Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning one of the tweeters said over/under betting odds were for 15 sidebars iirc. Someone is in the money that bet for over 15 as we are on #16 according to Beth!

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 28s28 seconds ago
sidebar 14 #jodiarias

Elevated antisocial behavior such as going to a Shakespeare festival two weeks after slaughtering TA and smiling for pics with the lead actor?

In addition to possibly correcting for her eyeteeth and upper lip in Adobe Photoshop before uploading to the www?

Oh, how I would LOVE for Juan to show this pic to Geff for him to 'splain away.

Jodi looks real unemotional in that picture after the murder Of TA. So glad she was able to bounce back.:happydance:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 5m5 minutes ago
Jurors left to wonder: Is Geffner, of Alliant International University in San Diego, a renowned expert or basically a hired gun? #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Battered woman syndrome a subset of PTSD per expert Lenore Walker, Geffner says as Willmott displays pages from Walker's book on subject.

Lenore Walker ~who appears at events like this with Alyce LaViolette ... http://ivatintl2013.sok-media.com/

Ugh, BK says Willmott has the Wheel of Power and Control up again. If I were a juror I'd be silently screaming MAKE IT STOP.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte didn't even consider what Dr. Walker has said recently. She relied on old info #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 56 seconds ago
Well, Geffner brought Dr. Walkers book in here. It was written in 2009 #jodiarias #3tvarias

dear god i want to bang my head off a wall

How antiquated IS that book?

What is Walker 150? J?K

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 11s11 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says #JodiArias said no to child abuse & sex abuse but that's not surprising.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 54s54 seconds ago
Geffner says that women will not always call themselves battered even if they are. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 28s29 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner: #jodiarias said she wasn't victim of domestic child abuse. Until she said she was

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Geffner says he has the experience and domestic violence occurred in this relationship between TA and JA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago

Geff calls Dr. D's opinion she doesn't believe DV occurred is an "asinine" statement and she should never use the word "believe" #jodiarias

JSS should really be putting a stop to his attitude.

And didn't he say last time up "I believe," and Juan called him out for it?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 15s16 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says she didn't define abuse as physical or emotional early on but her stories of abuse was consistent. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 11s11 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says #JodiArias said no to child abuse & sex abuse but that's not surprising.

IMO Maybe not surprising during therapy or just in general, but when facing a murder charge?? Might be one of those times you would want to get those facts out there...if they existed, of course.

Didn't think I could dislike a witness more than ALV or Samuels, but I can. I really really really strongly dislike this so called "Dr." He is really something accusing Demarte of not reading journals and keeping up on things. Like he would know? He is acting like a real quacker
Not only that, he's just talking, insulting. This isn't testimony, he's just insulting her. I've never heard a witness go on & on like that!!! Insulting witnesses???

I feel so sorry for this jury, near the end of the days it must feel like a nail is being driven into their heads over and over again.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 44s45 seconds ago
Power & Control graph on screen. Geff goes over each explanation and discusses how it relates to #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 16s17 seconds ago
I'm gonna need a long vacation after all of this. Good thing, I'm the boss. Already approved my vacation request. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 3m3 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner: #jodiarias said she wasn't victim of domestic child abuse. Until she said she was.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Geffner says Jodi's journals were critical to see the change in her over time...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Not only that, he's just talking, insulting. This isn't testimony, he's just insulting her. I've never heard a witness go on & on like that!!! Insulting witnesses???

Any juror questions?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 17s17 seconds ago
Geffner says yes, there could be secondary gain in a person trying to escape the death penalty in court.

“It is not just whether or not someone’s a battered woman that’s important in these cases as you well know, Nancy. It doesn’t give them a free pass just because they’re a battered woman. It’s really used only to help us understand whether or not they were in fear of what was happening, that they would be seriously harmed or killed at the time that they commit a homicide. That’s what we have to look at, and that’s not what I’ve heard yet in this trial,” Dr. Walker added.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/...thor-lenora-walker?clusterId=1515#videoplayer

Walker also said, she still uses her own work when Nancy asked her if she used her own work, when Willmott try to discredit Dr. DEmarte before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard