Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
She really should have gone with an insanity plea... just sayin'.

Yes, along with lots of feigned remorse. The Trash-Travis defense with zero good evidence and lots of debunked evidence certainly seems insane now.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
#jodiarias would lose focus and would be distracted at work- people would have to snap her out of it. #3tvarias

could mean she's dreaming up a scheme to figure out how to get travis to invite her over.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
#jodiarias would lose focus and would be distracted at work- people would have to snap her out of it. #3tvarias

Purple Plum employees need some "snapping" lessons.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
He said Jodi would zone out, she would have a blank stare. Everyone at bar would notice it. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Just read on BK's site that employees of purple plum said Jodi would "zone out" and that Geffner said this is evidence of trauma. Wilmott noted this occurred on October 26, 2008. Uhmmmm, wasn't Jodi in jail in October 2008?
Either BK has a typing error or Wlmott and Geffner have a problem with the truth. Haha. I will go with Wilmott and Geffner having a problem with the truth.

According to co worker- A lot of older guys would come in to see Jodi at the bar and when she left they quit showing up #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Geffner says this is a piece of the puzzle and this person gives symptoms of dissociation and PTSD that #jodiarias is experiencing #3tvarias

seriously???? She was just bored and in sleep mode until more prey walked in the door.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Willmott asked for an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

nameless, of course, right?

Of course(well except for the name Matt coming up again), and so were her customers I'm sure...
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s38 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
According to co worker- A lot of older guys would come in to see Jodi at the bar and when she left they quit showing up #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
#jodiarias tested below average for aggression #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 53 seconds ago
Geffner says Jodi tested low for dominance and hostility #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm no psychologist but I am pretty sure stalkers do not test low for dominance or hostility!

Just read on BK's site that employees of purple plum said Jodi would "zone out" and that Geffner said this is evidence of trauma. Wilmott noted this occurred on October 26, 2008. Uhmmmm, wasn't Jodi in jail in Otober 2008?
Either BK has a typing error or Wlmott and Geffner have a problem with the truth. Haha. I will go with Wilmott and Geffner having a problem with the truth.

Zoning out is a sign of trauma? or a number of others things...

Mmmhmmm customers ..not so sure customers of the establishment either

I don't think she would. She is too vain. She wouldn't want anyone to know she had been certified criminally as committing perjury. But something serious sure happened when she testified and I think that reason is the reason we are blessed to not see her in this one. Juan sent her packing and she will never testify in another courtroom in AZ imo.

Thanks OceanBlue- it all makes so much more sense now- Geff, MF... they are doing this as revenge for Alyce... not for their collective love of the murderer. This is direct payback of Juan for "what he did to her".

This helps defendant's case how?? :facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Geffner says this is a piece of the puzzle and this person gives symptoms of dissociation and PTSD that #jodiarias is experiencing #3tvarias

Obsessing if you ask me.

Or participating in her magical thinking, daydreaming [Mrs. Alexander Travis]. Or just plain lazily avoiding work.

why was DT allowed to show only parts of the statements? oh, never mind.........

But here’s the point that Juan had been trying to bring across and the one that Dr. Hayes made crystal clear. If you know someone was deliberately deceptive in the first part of the test, then it is quite reasonable to conclude that they are very likely to be deceptive in the rest of the test.

Jodi Arias Trial: Dr. Jill Hayes, Last Witness For The Prosecution

Now also remember that every question after question 14 (the one where the traumatic event that supposedly produced trauma is specified) is self-report. In other words it just asks you, “do you have bad dreams? How bad are they on the scale of 0 to 3.”

The answers that the test-taker reports, are added up and the total is compared to a cutoff point. If they add up to enough, bingo, you have post-traumatic stress disorder. And that’s, Jennifer Willmott’s whole point. She’s saying “hey if the score is high enough, you sure qualify for post-traumatic stress.”

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-dr-jill-hayes-last-witness-for-the-prosecution/

All killers have a first. JA killed her first man at 28years old. And it was a real overkill. If she had got away with it, what would her second murder been like. She bought a 9mm pistol after the killing, was it to go after Mimi? or Lisa? or someone else that pi$$ed her off? She even told a media guy she would kill again if the circumstances warrented it. And this DR. Giff can actually say she is not a violent person? He is incompentent. I hope Juan points that out in closing.

--------
Hi samspace, I agree. He says he's been working 35 years. He spent years learning,
How old is this man? His thoughts are outdated I believe. Mental health has changed a lot. I believe he doth
protest too much. He needs to step down. I would judge him to be in his 70's or near them. Anyone that age can tell you they begin to forget things. Plus one cant tell a man at that age, they know it all. IMO.(computer problems..)

From SK:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 50s50 seconds ago

Sidebar 10. #jodiarias

:judge:
:judge: #10

:gaah: This trial will NEVER finish !

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte doesn't understand the testing and was very misleading #jodiarias #3tvarias

think he is the one that lives on planet janet and doesn't realize hes being duped by jodi
I don't really think the great State of Arizona is going to appreciate this out of state hack making these allegations against a therapist of theirs... licensed by them... and used by their county prosecutor? I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member