Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we all are on the crazy train and some of us contemplate jumping off it lol Yes thanks Tex Mex!!!!

Yes we all are on the crazy train and some of us contemplate jumping off it lol Yes thanks Tex Mex!!!!

Did someone say Crazy Train??[video=youtu;3MLp7YNTznE]http://youtu.be/3MLp7YNTznE[/video]

I am wondering what the DT is going to say during their closing statements.

We know what Juan is going to talk about---the gruesome, heinous crime and the shameful way she continued to deceive everyone and her total lack of remorse. But what is her defense going to say? Are they seriously going to stand up there and talk about T-Dawg and his Jekyl and Hyde persona and his abusive childhood and him looking at little boy pix and choking oiut Jodi, like all the men in her life did? :giggle:

BBM: 3 things:

1. *advertiser censored*.
2. *advertiser censored*.
3. And more *advertiser censored*.

:gaah:

:seeya:

I have to say I am so confused at this point. This phase seems like a do-over of the first Trial. Finding many facts and Testimony are merging and cant separate some of it now. One of the most complicated, bizarre I have ever followed. Thanks to the Defense. At times I wasn't sure if I needed a rescue or an extraction lol. Bless the Alexander Family who has endured the repeated slaughter of Travis for years.

They are TRYING to show that TA snapped, and attacked her for dropping the camera during the shower 'photo shoot.' But that ignores the premeditation and the driving 1000 miles, and hiding from everyone that she was ever in Arizona, and the gas cans and the stolen gun....:no:

... and the last shower pic of poor TA sitting on the stall floor looking very afraid imo.

Did someone say Crazy Train??[video=youtu;3MLp7YNTznE]http://youtu.be/3MLp7YNTznE[/video]

LOL Thanks, I needed that!

Sorry about not being able to keep up with the tweets today, my daughter is days away from delivering her first child and I'm in the middle of making a queen-sized quilt and preparing to head up north after the birth, feel like I'm already going in a thousand directions at once. And if the DT delay this thing long enough that I miss sharing the verdict with everyone here I'll dislike them even more than I already do. lol

Wow, geevee! And you are here? Congratulations. I hope all goes well and you get lots of cuddle time with the wee one. Safe travels to you, too.

Yes thanks for the Ozzy song. Can sing yet cannot put out a legible sentence. Very fitting.

I also think Travis was the ticket to her, in the sense that he was a man her own age that could have provided security, and not a gross old creepy guy that she usually settled down with.

This is starting to feel really personal. Given that the DT has previously requested to be taken off the case (Nurmi, multiple times), I think this whole thing has more to do with their wanting to beat Juan rather than get a win for Jodi.

LOL Thanks, I needed that!

Sorry about not being able to keep up with the tweets today, my daughter is days away from delivering her first child and I'm in the middle of making a queen-sized quilt and preparing to head up north after the birth, feel like I'm already going in a thousand directions at once. And if the DT delay this thing long enough that I miss sharing the verdict with everyone here I'll dislike them even more than I already do. lol

:seeya: Enjoy, geevee ! You deserve it !

We have a :great: group here and we'll post the Tweets !

And :congrats: !

It kinda looks like we will get our vaycay in and home before this ends. I hope I'm wrong for the Alexander Family's sake and everyone here. However I would like to hang with you all during the bitter end. I do hope the Jury Instructions are crystal clear without confusing vocab.

This is starting to feel really personal. Given that the DT has previously requested to be taken off the case (Nurmi, multiple times), it now seems that this whole thing has more to do with their wanting to beat Juan rather than to get a win for Jodi.

This is starting to feel really personal. Given that the DT has previously requested to be taken off the case (Nurmi, multiple times), it now seems that this whole thing has more to do with their wanting to beat Juan rather than to get a win for Jodi.

It does appear in some Trials that it is about winning and only winning.

This little nuance bugs me. Bugs me a lot every time I see a still shot of Jodi in Court. Let's let the public know I am donating my hair since it's shorter! It bugs me to think somebody I loved who is truly fighting for their life would have her donated hair on their head. It may seem silly to some but it chaps me. I guess just about everything and anything bugs me about her. She needs to just go. Away!

I wonder if it's policy for jail/prison haircutters to make sure that any hair cut from the heads of convicted murderers is NOT donated to organizations such as Locks For Love, etc?

This little nuance bugs me. Bugs me a lot every time I see a still shot of Jodi in Court. Let's let the public know I am donating my hair since it's shorter! It bugs me to think somebody I loved who is truly fighting for their life would have her donated hair on their head. It may seem silly to some but it chaps me. I guess just about everything and anything bugs me about her. She needs to just go. Away!

do they acccept wirey grey lifeless dull hair as donations?

I wonder if it's policy for jail/prison haircutters to make sure that any hair cut from the heads of convicted murderers is NOT donated to organizations such as Locks For Love, etc?

Good question. If it isn't it should be. It seems so very disrespectful to folks who are fighting for their lives and not by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph