GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a video on here of Bobby Brown saying he knows nothing about BK and NG getting married. This was only a couple of months after they supposedly married! Watching the video left me somewhat stunned by how disconnected the relationship between father and daughter sounded then.

Bobbi Kristina was surrounded by lots of dominant adults. I think in some ways Nick was a wedge that kept the rest of the family away. She seemed to trust Nick so much. I really hope he didn't have anything to do with harming her.

Published: 09:28 EST, 5 March 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-gets-fight-Whitneys-nephew-Gary-Houston.html

There is always hope. :)

Depends on how you define "hope". If someone is medically diagnosed as brain dead, there is no hope they will ever wake up. (Despite what David Byrne and the Schiavo Network, and some other extremist truth deniers may claim.) The family of Jahi McMath is learning that truth in the hardest way imaginable.

There is ALWAYS hope.
Hope has nothing to do with prognosis. It is a personal mindset. And it is available to everyone at all times. The only time it is not available is when you choose not to believe in it. I think it is a tool that is gravely underused in western medicine. JMO

Also, there has been so much misreporting. We have no idea what her condition is. There have been no official statements. Just rumours.

True, we do not have an official report of her condition. But we have numerous reports of CPR at the scene. IMO, if BK was not brain dead, we would have reports from the family to that fact. What we do have is "grim" reports, reports of family being notified that "nothing more can be done", etc.

As to "hope", I agree that it is all in how you define "hope", as I originally said. Hope that family will be able to travel to be together to say goodbye, hope that everyone will be able to manage their grief in a manner that they can go on to live a healthy life and is not crippling for her loved ones, hope that BK did not suffer, and "is not" suffering, hope in the hereafter, hope that the family can handle the withdrawal of support in a manner that brings them the most amount of possible comfort, hope that BKs brief life and inner and outer beauty is not forgotten in the midst of her final hours, etc. Hope that authorities discover the truth about what really happened to take this young life. That is not false hope, but realistic hope, IMO.

Hope is all in how one defines it. But if loved ones engage in unrealistic and false hope, hope that someone brain dead will not just survive as a functionally decapitated body, but wake up and live again-- then that is a very sad and crippling set of circumstances for anyone to bear.

Jahi McMath's mother and family (and supporters) are apparently still convinced that Jahi is "healing", and will "wake up" at some point. A cruel delusion, fueled by love, and fear, and grief. I have a sense how that will end for them, but they aren't ready yet to let go.

So if one defines "hope" for a brain dead loved one as "hoping" to maintain them on machines and perpetual care, while denying that the "person" is gone, and "hoping" they will eventually wake up, then that kind of hope is a cruel prison, indeed.

NG's grandma Maxine sure has had a lot to say thru the years. Is her opinion the only thing she has to contribute? Because as we have heard, NG's dad was in prison and his mom was "unable to care for him" (whatever the hell that means?!) and WH was raising NG.

So who had legal custody of NG? Nobody i guess, and his family was just fine with being able to ditch him at WH's. Because as Grandma Maxine says " Nick took care of Whitney and Krissy". Umm yeah right, he was a freaking KID with NO money. Nick spoke on twitter about how he was smoking weed with Whitney every day. Gramdma Maxine even stated about a year ago that BK was on the right path. If she wants to talk so much then maybe she could explain what NG's dad is in jail for, why is was his mother (or Maxine) unable to raise him.

NG's aunt offered the opinion that Nick had nothing to do with what happened to BK and she and her family supports Nick like they always have. Really? Cuz it seems like the support they have always given him was pretty much nonexistent, but hey, keep giving yourself props there, Gordon family. Nick must have known he hit the jackpot when he grifted onto Whitney and Krissy's life.

I came across a comment in one of the articles that referred to a blind item in the "panache report" from 2013 titled "bad influence" so I checked it out. It's not MSM and a blind item names no names, just gives a situation with hints about who it could be. This one referred to a young girl who had seen much in life and grew up spoiled and her life got even more insane since the death of her famous relative. Her boyfriend was reportedly telling his friends that she was ugly but he wanted to get her pregnant so he could get lots of money for child support if she left him, even if he didn't have custody of the kid because she was so rich. It also referred to pressuring her to engage in threesomes with another girl or a friend of his.

I'm not saying the above stuff is about BK and NG but i can definitely see a how easily she could be targeted and manipulated by such a parasitic user. Nick has done nothing but live off of BK and WH. Even the "engagement ring" BK wore was actually her mother's ring and not one that he had done anything to buy or give to her. He has shown zero ambition, responsibility, compassion or anything that a man that loves a woman should have. I don't see any chemistry between them and he doesn't look at her as a man who loves her but more as his possession or territory.

I'm sure Whitney thought that she was providing financially for her child but in reality, that money simply made BK a huge target for so many people to use.

Yes, i know I am seeing stuff my own way, wasn't there to witness what really happened and all that. This is all JMO and all that. It's just so sad to see this happen to BK.

NG's grandma Maxine sure has had a lot to say thru the years. Is her opinion the only thing she has to contribute? Because as we have hear, NG's dad was in prison and his mom was "unable to care for him" (whatever the hell that means?!).

So who had legal custody of NG? Nobody i guess, and his family was just fine with being able to ditch him at WH's. Because as Grandma Maxine says " Nick took care of Whitney and Krissy". Umm yeah right, he was a freaking KID with NO money. Nick spoke on twitter about how he was smoking weed with Whitney every day. Gramdma Maxine even stated about a year ago that BK was on the right path.

NG's aunt offered the opinion that Nick had nothing to do with what happened to BK and she and her family supports Nick like they always have. Really? Cuz it seems like the support they have always given him was pretty much nonexistent, but hey, keep giving yourself props there, Gordon family. Nick must have known he hit the jackpot when he grifted onto Whitney and Krissy's life.

I came across a comment in one of the articles that referred to a blind item in the "panache report" from 2013 titled "bad influence" so I checked it out. It's not MSM and a blind item names no names, just gives a situation with hints about who it could be. This one referred to a young girl who had seen much in life and grew up spoiled and her life got even more insane since the death of her famous relative. Her boyfriend was reportedly telling his friends that she was ugly but he wanted to get her pregnant so he could get lots of money for child support if she left him, even if he didn't have custody of the kid because she was so rich. It also referred to pressuring her to engage in threesomes with another girl or a friend of his.

I'm not saying the above stuff is about BK and NG but i can definitely see a how easily she could be targeted and manipulated by such a parasitic user. Nick has done nothing but live off of BK and WH. Even the "engagement ring" BK wore was actually her mother's ring and not one that he had done anything to buy or give to her. He has shown zero ambition, responsibility, compassion or anything that a man that loves a woman should have. I don't see any chemistry between them and he doesn't look at her as a man who loves her but more as his possession or territory.

I'm sure Whitney thought that she was providing financially for her child but in reality, that money simply mad BK a huge target for so many people to use.

Yes, i know I am seeing stuff my own way, wasn't there to witness what really happened and all that. This is all JMO and all that. It's just so sad to see this happen to BK.

I think you nailed it. Sadly enough.

snipped to address:

I'm sure Whitney thought that she was providing financially for her child but in reality, that money simply made BK a huge target for so many people to use.

So, what was Whitney supposed to do with her money, which, btw, she willed before BK was even born. I don't doubt it made BK a target for leeches, but from what I've seen/read, I'd put others far ahead of the Gordon family (with some evidence to cite as well).

It's ok...we all see it our own ways, and our info is primarily tabloid stuff anyway. I wish you could cite some links/refs to support your assertions. I'd surely read them with great interest. TIA

~jmo~

It is a sweet picture on Father's Day 2014. Prayers for Bobbi Kristina and her Family.

Bobby Brown and Bobbi Kristina Reunite on Father's Day—See the Sweet Pic!
Jun. 16, 2014 3:40 PM PDT
http://www.eonline.com/news/551638/...ina-reunite-on-father-s-day-see-the-sweet-pic

"The singer reunited with his estranged daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown over the weekend after being on the outs with her since Whitney Houston's passing more than two years ago."

More -- Pics! Bobbi Kristina and Bobby Brown's Emotional Reunion
June 17, 2014
http://extratv.com/2014/06/17/bobbi...unite-following-whitney-houston-s-death-pics/

"The pair celebrated the holiday over dinner. Bobbi Kristina told her Twitter followers, "My face says it all,” adding, "I love you daddy."

I think he would be a total flight risk. If he is actually under investigation for the BK situation, and he has no family support here, why wouldn't he run?

Yes I think so too. It also depends on whether he is part owner of the condo they were living in, if he isn't on the deed or lease I would expect the Houston's will have him kicked to the curb.

I could also see him not marrying her because "it is just a piece of paper" and thinking a baby would be a better way to get a piece of her fortune.

Because as Grandma Maxine says " Nick took care of Whitney and Krissy". Umm yeah right, he was a freaking KID with NO money. Nick spoke on twitter about how he was smoking weed with Whitney every day.

I tend to think the objections that the Houston's have over the BK and NG relationship had NOTHING to do with "growing up as siblings". Nick was living with two women and apparently doing a lot of drugs with them (or at least with WH) and it quite likely did NOT stop there. Plus if he was WH's cabana boy then he learned plenty about women during that time which would make seducing BK even easier.

(ETA if someone says "oh but he was just an innocent child etc..." I call b_s. Sixteen year old males can be very confident, and in a house with two single females, no other males, and a lot of drugs they could definitely come up with their OWN ideas. It would also be perfectly legal in Georgia).

http://pagesix.com/2015/02/08/inside-bobbi-kristinas-secret-life-her-brother-her-lover-her-killer/

Houston opened her home to Gordon when the computer geek was 12 and Bobbi was just 8. Nick was the son of former Houston friend Michelle Gordon, who said she couldn’t care for him.

Bobbi and Gordon quickly developed a bond, with Gordon looking after her while Houston and Brown continued their careers.

bbm^^^^^well well well

Now NG was a "12 year old computer geek"? LOL. Sorry, but this is just getting ridiculous. Playing video games does not make anyone a "computer geek" and I could see NG doing that.

If he had a hand in BK's drowning I expect there will be a LOT of interesting stories coming out of the trial.

I've just returned from vacation (cruise) during which time I had limited access to "breaking news". All that was available on TV was international news (mostly politics), and satellite connection on the ship was painfully slow (pay-per-minute usage), so I learned about BK's condition from folks here at Websleuths :tyou:

The circumstances of BK's "drowning" are concerning, but we probably won't learn the truth about really happened until BK is deceased. Unlike another high-profile case of brain death (discussion elsewhere on this site), I hope BK's loved ones will not keep her on life support interminably when medical personnel indicate that she will not recover.

Ok So the houston side is in control of the inheritance and until she would turn 30 and all that jazz, but what about a funeral... who would be in control of that and who can attend and who can sit where? jmo idk

Unlike another high-profile case of brain death (discussion elsewhere on WS), I hope BK's loved ones will not keep her on life support interminably when medical personnel indicate that she will not recover.

I don't think she will be kept on life support indefinitely. BB said he wanted the weekend and I think he will likely make a decision in the next few days. BB and family are likely realistic enough to realize that death happens, and there have been no signs of them going into some sort of "if we pray enough" miracles will happen denial. If he/they were in denial we would see it in the press.

If there really are signs of foul play this will be a very interesting trial (or a very quiet plea deal).

Ok So the houston side is in control of the inheritance and until she would turn 30 and all that jazz, but what about a funeral... who would be in control of that and who can attend and who can sit where? jmo idk

Well her legal next of kin would typically be in charge of the funeral, unless there is a will or life insurance policy and the legal next of kin doesn't provide/pay for the care of the deceased. If NG really did marry BK (which I doubt) then he would have control assuming he was willing to pay the costs, otherwise it would be BB.

As far as who can attend, I think that depends on WHERE the deceased is being buried. If they are being interned in a public cemetery then it is open to the public, if it is in a privately owned cemetery then the family could likely arrange to have certain people kept out.

Of course we have heard some family members have restraining orders against NG, not sure how that would work. First come first served?

Well her legal next of kin would typically be in charge of the funeral, unless there is a will or life insurance policy and the legal next of kin doesn't provide/pay for the care of the deceased. If NG really did marry BK (which I doubt) then he would have control assuming he was willing to pay the costs, otherwise it would be BB.

As far as who can attend, I think that depends on WHERE the deceased is being buried. If they are being interned in a public cemetery then it is open to the public, if it is in a privately owned cemetery then the family could likely arrange to have certain people kept out.

Of course we have heard some family members have restraining orders against NG, not sure how that would work. First come first served?

I was thinking about how BB left WH funeral because the security people had him move, so I thought maybe BB would tell the houston's where they can sit.

I was thinking about how BB left WH funeral because the security people had him move, so I thought maybe BB would tell the houston's where they can sit.

I don't follow celebrity stories that closely but LOL. Yeah I guess there will be some rules and snubs unless folks are so grief stricken they no longer care about those trivialities (which is not likely).

Did WH ever condemn BB? If she didn't then why on earth would her family members bar him from her funeral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie