Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only how she ended up in the tub but also how long she was there. Was BK in the habit of bathing (instead of showering) in the morning, or had she gotten into the tub the night before? I'm sure LE has these details, and we will eventually learn what circumstances placed her in the bathtub and how long she was there prior to being found.
I think how long she was under water is one of the most important questions.

Not only how she ended up in the tub but also how long she was there. Was BK in the habit of bathing (instead of showering) in the morning, or had she gotten into the tub the night before? I'm sure LE has these details, and we will eventually learn what circumstances placed her in the bathtub and how long she was there prior to being found.

was she clothed?

I don't think that was ever mentioned in any report,but it's a good question,IMO

I don't think so. Because I think that that would have been something reported as it would have been an anomaly.

I don't think that was ever mentioned in any report,but it's a good question,IMO

I don't think so. Because I think that that would have been something reported as it would have been an anomaly.

<mod snip> Nick had to have known that the cable guy was coming by. At the time the cable guy arrived around 10am. Now obviously anybody and their right mind would have been straightening up and putting things away and clearing up all tv areas that the cable guy had to access. Now wouldnt Nick have checked on her when the cable guy first entered the house since she was in the bedroom/bathroom. It was said that the cable guy was there 30 minutes or so before having to enter the bedroom. Wouldnt nick have to let him know what he specifically needs to be done as well as direct him to the tvs. Wouldnt Nick had to let BK know that the cable guy was there so hurry up in the bathroom. Its not like they had 3 year old quintuplets running around the house which caused the owners of the house to not be able to deal with the cable guy. So it seems like nick and the friend used the cable guy as some type of alibi. What dumb husband doesnt say honey the cable guy is here. He knew they check all tvs before leaving. Somethings fishy with this. I hope bobby got this cable guys number on speed dial. Jmo.

How long would a person be able to be unresponsive yet still able to be revived? Anyone know? The reports of her having gone without oxygen for up to 30 min seem impossible to me.

Breaking News: Nick had to have known that the cable guy was coming by. At the time the cable guy arrived around 10am. Now obviously anybody and their right mind would have been straightening up and putting things away and clearing up all tv areas that the cable guy had to access. Now wouldnt Nick have checked on her when the cable guy first entered the house since she was in the bedroom/bathroom. It was said that the cable guy was there 30 minutes or so before having to enter the bedroom. Wouldnt nick have to let him know what he specifically needs to be done as well as direct him to the tvs. Wouldnt Nick had to let BK know that the cable guy was there so hurry up in the bathroom. Its not like they had 3 year old quintuplets running around the house which caused the owners of the house to not be able to deal with the cable guy. So it seems like nick and the friend used the cable guy as some type of alibi. What dumb husband doesnt say honey the cable guy is here. He knew they check all tvs before leaving. Somethings fishy with this. I hope bobby got this cable guys number on speed dial. Jmo.

I think that would depend on who made the appt. I don't think that you can say that everyone would clean up,

I don't see anything that points to anyone planning an alibi a week prior to the event.

Breaking News: Nick had to have known that the cable guy was coming by. At the time the cable guy arrived around 10am. Now obviously anybody and their right mind would have been straightening up and putting things away and clearing up all tv areas that the cable guy had to access. Now wouldnt Nick have checked on her when the cable guy first entered the house since she was in the bedroom/bathroom. It was said that the cable guy was there 30 minutes or so before having to enter the bedroom. Wouldnt nick have to let him know what he specifically needs to be done as well as direct him to the tvs. Wouldnt Nick had to let BK know that the cable guy was there so hurry up in the bathroom. Its not like they had 3 year old quintuplets running around the house which caused the owners of the house to not be able to deal with the cable guy. So it seems like nick and the friend used the cable guy as some type of alibi. What dumb husband doesnt say honey the cable guy is here. He knew they check all tvs before leaving. Somethings fishy with this. I hope bobby got this cable guys number on speed dial. Jmo.

Are you really Nancy Grace posting anonymously? BOMBSHELL!

Nick may not have had any idea the cable guy was coming. We don't know who set the appointment or why. He may have been unpleasantly surprised if he was indeed in the midst of illegal activities.

I don't think his statement that he never even tried to visit BK makes him look very good either! His PR backfired in my opinion.

IIRC, Max let the cable guy in. Nick was not around. Max showed they guy around. When the cable guy needed to get in the bedroom, is when he found BK and yelled to Nick. Max called 911 while Nick performed CPR.

I want to know when Max saw Nick cleaning up blood? :waitasec: It had to be before first responders got there.... ? Or before the cable guy got there? :waitasec: So many questions.... So little answers.

I suspect the cable guy, even if known about and scheduled prior, was a surprise to the household. We have no clue when the appointment was scheduled (could have been prior week). We have no clue if it was a certain time or a "window" between 9 and 3 type appointment. Maybe BK set the appointment not expecting to be unconscious/unresponsive in a bathtub on that morning.

I am very interested in what the cable guy saw, heard, how Max behaved, how Nick behaved, etc.

Do you have a link for this "breaking news" or is this your opinion and/or speculation?

I agree. BREAKING NEWS - would require a link, unless your breaking news is simply breaking in your opinion. :)

Cable TV guys never show up at the appointed time. It's usually about a 4-5 hour time period.

I suspect the cable guy, even if known about and scheduled prior, was a surprise to the household. We have no clue when the appointment was scheduled (could have been prior week). We have no clue if it was a certain time or a "window" between 9 and 3 type appointment. Maybe BK set the appointment not expecting to be unconscious/unresponsive in a bathtub on that morning.

I am very interested in what the cable guy saw, heard, how Max behaved, how Nick behaved, etc.

:ditto: I would bet neither Nick or Max knew he was coming. BK very well could have set that appointment, and Nick didn't know about it. I do have to say good for him, for not blabbing to the media. As much as we want to know.... He is better off to keep quiet, for now. :) I would assume he has been told, due to the investigation.... Shush. :shush:

IIRC, Max let the cable guy in. Nick was not around. Max showed they guy around. When the cable guy needed to get in the bedroom, is when he found BK and yelled to Nick. Max called 911 while Nick performed CPR.

I want to know when Max saw Nick cleaning up blood? :waitasec: It had to be before first responders got there.... ? Or before the cable guy got there? :waitasec: So many questions.... So little answers.

yeah. that part is still confusing to me. Max says Nick let him in, Bobbi was nowhere to be seen reportedly bedroom. Then Max allegedly "loses track of Nick" and the cable guy arrives. Max answers door and then assists him finding his way back to the bedroom. Where he and cable guy discover Bobbi and he allegedly begins CPR efforts. Then EMT arrive and take over those efforts. So at what point exactly is NG allegely cleaning up blood and where? How did Max witness that when he was reportedly tied up administering CPR until EMTs took over?

:ditto: I would bet neither Nick or Max knew he was coming. BK very well could have set that appointment, and Nick didn't know about it. I do have to say good for him, for not blabbing to the media. As much as we want to know.... He is better off to keep quiet, for now. :) I would assume he has been told, due to the investigation.... Shush. :shush:

So max wouldnt say " Hey dude; the cable guy is here". So nobody knew but Max was able to quietly guide him around the house without letting either person know that a contractor is there. Are some of you serious. Nick had to have known the cable guy was there and his wife was still in the bedroom. He would of atleast asked her why she didnt tell him the cable guy was coming.

So max wouldnt say " Hey dude; the cable guy is here". So nobody knew but Max was able to quietly guide him around the house without letting either person know that a contractor is there. Are some of you serious.

I don't think you are reading the response correctly. We are only saying that it is possible they did not know he was coming. Once he was there I am sure they were both aware of that.

Cable TV guys never show up at the appointed time. It's usually about a 4-5 hour time period.

Comcast provides a two-hour window on the evening prior to a service call. On the day of, they call when they are on their way to your home - 15-20 minutes notice of arrival.

yeah. that part is still confusing to me. Max says Nick let him in, Bobbi was nowhere to be seen reportedly bedroom. Then Max allegedly "loses track of Nick" and the cable guy arrives. Max answers door and then assists him finding his way back to the bedroom. Where he and cable guy discover Bobbi and he allegedly begins CPR efforts. Then EMT arrive and take over those efforts. So at what point exactly is NG allegely cleaning up blood and where? How did Max witness that when he was reportedly tied up administering CPR until EMTs took over?

No, Max says Nick did the CPR while he called 911. Max called 911 after he called for Nick, when he found BK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member