay home alone for brief periods. When my son was 12, and DD was 8, I would let them stay home while i shopped and did errands after school. They had to stay in the house and I had one of those HUGE 'car phones' for emergency use only. lol

A 12 yr old boy would come in handy, but you would have to be very comfortable with him, if he was going to be alone with your vulnerable 8 yr old.

You know I am starting to wonder if he was a convenient babysitter for bobbi at the time. jmo

could be, but why not a girl? something is very odd when you google there is nothing.............like his past

Interesting. My son is 4 yrs older than my daughter, and that is the age that we started letting them stay home alone for brief periods. When my son was 12, and DD was 8, I would let them stay home while i shopped and did errands after school. They had to stay in the house and I had one of those HUGE 'car phones' for emergency use only. lol

A 12 yr old boy would come in handy, but you would have to be very comfortable with him, if he was going to be alone with your vulnerable 8 yr old.

mine also and they fought and teased and sometimes it wasn't worth the hassle.........I ended up taking the youngest

Still wondering about Bobbi Kristina's friend she was with that night. All this insinuation about Nick without more facts is making me uncomfortable. The public can't possibly understand all these mysterious reports.

Worry and concern for Bobbi Kristina's condition. Prayers needed now.

Concerns over Bobbi Kristina's estate emerge as police investigate possible foul play
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/co...investigate-possible-foul-play-224747831.html

"What initially appeared to be an eerily tragic homage to her mother, singer Whitney Houston, who drowned in a bathtub almost three years ago, is now showing signs of foul play. According to recent news reports, Brown apparently sustained injuries before the bathtub incident."

BBM

I find it odd that NG who was 'like a son' to WH and brother to BK, was never in an updated will. All that money and contracts and no updated will, do people think they will live forever? no life ins policy to provide for him later?

If you cant succeed in life after being taken in by a multi millionaire with tons of contacts then you dont deserve to be left in the will. She promised to help raise him but that doesn't have to consist of leaving him money. So he latched onto bk as plan b. But Whitney still get points in my mind for atleast trying to help the kid out.

I disagree with this. I don't think that is the price they pay. I think it's a sad negative effect. Just because someone has the incredible talent of WH doesn't mean she gives her life over to the public to become tabloid fodder. I am sure she didn't ask to have the voice that she did and I am sure she didn't ask to become famous. BK certainly didn't ask for the fame and ridiculousness that being WH's and BB's child gave her.
Whitney and Bobby did not shield their lives or children from the public. They instead paraded themselves doing anything and everything they wanted to do in full view, imo. They both loved their fame. BK loved the fame and the attention it has provided her entire life, imo. She didn't shy away and wanted more by her choices of becoming a singer or an actress. Fame does come with a price unless the person fiercely protects having their public and private lives separate.

BK was romantically involved with the young man her mother had taken in about 10 years earlier. Gordon had lived with the family since he was 12 years old,
Last April,The court-issued protective order barred Gordon from contacting Houston or her “immediate family” for one year.
NG threatened the aunt becuse the couple wanted more monthly allowance from WH trust for BK
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/co...investigate-possible-foul-play-224747831.html

Yes but it was YOUR 12 year old son. Secondly I doubt if you were a multi-millionaire that had a huge house with servants at the time.

Rich people have maids or a nanny to babysit when they are out all night or traveling.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...less-driving-amid-bobbi-kristina-coma--201572

His problems continue. Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon will appear in court for reckless driving charges on Monday, Feb. 9, the Daily Mail reports. Bobbi Kristina remains in a medically induced coma after Gordon found her facedown in her Atlanta, Ga., bathtub on Jan. 31. Us Weekly exclusively reported on Friday, Feb. 6, that he has not visited her at the hospital in several days.

Gordon's court date stems from an incident back in November 2012

[BK] confidante reveals Whitney's tormented daughter told her: 'My family say I'm crazy so they can get hold of my money'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ghter-told-family-say-m-crazy-hold-money.html

... But [NG]'s family told me it was untrue that [WH] brought him to live with the family when he was 12, as is said. Instead, he lived with his mother Maxine until he was 16, before moving in with his grandparents, who insisted he either study or work. His response was to move in with [WH and BK]. ...

[BK] confidante reveals Whitney's tormented daughter told her: 'My family say I'm crazy so they can get hold of my money'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ghter-told-family-say-m-crazy-hold-money.html

... But [NG]'s family told me it was untrue that [WH] brought him to live with the family when he was 12, as is said. Instead, he lived with his mother Maxine until he was 16, before moving in with his grandparents, who insisted he either study or work. His response was to move in with [WH and BK]. ...

I wonder if he ever did 'study or work' in the past years?

BK also said she was planning a religious ceremony or 'the most special wedding' as she put it. 'On Nick's birthday in May. He is everything to me,' she said.
She and Nick saw WH passing out from drugs – sometimes for days on end. At times, they were terrified she would die.
A prescription made out to Nick in our Jeep. It was for Oxycodone,

I see a reference to NG mother named Maxine and his grandmother Maxine???

If WH took NG in when he was 12 wouldn't there have to be some legal paperwork? Guardianship or some such thing?

12 year olds have to go to school, they may require the occasional doctor's visit, and if they get in trouble they need to have their guardian involved. If they are driving then auto insurance etc...becomes an issue.

I would think any legal paperwork would be a matter of public record and that would soon come out. Now if the kid was really 16, no longer required to attend school etc....then it would probably be a lot easier to "take them in" without much legal fuss.

Finally, a fresh article without recycled stuff like so many others! Upon first read, I feel that Daphne Barak's words have a clear ring of truth to them.

I bet Aunt Pat is fuming! ha!

~jmo~

I disagree with this. I don't think that is the price they pay. I think it's a sad negative effect. Just because someone has the incredible talent of WH doesn't mean she gives her life over to the public to become tabloid fodder. I am sure she didn't ask to have the voice that she did and I am sure she didn't ask to become famous. BK certainly didn't ask for the fame and ridiculousness that being WH's and BB's child gave her.
WH and .BB both made a choice to use their talent to earn money which is funded by the public. I don't blame them because I would too. But that brings on public interest and scrutiny. BK didnt ask for all the scrutiny so I believe she deserves a different level of privacy. JMO

WH and .BB both made a choice to use their talent to earn money which is funded by the public. I don't blame them because I would too. But that brings on public interest and scrutiny. BK didnt ask for all the scrutiny so I believe she deserves a different level of privacy. JMO

BK willingly did the recent Reality Show and she did u-tube videos discussing her desire to be a pop singer and an actress. So she continued the family habit of seeking public notoriety. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88