Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least she isn't going to make the jury wait while she hears this nonsense. I mean at the very very least. :crazy:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Perry Smith is now on the stand #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
The judge did note this is very serious if it happened. She doesn't know the details of it...so plan on a hearing soon people #jodiarias

Every element of this case reminds me of a song, usually more than one.

Even the Websleuths comments...

"Baby Come Back", Player (1977)

Now, lest you accuse me of being off topic, how is any of this -- any of it -- related to m-i-t-i-g-a-t-i-o-n?

It isn't- it has nothing to do with mitigation, but so far- what has?

It IS however, all about punishing ANYONE who dares cross them (at least in their pea sized brains).

I hope they DO BRING IT IN- and then also bring in the tweets by MDLR and Jodi Ann- let's see it ALL!

I don't know, if it was my dear friend I may 'step over the line' quite a bit, after the fact. I think in the end, they felt somewhat responsible and that had to be a difficult thing to live with, while trying to process their grief and assist with the apprehension of the perpetrator. I hold no judgement of them in this aspect and can say that I am only glad I can't know for sure. My best friend is alive and we are good.

I bet you and your BFF aren't competing for your rung on the same pyramid scheme though. :)

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

What time was computer turned on june 19th?

Smith: 15:58.

Turned off 16:10. #jodiarias

So if they have a hearing and the "witnesses" only say she was singing and nothing else, then what? And also can all HER tweets be brought in calling Juan a Chihuahua and referring to people as retards?

The judge did note this is very serious if it happened. She doesn't know the details of it...so plan on a hearing soon people #jodiarias

JSS must have a very unique definition of the word serious. Just saying.

Det. Smith took the stand 8 minutes ago and not one tweet about testimony.

At least she isn't going to make the jury wait while she hears this nonsense. I mean at the very very least. :crazy:

If a hearing opens up MDLR's tweets sent from/for Jodi in front of the judge, that could be verrrry interesting...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 16 seconds ago
Smith says that's incorrect. Last file was opened at 4:10pm #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Juan is asking about the computer being turned on at 10-11pm at night ( when in police custody) June 19th #jodiarias #3tvarias

RBBM: OMG ... for REAL ? JSS is REALLY going to entertain this bull ?

OMG ... just beyond and beyond and beyond and way beyond ridiculous !

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

De La R made herself into a VERY public figure....NOW she becomes thin skinnned???? I though she was on her way to being a celebrity? LOL.

GOOD for JSS, no more halting court for bull****. Dios mio!!!

Maybe people should just go to court, observe the trial, and then go home. There is no love lost between myself and this defense team, but spectators need to stay on the sidelines. That was the biggest reason I was against televising the original trial. People who had no connection whatsoever were treating it as entertainment, imo.
This is strictly my opinion and my observations.

Please tell me the defense will look like utter fools when they bring this nonsense about court watchers in front of the Judge... and media... and public. I mean worse fools than they look like right now.

JSS must have a very unique definition of the word serious. Just saying.

If someone HAD said or done something that equated a racist attack, that is disgusting and is very serious. The Judge just has no idea this is nonsense.

Someone needs to send Sherry a quarter for the clue phone. In SPITE of the way she thinks SHE can run a Courtroom....PEOPLE in the USA, Still have access to Courtrooms and FREE SPEECH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater