Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish we knew what the heck this means? :thinking: I'm not gonna say what I think it means......:shush: NG's twitter:

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· Feb 15
Twice

WH and BK??? only insiders know the answer.
That date 4 days..........now we hear about trach, infection? and step mom flies to LA away from family?
why? is that a sign of something? IMOO she would stay with BB til he leaves also? I'm lost have no idea.

I don't always understand the press's use of "medically induced coma". To me, it means the patient is on propofol or other meds while ventilated to keep them sedated. Is that how you all define it too?

I take it to mean propofol, but maybe she is on something even lighter (like nothing because she isn't waking up from coma or is brain dead)...

Its possible she was given a trach in prep for her moving to a new facility...

I am just so sorry for BK family and friends, especially her dad. I saw vulnerability when I looked at her pics and saw a child who needed a mom, guidance, love, mothering, nurturing. I have been following here, trying to make sense of all the media reports and glean some pertinent info. Thanks to all of you for keeping the rest of us up to date.

Emory is a great hospital and I would think BK like all the other patients get great care. Truthfully, I bet the family has not been the easiest to deal with from a caregiver standpoint. What happens next will be interesting to hear. I sincerely hope that BK is allowed to die with dignity, if that is what is meant to be.

Its also possible that BB's wife went back to LA to scout out nursing homes or to meet with medical supply companies/people to pursue moving BK back to BB's house in LA. (If she isnt brain dead).

My husband was intubated (put on a respirator) two times before his death. The first time he was successfully weaned from it; the second time it was removed at his instruction so he could pass away without it. The way the doctors in the ICU explained it to me and his two oldest sons, he could have stayed on the respirator and passed away, but it would have taken a few weeks or more and they would have had to perform a tracheotomy and hook up the respirator through the tracheotomy hole because there is only a certain amount of time a patient can have the tube going down his/her throat before infection sets in. It sounds to me that this is what they did to BK and they would have to do it if she could not be weaned off the respirator at this point or if the family would not let them remove her from the respirator. Either way, it does not bode well for her prognosis.

IF she is still in a medically induced coma after this long, I smell a malpractice suit.
She never should have been kept in a coma this long and never should been kept on a vent this long.
They would have started waking her up a long time ago.
Either this is misreporting (which I think it is) or somebody is really incompetent caring for BK. :twocents:

BBM

Not sure why you think that. You keep someone on a vent as long as they need to be on a vent. If she cannot breathe on her own, she needs to be on a vent.

I sure wish we knew what the heck this means? :thinking: I'm not gonna say what I think it means......:shush: NG's twitter:

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· Feb 15
Twice

I believe the original tweet to which "Twice" was a reply was posted a few days ago.

Right now, I found this:

SOULFUSION Daily ‏@soulfusiondaily Feb 17
@deniecy43a "TWICE" MEANS FALSE ♡ TRUTH or NOT? "Is Krissy's organs really shutting down? Blink ONCE 4 TRUTH,
1f449.png
"TWICE" 4
1f449.png
FALSE"
1f496.png
#Healing

~jmo~

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· Feb 15
Twice

I looked it up on the urban dictionary and got confused with many ways this could be taken...... sheesh wish we knew for sure

Its also possible that BB's wife went back to LA to scout out nursing homes or to meet with medical supply companies/people to pursue moving BK back to BB's house in LA. (If she isnt brain dead).

or a decoy? where is the rest of the huge family? hotels? home?

so sorry for your loss Penelope this must bring back memories.
I have some also of loved ones, thankfully they passed before all this bad stuff.

Just heard on Anderson Cooper. Doctors are going to try and now bring BK slowly out of coma. They have taken her off the ventilator and did a trach. Her family wants to know what her brain function is. Family has seen "signs" in BK. MOO.

Just heard on Anderson Cooper. Doctors are going to try and now bring BK slowly out of coma. They have taken her off the ventilator and did a trach. Her family wants to know what her brain function is. Family has seen "signs" in BK. MOO.

I only hope that this is true. I don't believe so but I will hope with them.

So either:

1) she was removed from the ventilator and is breathing on her own.

2) she was removed from the ventilator as a step in withdrawing life support.

3) she wasn't removed from the ventilator, but was given trach

Sadly I'm going with #3

I'm in no way a Doctor. Yet doesn't a trach tube just replace the breathing tube only administered differently? In that event doesn't the tube still offer breathing support through the trach tube? Isn't removing the vent pulling the breathing support all together? Am I confused?

JMO's

No you're not confused.

I thought they said she has a ventilator through the trach, same thing just in different place that is more comfortable for the patient for long term use...not a day or week, but weeks or months.......................

Anderson had Dr. Sanjay on and he said she was put into a medical induced coma to allow the brain to heal. So with my previous post, it doesn't sound like her family even knows if she has brain activity or not. Wouldn't you think she would have had at least one or two brain scans to see what damage is done? MOO.

on AC360, DR G said the docs can ake BK out of medically induced coma rather quickly, keep her in a twilight, she if she responds to verbal commands and can quickly put her back under if they need to. Wonder if they have already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member