ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #4

Here's the map Tracie posted on the previous page: https://goo.gl/maps/VVmg7

So if the lot they were driving around in is at 2225 Interstate 94 and he was dropped off at the 24th Ave. So location, which is the RV site, I don't think the body was dropped off during the portion of the video we can't see. Am I missing something?

I need to mull this over and look at the vantage point in relation to the map. Thanks for the response and all opinions are welcome.

They have stated the time of the video was 16 hrs after he went missing. So 735 pm would be right.
And do we know for sure that Tom's body was put there by someone or did we all just assume that's what happened? I guess what I'm getting at is why that car would circle around so much and spend so much time there if that's not exactly where he was found. Why wouldn't they wait until dark and drive out into the country or something? Perhaps something happened in that parking lot that we cant see because of all the editing and he ended up hurt and they left him there and he walked/stumbled there (the rv place) and died there.

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/3...eillance-camera-scene-where-bearson-was-found

From the article, referring to the vehicle on video: “This may be a witness,” said Moorhead Police Chief David Ebinger. “This may be a suspect. We don’t know."

I don't think LE has ever stated that Tom was left there by this car or anything of that sort. They have tried to ID the car/driver or what have you, and so far have not. I admit that the car entering the area and driving around for a few minutes is suspicious, but I don't think we can take that to mean that the occupant(s) did anything to Tom or with Tom. I was thinking about the movie Stand By Me, where the word gets out, and the group of friends goes to see what happened. I'm wondering if this is something like that. The persons in the car were told or heard about something and wanted to go check it out for themselves. I think whoever was in the car knows something, for sure. I just don't want to extend that to something happened to Tom/with Tom at this same time. I think he ended up there much earlier.

If there is this video, and TB was not dropped off at this time, I would assume there are other videos from the early morning hours before dawn or later that evening after dark.
If so, dark would make vehicle/people un-identifiable....
As for this video and assuming editing was done(?), as soon as the car comes into view, it heads from east to west directly toward the back common lot line of the RV park. Editing could have taken place at 20/22 sec mark where they are actually close to the back North border of the RV lot (where the car "ghosts"). JMO. Personally I doubt this video is the video of the actual event. Why would someone drop off a body in the daylight?
I think it is a quick drive through to make sure they didn't leave any evidence behind (shoe/phone)? OR more likely, are they scoping out locations for a drop later when it's dark? Or it's someone just taking their kid out for driving lessons!

I still cannot figure out exactly how close this car is compared to where Tommy was found. Is it a matter of feet- like 20 or 100 or what? Assuming they were there making sure nothing was left behind, what could they see from this location? Did he/she/they get out and walk around and get a little closer? Did they use binoculars?
Driving lessons- oh my gosh- wouldn't that be something!?!?

I still cannot figure out exactly how close this car is compared to where Tommy was found. Is it a matter of feet- like 20 or 100 or what? Assuming they were there making sure nothing was left behind, what could they see from this location? Did he/she/they get out and walk around and get a little closer? Did they use binoculars?
Driving lessons- oh my gosh- wouldn't that be something!?!?

If you're watching the video where the car first comes into the frame driving from right to left, that fence that the car is driving next to is also the same fence line (north fence line) for the RV place. There is a roughly cone-shaped or pie-shaped lot between this place where the camera is, and the RV place. If you continue right to left, you eventually come to the back fence of the RV shop. Just guessing, it's probably less than 100 feet, but it's hard to judge based on the camera angle and field of view. I think it was reported he was found just inside a fence, but not sure exactly at what location this was on the RV lot.

I think this is why the car driving here at this time is suspicious. It comes very close to the location where TB was later found, at an odd hour, driving somewhat erratically, etc. JMO. I still think the occupants of this car probably (likely) know something about what occurred.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards thinking this car was involved somehow as well. I doubt there's any reason for a car to randomly drive that far into that lot. It looks to me that when they go all the way to the left, they might even be driving onto grass. That seems highly unusual.

3030 24th Ave S

http://goo.gl/maps/d7DUq

I'm pretty sure that's the building that the cameras were on. if you zoom in, you can see the white truck parked by the fence in the same spot as the video.

Well that was much ado about nothing. Or they found out what they need to know about the car and who to watch. Who the heck knows anymore???!!!!

Hi all! Been here as a guest since early on...try to keep up with all the posts. Biggest "unknown" for me is "time of death". Crime units/medical examiners can make a very accurate analysis of this and to the best of my knowledge, it has never been released. I respect LE's need/want to keep this confidential, but knowing this would likely eliminate a lot of existing speculation...but then again, create plenty of new ideas. I appreciate ALL the posts and thoughts on here and want what everyone wants....justice. Peace and keep sleuthing!

Hi all! Been here as a guest since early on...try to keep up with all the posts. Biggest "unknown" for me is "time of death". Crime units/medical examiners can make a very accurate analysis of this and to the best of my knowledge, it has never been released. I respect LE's need/want to keep this confidential, but knowing this would likely eliminate a lot of existing speculation...but then again, create plenty of new ideas. I appreciate ALL the posts and thoughts on here and want what everyone wants....justice. Peace and keep sleuthing!

Welcome to the community, PigSkin Papa. Time of death is that magical variable to many overall theories.

I completely understand that LE has to hold back certain pieces of information to protect the integrity of the investigation. And I respect that some details shouldn't be released out of respect for the victim or to protect the identity of certain witnesses. That being said, I hope LE learned the following from releasing this info:
1. LE couldn't figure out who owned this car after 4 and a half months of investigating. However, they were able to find the owner and rule this person out within three days of releasing this information to the public. Releasing info to the public can be a tool!
2. The public still cares about this case and will help if given the necessary info.

That being said, releasing the following info would really help:
1. What was the cause of death?
2. Why is it that they don't believe there is any danger to the public with this case not being solved? The fact that they don't believe the public is in danger tells me that they think his death was the result of a specific confrontation, and that the person who did it is not running wild with plans to do this again. But I don't know that with any level of certainty because they haven't provided further detail. (This is one of those things that could fall under the "protecting the integrity of the investigation" umbrella, but it would give all of us a lot more clarity if they would just tell us.)
3. Was it a "tip" or an "interview" that allowed them to find the body? If it was a tip it could just mean that the people at the RV place told them he was there. If it was an interview it means that someone knew he was killed there or dropped there, and gives me much more confidence that they are close to solving the case. (Again, this could be a "protecting the integrity of the investigation" issue, but after almost 5 months of investigating I think it is a fair question to ask.)

My theories (with applicable eggs in parentheses - updated since the last time I did this):
Beaten over dispute while buying party supplies (5)
Hit by car (4)
Fight at party (2)

I'm still holding one egg and reserve the right to move eggs around as more info comes available.

Shazam and bazinga......

Well LE really has some explaining to do. After 5 months they release this video like it's NEW evidence! They already know make, model, have spoken to the owner AND ruled them out!!!
The confidence level of solving this sure hit the skids for me.

I completely understand that LE has to hold back certain pieces of information to protect the integrity of the investigation. And I respect that some details shouldn't be released out of respect for the victim or to protect the identity of certain witnesses. That being said, I hope LE learned the following from releasing this info:
1. LE couldn't figure out who owned this car after 4 and a half months of investigating. However, they were able to find the owner and rule this person out within three days of releasing this information to the public. Releasing info to the public can be a tool!
2. The public still cares about this case and will help if given the necessary info.

That being said, releasing the following info would really help:
1. What was the cause of death?
2. Why is it that they don't believe there is any danger to the public with this case not being solved? The fact that they don't believe the public is in danger tells me that they think his death was the result of a specific confrontation, and that the person who did it is not running wild with plans to do this again. But I don't know that with any level of certainty because they haven't provided further detail. (This is one of those things that could fall under the "protecting the integrity of the investigation" umbrella, but it would give all of us a lot more clarity if they would just tell us.)
3. Was it a "tip" or an "interview" that allowed them to find the body? If it was a tip it could just mean that the people at the RV place told them he was there. If it was an interview it means that someone knew he was killed there or dropped there, and gives me much more confidence that they are close to solving the case. (Again, this could be a "protecting the integrity of the investigation" issue, but after almost 5 months of investigating I think it is a fair question to ask.)

My theories (with applicable eggs in parentheses - updated since the last time I did this):
Beaten over dispute while buying party supplies (5)
Hit by car (4)
Fight at party (2)

I'm still holding one egg and reserve the right to move eggs around as more info comes available.

Can I add a #4?
I'd like to know the EXACT location where the body was found. The media keeps showing random pictures of the RV lot but I've never seen an exact location identified. Was he found close to the road? On the north, east , south or west part of the lot? In the middle of the lot? Where?? It's no secret because the media was swarming all over the place when they removed the body. It would have taken at least an hour for the forensic team to get there and do what they needed to do before the body was removed and sent for an autopsy so the media must know the exact location. Unless...........I missed it. If I did, would someone please post it. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen
Back